Well Sup Forums...?

Explain this

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your mom.

The Arabs thought they could kill the Jews and be done with it but then got their asses whooped due to Western influence. Now they're mad as hell since they're all little cucks with an inferiority complex.

>Maghreb
>Arab

Arabs are paper tiger pussies Israel is the size of fucking Indiana if they had balls they could destroy it in 15 minutes. They're just afraid of retaliation from Jew-owned nations if they do so.

magrheb isn't arab
if it is jews are arabs too and all europeans are too
also occupiyng the land doesn't mean occupying all the land
if I go live in your house you'd be pretty upset even if I live in the closet

BECAUSE US ARABS ARE JUST ONE BLOB AND WE'RE DIVIDED IN SO MANY COUNTRIES JUST BECAUSE IT IS PRETTIER IN THE ATLAS

NO SHITHEAD PALESTINIANS ARE PALESTINIANS BEFORE BEING ARABS

AND IF A HOBO TOOK YOUR SHED BY FORCE ARE YOU JUST GOING TO STAY IN YOUR HOUSE AND TELL YOURSELF THAT YOU STILL HAVE 95 PER CENT OF YOUR PROPERTY?

>Purchase land
>They want the land back
>Purchase it again
>They want the land back

It kinda seems more like they are renting it from the world's worst landlord.

Trump should nuke them all to shut everyone up

Most arabic subhumans would claim, that half of these territories on the map are not arabs. Why do they hate Israel? They are simply jealous. Israel created liveable area in a desert under twenty years, while arabs live like niggers they are. It's like Mexican subhuman deepdown understand that USA is successful for a reason of their genetics first. Inferior people can't stand when others triumph

>south sudan
>arab

>Somalia = arab not somali
>Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia = arab not berber

ok

I do not get this. If you have a huge property somewhere and I show up and build a hut in one corner of your private golf course behind your castle, you'll complain that I'm squatting on your property and won't think for a minute that having all the rest of the territory for yourself somehow makes this claim absurd. Israel is squatting on Arab land; that area belonged to Arabs over a longer period than it belonged to Jews. Jews ruled that land for a couple of centuries around the turn of the second and first millennium BC (if those were Jews at all in the modern sense) and again since 1947. A large part of 'Palestinian' Arabs are converted Jews, some even keeping a few Jewish customs alongside Muslim ones.

Plus, when Israel got established, there was no complete cadastral register in Palestine. The Ottomans were trying to compile one, but most ownership was proven by bringing witnesses. The new Israeli government declared all land not found in the very fragmentary cadastral map as state-owned and handed it out to settlers. About two-thirds of the land went this way.

I still support Israel, though, because its existence is a slap in the face of Muslims.

>US ARABS
>posted from Belgium
What a courages group of proud people. How can we become cool like you?

Israel is also much smarter too.

Jealousy is a sin.

FPBP

why does no one ever blame the eternal anglo for this situation?

you're welcome in my closet man

Flag checks out. Don't you have an airport to be shooting up?

being an intelligent asshole doesn't make you less of an asshole
usually it's even the opposite

well yeah, they seem to be in arabic land.

Interesting, what the eternal anglo should have done back than? ,what it can do now?

Are you saying Israel needs more land? Because the only thing Israel needs is another holocaust

Really made me think

>Americans buy indian land for shiny beads
>Perfectly justified

>British buys land for actual billions
>Worst parasites in history

>switching phones and locations twice in the course of a ten second conversation

H-H-HAIYAI

>he hates our eternal ally
>he must be a filthy shitskin

this is actually a better solution

This

If the hobo has nukes I will stay in my home for sure. Low IQ arabs are so ridiculously stupid.

i didn't say that they should do anything about it, mostly because i dont think anything can really be done short of extermination of one side or the other, just that they should catch some flak for it.

I love you too, bro

Because russians never immigrate right?

Don't you have a sad life to drown in alcohol right now?

>Implying Arabs aren't assholes

because the jews came in and took arab-controlled land, which was populated by arabs. it's still their territory, and it's still theft

They are arab

being an asshole in your own house doesn't make it not your house
desu I prefer arabs in arabia at least they don't rape our girls

gtfo my country filthy sandnigger

>Jewish population: 14 million
>Muslim population: 1.2 billion
>Jew:Muslim ratio: 0.012
>Area of Israel: 20,770 km^2
>Area of Muslim World: Approximately 8,800,000 km^2
>Area of Jewish to Muslim Land: 0.002

Yeah, about checks out, faggot.

Go away, Chaim.

That's land the Jews are no longer promised to, considering they no longer follow the Covenant God put forth to them. It is logical for it to be Palestinian land, as it had been until Israel. Without them stirring shit up in the Middle East, I don't think it'd be AS bad as it is now, but I'm not sure

but the love of goats and little boys remains constant throughout.

>but I'm not sure
I'm pretty sure you're right

>not wanting to be enriched by vibrant sandnigger culture

oy that's racist goy

I am your present and your future.

We will talk about the arab migration like we are talking now about the germanic migration to the roman empire

Your idendity your people will be changed

Hate Isreal =/= Hate Jews
Fuck off goyim

Honestly I hate both sides. Isreal is abusing it's power and taking over land they do not own, and arabs are buthering and bombing people, all for the same reason: "BUT MUH HULY BUUK."
Fuck Zionists and fuck Palestine. All of this is a testament to the pathetic demagoguery of dark-age religious tribalism.

Scary isn't it?

>muh shitty graph!

Care to back that up with stats, or did you just copy that from a stormfag thread?

You think you and your family will survive the great western Uncuckening? gl lad, you'll need it

where do you live?

nothing will happen and you know it

you damn well know it

dont feed the baiter, grote kans dat hij in brussel woont. bom erop en opgelost

Your tribe should have died 75 years ago

>mfw

Bruxelles

My birthplace

But the Jews are cool and unislamic.

What a proud brave man.
>me
>sad life
That's not how life for the Bank of Russia employees looks like
>Russians
>immigrate
You can't compare one European moving to another European state to an European moving to Iraq. And vica versa. Kuwaiti moving to Saudi Arabia would be a more similar comparison.
Thousand years of inbreeding did a number on you. Tou are truly a Golden Age thinker
we can all agree that both arabs and jews are barely human genetic feces. however, Jews are in fact currently control their own historic land.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

are you fucking retarded?

I'm glad America doesn't have a sandnigger problem like Belgium. Truly worse than niggers in every aspect

>it's a 'somebody supports israel and machmed circlejerks over how much they hate israel' episode

pays d'origine?

Silly shitskin.
Get out

Tons of russian whores in the gulf , you don't see me complaining, do you?

Morocco, why so much questions?

Do you want a picture as well?

gaat ge op VB stemmen volgende keer?
ALso this is now a bel/pol/ thread

Te jong.
Ban me niet aub.

>I'm glad America doesn't have a sandnigger problem like Belgium
Lol

>country

>Arab World
REEEEEEEEE
ME-NA is many ethnicities and cultures, and was multiple religions, until it became in corporate and monetary interests to destabilize secular countries, in favor of religious sectarian non-states.

And they are well funded as well

we have a islam problem because of them

Both, desu. All the funding in the world can't make up for nigh-vision and memory problems, due to
>1 4 0 0 H U N D R E D Y E A R S
of inbreeding, though.

>all Arabs are the same

see

>0.9% Muslim population

And tons of Russians who own the Gulf and Switzerland. You can't compare inbred rats to a superior peoples that subvert, divide and conquer the world for the centuries straight. Jews are nothing comparing to us. Our elite is our elite and we don't form umma with walking bone and meat units and agents we have abroad.
>muh dick
We have Saudi, Moroccan, Algerian and Lebanese female human sex circus in Moscow. do you really think you can pull some sort of masculinity on people that are famous for being ruthless maniacs?

Islam at its finest.... Faggots religion

Meer en meer moslims die in steden wonen en daar de lokale kleine handel in de macht hebben. Doet me veel denken aan de joden in begin 20e eeuw. Moslims willen nu ook hun eigen migrantenpartij DENK oprichten zoals in Nederland en ondertussen groeit de polarisering zoals gepland. Binnenkort komt er nog eens een mooie financiƫle crisis en dan is het gewoon nog een kwestie van tijd voor de volgende moslimgenocide, hoop dat je je koffertje al hebt gepakt :)

desu arabs have killed more americans than belgians even proportionnally

did you know orthodox juice use the hijab too?

Put your maniacs to good use and invade us already Ivan

most internationally rich russians are juice though

Isn't that like Arabs taking over Kansas and turning it into an Arab nation, only allowing muslims a citizenshipand getting nukes from some foreign benefactor?

hahaha dit. Kan niet wachten op de massadeportaties.

Ziet er goed uit.

>live in a large mansion
>have 12 bedrooms
>some random family suddenly decides to live in one of those bedrooms
>all of your holy shrines and shit are in said bedroom
>ask them if they can leave
>''OMG WHY? YOU LITERALLY HAVE 11 MORE BEDROOMS''
>a couple of years later the family has reproduced and is taking up another room

some muslims use this shit too, what's your point?

I dont have a point you retarded shitskin i was just showing a picture of the orthodox 'hijab'

Germany?

And you get brutalised and terrorized by chechens...

You were paper tigers and you still are

your tough guy act doesn't impress anybody.

In english pls or in french

Dutch is headache inducing desu

the usa loves israel therefore the usa should welcome israel land mass

the pic doesnt matter

you guys are so fucking stupid
>i dont like jews, but i hate muslims more, so i defend jews

no
both suck
the jews are more dangerous, arabs suck too, but are not that dangerous
if the jews did not corrupt our society, we would not even have any arabs here
and without the jews, arabs would be in their country anyway
all those shithole muslim countries now, where pretty ok back then
but then faggot us presidents with their jewish masters decided to bomb everything down there for money and power
jews are using muslims, in order to fuck the west
both suck, israel should die, there should be no jewish nation, and no jews on this earth anyway

You a walloon? If so how would you feel about Flanders independant and wallonia to france?Don't know any so have to ask you :)

not at all. most rich Russians are ethnically Russian. Most of us with money don't even have official registration or declaration of our wealth. You can't measure out economy, because we don't. True, Putin has couple of jewish pets in his financial service like Abromovich and Deripaska, but if they perform MI5 infiltration in Britain and subvert Israel, you can't say it's a full on Jewish country

>I dont have a point you retarded shitskin
see> i was just showing a picture of the orthodox 'hijab'
it is not, thus my question

>shitskin
>also walloon

we're hitting untermensch levels that shouldn't even be possible

Pot calling the kettle black much?

I am aware of the irony in this post.

Oh yeah nvm