Sup Forums is not alt-right

I am continuing to notice an endless amount of opening posts linking to some political commentator or story discrediting the alt-right, with the OP if these threads declaring "Sup Forums BTFO".

What triggers me is I havent seen anyone here ever identify that label. It gets shit on repeatedly. Yet there are so many shills desperate to brand 'us' with it. I say 'us' because as a poster on this board for many years I believe using terms like 'us' and 'we' are misguided. You aren't part of of some secret club just because you conform to the hivemind of the board.

I guess what I'm saying is Sup Forums is not alt-right. And if this is news to you then you definitely do not belong here, or instead should stop posting and read until you understand the board better.

Is it really just shilling? Divide and conquer tactics? I honestly believe the average poster on here doesn't identify with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EfzJRwdyGe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I guess what I'm saying is Sup Forums is not alt-right.
speak for yourself, there are plenty of Richard Spencer adherents here

They start threads with ourguy bullshit and 1 post from this ID when they realise the board thinks his hero Spencer is a fucking idiot. I don't think that carries much weight.

You're defiantly right. Sup Forums is NOT alt-right and shills just it as a way to try and divide the board. I really triggers me when newfags and plebbitors come here with their stupid e-celeb drama.

Sup Forums is too liberal.

Yes, but then again Spencer is true alt-right aka White Nationalist. OP is talking about the e-celeb youtube contrarians that are labeled alt-right by the media.

They try consensus cracking and shifting by an attempt of dominating the narrative with quantity. But I don't see them really doing harm, the e-celeb, /btfo/, one post by this ID threads and forced meme attempts are actually doing the hivemind a service, immunizing the actors against the same strategy.

tho, sometimes I even think they are really /ourguys/ doing it on purpose, because they do it so obviously.

>Sup Forums is not alt-right

some of it is.

Sup Forums isn't just one person, ya big dummy.

We are a board of diverse opinions.

>We are a board of diverse opinions.

on most subjects... that is.

Honestly, all of this "Sup Forums btfo" shit is just trolling.

Alt right is American planted opposition. We are not fucking reddit fuck off with the alt right shit people.

The alt-right doesn't exist.

It is a means to label and define dissenters.

Anyone who willingly uses this label is LITERALLY controlled opposition or useful idiot.

If they cannot define you, they cannot win.

The second you allow them to, you lose.

>Honestly, all of this "Sup Forums btfo" shit is just trolling.

HA, you WISH it was just trolling....

It's a psyop.

They are trying to leverage social proof using consensus cracking techniques.

Maybe the reason it isn't effective on me is because I just view it as trolling. We're better than this, Sup Forums. Remember the ocean of piss.

Mah Burger.

Richard Spencer is a faggot. Fucking leaf newfag.

Fuck off back to Ledit, cuck.

Only reason we shouldn't sperg about the shill threads. 90% of them are trolls emulating shills that have been here at one point or another.
What we SHOULD sperg about are the fag mods like Rapeape who don't do their fucking unpaid job and delete off-topic threads.
The shitty
>Mike Enoch [or insert random podcaster here] is a good boy or bad joo you gentiles should care about either way
threads are NOT politics

At this point the amount of legit people have forced them to retreat to using underhanded manipulation. Like with the TRS forums and whatnot. You have a mass of legitimate people and then the small subverter group that tries to influence them to do stupid shit or discredit something to create more division of them from other groups.
It's pretty hideous. That's what happened the last time TRS had raid kiddies come here and spam shit. They were legit "alt-right" TRS dudes but some kike from their forum convinced those dudes that Sup Forums was a haven of liberal doxxers and needed to be spammed at.

Go on

I think theyre CIA operated spam bots used to divert attention from important threads and ofc to demoralize users to come here since its tiresome to see DRIMPF BTFO or why do X race women prefer Y race cock, Sup Forums ??

It is very simple.

They are bound by Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.

However, NONE of these work, if you are not able to define your enemy.

Believe what you want to. Do not allow someone else to tell you what you believe, by forcing you under a label.

Exactly. If you're an individual only you can define yourself.

Yup, this terrifies them.

It completely rejects decades worth of subliminal socialization.

The spam bots are by ad companies like Shareblue who get contracted by (Jewish millionaire) to spam bullshit on social media.

I think they use the spam bots here only sometimes and when they do they buy a few passes for each VPN outlet they use. Which means there's a paper trail of a sort but I don't know if Hiroshima Nagasaki does anything to stop them from initiating the attacks in the first place though I'm sure they always ban them after they fire up the bots. Free 20 bucks.

There's some that are run by the NSA too, but those are usually just in "dangerous" threads.

But anyone can post here. Why would they even think that would work.

Wont suprise me honestly. And i dont think that radiation poisoned idiot would even care if he found out.

Because it's worked in every other arena.

Moot knew about it when it happened years ago. Like I said he probably lets them buy the passes and start spamming but bans them immediately.
No refunds policy too.

No idea. They try though.

>I speak for the board
fuck off

Let them attack amorphous group nobody cares about. "Alt right" is a lefties bogeyman they scare themselves with or feel good about "BTFO" it.

agree, but we can't do much more then report and hit the hide button. With 10 pages and double threads still being deleted they are unable to do harm.

>using underhanded manipulation
they are pretty bad at it and here again, memeing them and do it obviously, makes their attempts go under in an ocean of piss

ITT

The CIA came up with the alt-right and labeled our memes as alt-right as an attempt to divide us.

Sup Forums is, has been, and always will be a paleo-libertarian board

Every single night, around 22:00 in Lisboa/London, american faggs come to pol, and on the morning are replace by eu faggs.

Pol is, has been, and always will be a paleo-libertarian board

>What triggers me

hahaha. nigger. kill yourself on cam

>the skyrim of white nationalism
who the fuck wrote that and does he expect to be taken seriously?

Also, iamsilly.jpg

you dont get to decide what this board is or is not. No one does. Everyone is just standing on the same stage spewing what ever memes they have. Sup Forums is a stage of free expression nothing more you dumb goof

>I am alt-right
No you fuck off newcuck

It's the absolute truth, pol is literally unrecognizable compared to even just 5 years ago. The amount of normie-tier opinions thrown around is incredible. There's a sizeable amount of people here believing in civic nationalism.

true. I've noticed this too.

They Will Not Divide Us

I'll make the flag, somebody get a video feed up and running

has the CIA done ANYTHING of any merit whatsoever

>What triggers me is I havent seen anyone here ever identify that label
That's because Sup Forums is inherently label-less
It's anonymous for a reason. I've seen people talk about /ourguys/ and shit, but Sup Forums isn't one person.

This isn't an alt right board anymore than it is a lefty board.

We are alt-right just like Madame President said we were.

Define "of merit"

>quentinposts evolved

based

I know Mario, I was only criticizing the way the information is presented in your jpg

Civic nationalism is the political meme born after WW2 that is killing Europe

I'd be more worried about people unironically watching youtube e-celebs for political opinions and scientific illiteracy in the form of climate change denial and theo-cosmogony if I were you

Civic nationalism is almost directly inherited from our own bourgeois revolution citizen

BTW CIA, here's my manifesto:

youtube.com/watch?v=EfzJRwdyGe4

We didn't all go down with Sabu :^)

tfw your rule book is dumb

....defining what pol is.... Gtfo newfag

Bump of truth

So many shit-threads right now, but good taste detected here

red-pill

Pretty much the entire alt-right is a troll, or edgy.

The actual neo-nazi ethno supremacist groups
are close knit and you wouldn't be able to just
join like reddit or something.

>tfw post unironic satire

I'm a economic nationalist now

i quite like mosley and his BUF

>and all the newfags just love not lurking moar

Sup Forums is the most bare basic truth a human platform of discussion could have ever produced, No one cares here, shitposts or factdumps, all can be seen here, and all of checked for sources or bullshit will be called on you immideatly, it just so happen that most truths are "problematic" to Narrative weaving leftists.

>It's a psyop.

No, it's the quickest way to get (you)'s and responses. People only do it to make sure their threads don't get archived too quickly.

POL BTFO! STORMNIGGERS DESTROYED!

stay safe swede

>do you like being a /k/night?

History of alt-right:
lol-->kek-->Moot got cucked-->Moot censured word cuck to display kek-->another Bush? He's an cuck-->cuckservatives-->alt-right-->Pepe meme-->Pepe Kek

since you're new i'd like to remind you to read the board rules.
"alt-right" is a term forced on us by the msm in an attempt to clamp down on free speech after the clinton victory.
you need to go back to lurking for a few more years before you post again. your lack of understanding of this issue is more than a little disgraceful and humiliating for you, sage.

>no lul or lel

Inadequate history, senpai.

Alt-right is just another meaningless umbrella term used to label wrongthinkers.

top kek and lul or lulz has nothing to do with alt-right of Sup Forums, that's more related to other boards.

alt-right meant alternative to establishment of right-wing republican party, but was later hijacked by Jews and even other people of Neo-Nazi or Nazi scene. alt-right never meant the original alt-right definition from years ago.

>I am continuing to notice an endless amount of opening posts linking to some political commentator or story discrediting the alt-right, with the OP if these threads declaring "Sup Forums BTFO".

These are shitposters trying to b8 Sup Forumsacks. If they actually want to debate they would have made an actual argument in the OP.

Remember rule 14: Don't argue with trolls, it means they win.

That's why identifying with labels is toxic by nature. Eventually all labeled groups will be defined by their fringe elements.

By original definition of alt-right i mean the definition before Sup Forums in Wikipedia and other sources who used this term before Sup Forums. Alt-right on Sup Forums was born simply as anti-establishment of republican cuckservatives aka alternative to republican party. But you had that term mentioned in different context too, even before cuckservatives. What does alt-right mean today? It's becoming filled with Jews.

I think it's a generation thing. I have identified as generally pretty right wing for many years now, my morals haven't changed so neither has my political viewpoint or identity.

Just do what everybody else here does, ignore these posts. They are irrelevant background noise and a real life illustration of one of their favorite motto (from Lenin) "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves".

>musafag sends me an angry message for schooling him in extra time