FUCK

I'm 2 inches below the average men's height in the UK.

Other urls found in this thread:

averageheight.co/average-male-height-by-country
post-gazette.com/ae/oscar-watch/2006/03/03/Male-Hollywood-stars-don-t-stand-as-tall-as-we-imagine/stories/200603030174?pgpageversion=pgevoke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw 5'8
WHY ME

>self-reported

subtract 2 inches

>self reported

>self-reported

Pajeet and Abdul bringing down the average.

Wait. I would be tall in the UK?!

>S E L F

I don't think you understand how this works.
Just self-report 2" higher.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>self-reported

I'm 6'0" even and I'm probably barely average height in the US.

You must be a turbo Manlet.

>tfw an inch above average

>tfw I'm 4 inches above average britbong height

feelsgoodman.jpg

>tfw 6"4
Step aside

>Father was 6 foot
>Mother was 5'4
>Be 5'9
>Not short enough to fit some libtard shota fetish
>Not tall enough to fit giant tall boyfriend fetish
>tfw my wife just happens to be 5'2
Everything went better than expected.

And don't worry. I'm a good goy. I won't be breeding ;^)

It's 5'10

Why are the british so short?

>tfw only half an inch above average
a-am I a manlet

>5'12
so close...

redpill incoming

Because they are subhuman

Poor diet, shit genes.

Breed you dumb cunt. Height literally does not matter outside Sup Forums. I thought i was short at 5 foot 8 but at christmas I saw 3 of my older male cousins that are either my height or shorter and they all have banging wives and kids.

If the short gene was that repuslive to women then it wouldn't have been passed down a dozen generations to you in the first place.

Jelly manlets
>averageheight.co/average-male-height-by-country

>only 6ft
Fucking sucks being small.

>self-reported

>I won't be breeding ;^)

If you're white, breed you stupid fuck. I'd rather have a race of short white people than no white people at all.

>self-reported

reminder that if you lift weights for vanity you likely have a small dick and are a latent homosexual

poos bringing down the national average

Tfw apart of 6' master race

>tfw 6'3''
danke continental European genes

True as fuck. Young people are tall these days. 6ft is the new average. The only time I feel tall is when I'm around Mexicans.

>tfw 5'9
>off by one

>slightly over 6.0

Am I the king of manlets or what?
I feel pretty short even here where everyone's relatively shorter than the rest of the world.

Manlets are superior fuck off

You pansy crybabies

The average nigger is like 6 foot. Are they better? Fuck no.

Except your short height and stop bitching

>""""""""""self-reported""""""""

I thought POL could give a shit about impressing women. Why the obsession over height? Only women value it.

>tfw 6'6"

I AM THE OGRE (and i can't find any clothes that fit me, help)

Why are Britbong and Burgermen so short? I thought you Anglo were supposed to be tall fit attractive(pushing it for the Brits) men.

wew to the motherfucking lad

nope. dutch, germans, basically all continentals (except manlet frogs and spainiards) are way taller

Ben looks like a certain mosque shooter here...

Maybe if you didn't live in a third world country you could find fitting clothes

That's probably one of the nicest things anyone on Sup Forums has ever said to me.

My wife is half brown. Good enough? She doesn't want kids and I'm not sure if I want any either. I suffer from severe clinical depression and so has my entire family.

I am my father's only son. He died a fighter and hard worker. His father was a (somewhat?) successful businessman that worked for Dow Chemical. His father helped make Ocean Spray into the huge company that it is today. My family is very large but if I die without a son to carry on my name, would I be able to die content knowing that? I'm not sure.

While my family name has been around since Medieval days, I'm not sure if I should just let it die out with me or not. Our family was successful for so long, derived from Hunters and butchers. We faced stigma for being "lower" royals. The Hunter family married with us as a peace offering between clans, centuries ago and... Idk. Learning all this about my family, I know I'm not the last male alive with my family name but..

What do you think Sup Forums? Should I put a baby in my half-mexican wife, all things considered? Is 3/4 white good enough?

actually, african-american height distribution is more spread out than whites, but whites are taller on average

everything here is for 5'11"all the way 6'4" people

might as well start learning to knit

lmao
>United States 5' 9.5"
AMERIMANLETS

actually blacks are very polarised, having the most genetic diversity between one another than between any other race combined. Also malnutrition is more likely to affect their growth, means on average they are quite a bit smaller than the white average, but also have a fair number of taller individuals.

You're a big guy.

Your average height is 5 foot 7.75, so I'll call bullshit.

UU
UU

>Average is like that so anomalies don't exist

Same bro,
But just above average in Thailand feels man

Im 5ft4.

Hollywood has a manlet problem, probably because of all the Jewish producers who feel threatened by 6ft+ actors, wearing shoe clogs is a common place practice

post-gazette.com/ae/oscar-watch/2006/03/03/Male-Hollywood-stars-don-t-stand-as-tall-as-we-imagine/stories/200603030174?pgpageversion=pgevoke

gay

Men's Warehouse. Or order online.

You'll love the way you can finally fit into clothes again, like normal people. I guarantee it.

Isn't that normal is east asia?

>6'1"

Too tall to be a cute trap ;_;

nope. japs average is 5'7 which is impressive.

The fuck? I'm 5'10 and always considered myself tall as fuck

>tfw only 6'7"

will they ever learn?

>6"7

ever played kerbal where you calculate wrong and overshoot?

Kinda, its not uncommon.

How white does your wife look? Is her mexican side more spanish or more native? I'm in a similar situation as you regarding my family name. There are some pretty special circumstances around it but pretty much for the last 5 generations my ancestors have been the only male offspring that have bred. So I'm having at least two sons or as many as I can afford.

>half the ones on the bottom are very very tall
WAHHHHHHH ACTORS ARENT TALL ENOUGH

1m77 and i'm to lazy to find out how much it is un ur retarded system

>tfw 5'11 manlet that will never reach a clean 6'0

Sucksshityo

>I'm as tall as Jack "Here's Johnny" Nicolson
Bahaha! I could look him straight in the eyes and grin wide as fuck!

Don't even worry about it, boyo. We's jack nicholson now.

Ugh, this idiocy again. Most men are between 5'6 and 6'0. Not being 6'0 doesn't make you short.

feels bad, man

most of us are white here buddy, white men should be over 6ft

Ted is 5'10.

Still, Ben must be like 5'7 at best.

I'm 5'9 and im tall as fuck.

I love how they're both keep their metatarsals off the ground, yet RDJ looks so much more ridiculous.

>Tfw 6'3"

Literally everyone on this island are manlets. Inferior genes

>things manlets say
yeah 5'6 is ok if you're a kid or an asian man. being white and below 6'9 is borderline midget.

>wanting to be a degenerate

Go outside and procreate with a white women before Ahmed does.

Reminder that the average includes old people.

I'm 5'11" and the majority of young men are taller than me.

shoo shoo goblin

5.7 here ;_;

She looks mixed. Her skeletal structure is good, she has nice curves, she's very cute and beautiful. She acts incredibly white, as she grew up in the US and disregarded her brown culture. She never learned spanish, put it that way.

She's more racist than me. I'm honestly afraid she'll call people "niggers" while at work and get herself fired.

As far as my family name goes, like I said, I'm not the last man alive with the name but.. I feel like I'd be letting my father down, if I didn't have a child. I feel like I'd be letting my whole linage down, as well. Most of my family is dying out rapidly because they're having girls - less boys each time around.

2nd post
best post

same

we shall share our feelings in Falklands War 2

Anyone know if tobacco use causes some men to lose an inch? Or other causes? I've read that stress can do this, and thyroid.

I have friends who seem to get taller in their late 20s and others the opposite. To the point where I wondered if it wasn't a latent problem related to different upbringing, or prescription drug use. Don't hear about this much in media.

Compared to who?

Those numbers are weighted down by shitskins and slant eyes, most white guys are 6' or above.

tfw 6'3

>most white guys are 6' or above
the average measured height for 20 to 39 years old non-hispanic white american males is 5'10''

>6'2"
>feel like a manlet
Why is this generation so tall?

>being that tall
You're inferior all right

I'm 5'9 and tall as fuck. I tower over my co-workers

everyone else.

I don't think I know anyone over 6 feet

>6'7"
>380
>mfw manlets