Can someone please explain to me, why are there no funny right-wing comedians?

Can someone please explain to me, why are there no funny right-wing comedians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=neUaSTSKFZc
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
thelibertarianrepublic.com/ron-white-cruz-and-trump-are-unqualified-to-lead-america/
youtube.com/watch?v=kTqHj7rm5FY
youtube.com/watch?v=DJzgTZ68g9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are. Just that it's unintentional. Also they double up as their """Intellectuals""" too

None of those people are funny at all though

>Melee community in a nutshell.webm

You wouldn't know if there were because they wouldn't be given a "platform".

Why does speedrnning create some of the most autistic people in video game communities?

Conservative brains have been proven to lack the ability to feel empathy - which entails putting yourself in someone else's shoes and evaluating things from their point of view.

The cornerstone of comedy is saying things that resonate with your audience- things that they relate to, that describe or mirror their earthly experience in some way - since conservatives can only do this using fear (think Rush Limbaugh) , comedy would be an impossibility.

Plus, comedy is an art form - like it or not. So when conservatives shit on the arts consistently and introduce budget cuts for performing arts programs, why would a performer support that ideology?

Lastly, and this might seem hurtful, but convservatives are famous for being... dumb and uneducated. You cannot be funny or witty if you are not smart, therefore, no funny conservatives.

because it requires autism to forget that games are meant for having fun and not explore parallel universes

greg gutfeld often provides a sensible chuckle from time to time.

hes kind of interesting because he is the inversion of colbert

colbert = degenerate leftist satirically imitating right winger
gutfeld = right winger satirically imitating leftist degenerate

I'm sorry, I forgot that it was comedy that got us to the moon.

no, it was liberal scientists who went to liberal colleges and graduate schools, not retarded, anti-intellectual conservatives who TRY TO CUT THE NASA BUDGET EVERY YEAR YOU STUPID AUTIST

Fuck off Alex Jones is a funny motherfucker.

Most right wing comedians keep their politics to themselves so they keep their jobs.

youtube.com/watch?v=neUaSTSKFZc
btfo

>saying things based on feelings with no proof

(OP)
Conservative brains have been proven to lack the ability to feel empathy - which entails putting yourself in someone else's shoes and evaluating things from their point of view.

The cornerstone of comedy is saying things that resonate with your audience- things that they relate to, that describe or mirror their earthly experience in some way - since conservatives can only do this using fear (think Rush Limbaugh) , comedy would be an impossibility.

Plus, comedy is an art form - like it or not. So when conservatives shit on the arts consistently and introduce budget cuts for performing arts programs, why would a performer support that ideology?

Lastly, and this might seem hurtful, but conservatives are famous for being... dumb and uneducated. You cannot be funny or witty if you are not smart, therefore, no funny conservatives.

gonna keep reposting since it is the answer and it hurts trumpers' fee ees

First, it isn't acceptable in the circles that control the comedy circuit to be right wing.

Second, people lose their minds if you tell a nigger joke or any other kind of "racially insensitive" joke.

>but convservatives are famous for being... dumb and uneducated

Yeah, Werner Heisenberg is one example.
So is Alan Jackson.

Really dumb people.

Because you can't tell nigger, Hitler and jew jokes publicly.

Why do libshits spend tens of millions of dollars creating slide threads on Vietnamese clogdancing forums only to continuously lose elections?

there are
there aren't enough because the SJW's haven't protested clubs yet
see what happens when if they protest joe rogan's shows

Admitting to being a low-information troll is BTFOing yourself.

>Second, people lose their minds if you tell a nigger joke or any other kind of "racially insensitive" joke.

thank you for proving that 'right-wing' and 'conservatism' is just thinly veiled racism. we knew this already but thanks.

>muh NASA
go fuck your mother with this sci-fi fantasy shit, get my tax dollars out of your wet dreams

posting more rightwing humor
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

A good example of this was Fox News's 'comedy' bootleg version of the Daily Show with John Stewart, which came off more as a even shitter version of weekend update. If you throw out all the ideological stuff and just look at it from general style and delivery, you can see why the Conservative version bombed.

Also, it's no much the comedian, as the speaker and the fact that Conservatives for the most part, cannot be self deprecating like Liberals can be.

because they would be savaged in a instant

dave chapelle did a bit about how trump is not the devil and next day several left wing shit sites had articles dissecting his show. sites that don't normally give a shit about stand up comedy savaging a comedian because he didn't make fun of "mad cheeto"

What in the fuck is this guy doing?

Thank you for admitting that he's right by not having an argument.

every dollar nasa spends benefits the USA about $7 worth due to advancements in material sciences and chemistry (like velcro) you cromagnon dumbshit

This.

He had a fit of autism

Brazil has.

Just like how there are no right wing actors. The losing side is never going to get successful people on board.

lmao you want me to argue that there would be no consequences for telling a nigger joke? There are. Look at Kramer

If you're retarded, yeah.

Absolutely incorrect. Youre an idiot

>believing NASA propaganda about how awesome they are
>implying wasting huge amounts of money to invent velcro is worth it

Autism dance.

because comedy -> entertainment -> jews

thelibertarianrepublic.com/ron-white-cruz-and-trump-are-unqualified-to-lead-america/

He's pro gay marriage and pro pot too.

You love getting cucked by the Russians in space travel? You can't event fix your own satellites without there help

This. Anyone who's anybody is left wing. Trump will kill nasa.

>NASA Propaganda

>uses right wing propaganda talking points

mysides.orbit

Burr and Stanhope would be considered right wing get in this day

>believing nothing can be or ever was invented before NASA

avoiding the projevtor light

trump is pro gay marriage and for states rights regarding weed

The cultural mileau is so far left that these people are considered far-right

doug stanhope... the guy who is high every minute of his life?

are you awake friend or sleeping

NASA is just another way for military industrial complex and assorted bureucrats to siphon more tax money

Pretty sure that was the reverse dinosaur.
Well executed desu.

Wait a minute, this got me thinking.
The left always use controlled opposition to shit on our reputation, why don't we use the same tactic?

Why not get a crowd of people to act as SJW's protesting at various GOAT comedians like Joe Rogan or Bill Burr?

Hey Romania..

I can show some videos if you want to know what going to space is like.. or having food..

Nick DiPaolo is fucking hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=kTqHj7rm5FY

Ron White

>trump is pro gay marriage and for states rights regarding weed
Meanwhile his administration, which he controls, is against gay marriage, rolling back gay rights, and wants to enforce federal ban on pot.

So either he has no principles or he can't control his people. Good job.

the autism is strong with this one

Probably because they control the media and we don't. It'd need to be both insane and absolutely airtight if you wanted to false flag something like that.

PJW is fucking hilarious when he gets angry and spergs out

Because theyre so damn retarded they do it for us. Look at these nasa retards in this thread. The funny part is, theyre actually the smarter ones, and by that i mean they have an Iq of around 90

Because the kikes won't let us tell our nignog and raghead stories.

Because you're cucked user. You won't find the right funny. That is why.

>Nick DiPaolo
didnt louis ck punch him in the face on his show for being a racist piece of shit

Trump wants to electrocute gays. He wants to kill them. Do some research.

i believe it's called sperging out

Norm Macdonald?

They just don't get political

Or youre just bumfuck retarded that you actually belive all that bs you typed out.

Joe Rogan has over 90 million listeners a month apparently, we don't need mainstream meteor

Samuel Hyde

ron white is super liberal IDK what you retards are talking about

No that's Pence. Have fun with him if you get Trump ousted somehow.

>the absolute state of butthurt shills
trump is a centrist populist who is being cast by the far-left as a extreme-right fascist. Most of his administration are actual right-wingers because trump is a populist who is interested in representing the people who elected him.

what were you butthurt about again?

Honest question, what gay rights are being rolled back? What right as a straight person do I have that a gay person does not have?

believe*

Thank you for proving that all right wingers are uneducated hicks.

If pence beileve's it trump does too, that's a fact

PC culture doesn't allow their existence and their career fails within a few months.

>Trump is pro gay marriage and for states rights regarding weed

lmao, his attorney general is cracking down on weed, and Trump is for overturning gay marriage.

That lie was effective during the campaign, but come on now.

>smokes pot
>liberal
You know how I know you're a yankee, and never belong in Texas?

I think MDE is funny

Right wing comedy is too racist to be funny in the main stream. Any dirty offensive joke you've ever heard is right wing.

>right wing comedian
>makes jokes about liberals
>liberals protest
>comedian is treated like literally hitler
>comedian gets fired

>Centralist populist
His budget and healthcare plan disagree with that assertion. But please, keep drinking the koolaid

Refused to defend an LGBT law in court that was being appealed by the obama administration.

I lived in South Texas for 6 months.

You can keep it.

Austin is dope though

lol You think people are drones in a bee or an ant colony, do you?

Tim Allen.

Racism isn't funny. Nobody laughs at being intentionally racist.

>t.power bottom

>lol You think people are drones in a bee or an ant colony, do you?

Trump voters and shill posters are, yes. That is the only explanation for so clearly being tricked like rubes

trump came out pro-gay marriage before obama or hillary, years and years ago.

it wasn't a campaign slogan, it's his position.

what has sessions done to "crack down" on marijuana? absolutely nothing (save for maybe enforcing the laws Obama illegally ignored)

Never heard of it, what does the law do?

You don't understand how ppl are because youre a right wing trailer hick

>liberal scientists who went to liberal colleges and graduate schools

>What's Operation Paperclip

Your precious liberal and progressive space program was built by Nazi scientists and there's nothing you can do about it

Producers only like nice safe fake edge, actually having fringe opinions is discouraged in entertainment.

>muh velcro

youtube.com/watch?v=DJzgTZ68g9g

Leta be honest, left wing comedians can hardly be considered comedians.

When was the last time that john oliver and amy schummer made anyone with 2 or more working brain cells laugh?

Nice fake news.

fine with me, how's the Portugese space program going?

>Just like how there are no right wing actors