How do you justify having kids when studies show that happiness declines and divorce rates increase after having kids?

How do you justify having kids when studies show that happiness declines and divorce rates increase after having kids?

I wondeer who is behind this post....

Don't reproduce goy!

Because there are undoubtedly other factors at work that lead to that shit which kids just throw over the edge.

Life is shit anyway. So is this likely slide thread.

got girl Twins, soon to be turning one. my Life Went much better since them, giving me a greater purpose and all

Yes this is 100% correct. Do not reproduce white goyim! Do not, it will make you sooo unhappy!

Just when I thought I could retire this image to my recycle bin.

>good goy don't reproduce

Every single ancestor of mine reproduced. From the beginning of time, every single one reproduced. I represent the tip of the branch of a tree that goes back 3.5 billion years. Behind me are tens of thousands of human beings who struggled to survive and thrive in this world.

Behind everything I am, and everything I do, are my ancestors. They reproduced to carry on this genetic line, this race, and this species. I owe it to them to pass the torch on.

>How do you justify having kids

It is literally your only meaning in this world dipshit.

People who don't have kids are 100% selfish asshats who don't realize the damage their narcissism brings.

>Life is shit anyway.

So why inflict it on someone else?

i completely agree

Because you dirty kike, I want the white race to survive and thrive.

Kids are great and my marriage got stronger
Thoroughly recommend it

Having a child is literally the cruelest thing you can do.

You are FORCING a conciseness into this horrible existence without consent.

>studies show that happiness declines and divorce rates increase after having kids?
How far back do these studies go?
Marriage is not the problem.

If the purpose of life was to be happy and to stay married, having kids would make no sense. However, that is not the purpose of life.

BECUASE THERES NO OTHER REASON TO LIVE

You don't know anything about statistics.

And if you don't have a kid, you are FORCING a consciousness to not exist without is consent. Also your kid can kill themself if they hate life.

I'm sure the rest of non-white humanity has the same existential crises you do whilst farting out 5 kids a piece, Mr. Juden.

I justify it with the fact that I want them, I need them and i can't get enough of 'em.

PS. I have seen multiple times dreams in witch I impregnate my gf for the fifth time.
Every time I have woken for these dreams, i have either jacked off furiously, or had sex with her.

>However, that is not the purpose of life.

what is it then?
>claiming you can objectively dictate what it is and isn't

you're a fucking moron if you go that far.

because life isnt about you, you selfish manchild.

Don't get fucking Jewed. Have more white babies. Save the white race

I'm not kidding, this changed my perspective.

I don't.

I'm only 24 anyway; people who reproduce before 30 have already peaked.

>they had to really dig deep
>to find out an anti-white journalist is a kike
>dig deep
>kike journalist
lolno

I don't justify it.

Even though I know having a couple white kids will help the white race, I'm just tired and grumpy at this point and just want to fuck my asian girlfriend.

It's gotten a lot harder to raise kids than it used to be.

In the old days, you could be a breadwinner, have a nice house with a front porch, and bring up five kids for almost nothing.

Now feminism has "allowed" (read: forced) women into the workforce which has increased competition for jobs, and driven down wages, and everything-- houses, transportation, fucking DAYCARE which we've never needed before-- has gotten more expensive.

It's not that they want to force white people to not reproduce-- it's that they want to extract every single bit of valuable capital out of your life while they have a chance.

stop describing mixed race babies citing white babies as your source file

It's because we need to keep the white aryan race alive. I don't give a fuck how they grow up as long as we out number the nigs

And if that means retarding your ability to have children, they don't care. that's an "externality" they don't have to pay.

Oh? What's this? Our policies have wrecked the population we once exploited? Let's just import foreigners to replace them!

Well, good luck corporate america. It'll be fun to watch you trying to get northwestern european levels of productivity out your new livestock!

>How do you justify continuing your race?
By not being jewish.

I have to. My dream is to raise my kids as how I wish I were raised. I would also like to be an administrator of a school, but for a personal touch and for rather particular talents I want to foster in kids, I would have to have some of my own.

>How do you justify having kids when studies show that happiness declines and divorce rates increase after having kids?

People whose happiness decline after having kids are people who have a hedonistic view of life. Considering hedonism doesn't tend to work, eventually they will be miserable either way.

But people who have a better way of life won't end up feeling like this.

*sigh*
it makes your life worse and then you die but the benefit is """some part of you lives on"""???

Are you that stupid? For real?

>I have no desire to continue on my lineage

From a biological standpoint, you're a complete failure.

thät's thë rëäsön shït ïs göïng döwnhïll bëcäüsë whïtës ärë nöt hävïng ënöügh kïds
sö fückïng hävë kïds stüpïd pöl lärpërs

>a biological standpoint
As if that matters.
There are plenty of ways outside of child rearing that will allow one to continue their legacy, like teaching.
While you pat yourself on the back for having accomplished a task that many do accidentally there are people out there making an impact on the human race that extends beyond creating another person to suck up resources.

>studies find that the longer you live, the more likely you will die.

Why do you justify living when it's just going to get you killed op?

Stop being a faggot and make more white people.

Your overpriced shit and worthless vapid acquaintances won't carry your genes or be with you at your deathbed.

This. /thread

Kek.

>promote poor kid raising methods
>show the outcome to the masses
>see goy children are terrible and make you unhappy