>daddy who are those chocolate people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VSFnmM12LOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>they're not chocolate
>chocolate is sweet
>shitskins aren't

Those are called Dalits, my sweet

They are the candy men. And they want your candy.

protip: give your children white chocolate (or no chocolate at all if you're a decent parent)

POO

you're gonna make lots of cute little brownies with them sweety

niggers

This has been a good thread.

Actually honey, they're dark chocolate people.

>people

Their called your superiors and your new masters, sweetums.

Run away slaves honey

The left wants to make this extinct.

Our failure to secure your future

Well, let me introduce you sweetie.

They will share a bedroom with you now honey. Be nice to our guests

You have to go back Muhammad

KEK CONFIRMED PEDO.

I'm actually from Pakistan. You mad, little gandu pooboy?

They're your property sweetie

God I want to cum all inside that.

They aren't chocolate and they aren't people, Eva.

They're not people or chocolate, those are subhumans pumpkin. Those subhumans are bad people and will hurt you, so be careful and don't ever talk to them.

>implying if I have a daughter I'd let her within 100 miles of a nigger

:(

GO BACK
GO BACK
GO BACK

They're 3/5ths of people sweetie

This, making your own treats for them is better

jesi li ti onaj rvat što stalno postuje o crnim anđelima?

They're our new guests cutiepie, welcome them with your tight flower, your poop hole and your little mouth, OK, honey? daddy will be watching, dont worry

I pretty much said this on my first trip to London.

>You will grow up to date one hun, but you gotta have swag. When you're 18 ill let a bull take you out for prom

Why can't you fucking immigrate to a country that's more like your own? Or at least convert to some German variant of Christianity to compensate for your racial inferiority

Why are you mulattos so relentlessly perverted?

Dem pedo-digits...

ITT : pedophilia.

>the left

Let's not mince words here

Hes probably a nigger himself or a cucked beyond belief pardo, just ignore the autism and thank god you're not a white Brazilian among niggers

Most Germans here aren't even religious. Neither am I by the way.

Compensating anything is for insecure beta faggots

I class three grades of parents:
Pass: low sugar diet
Fail: high sugar diet
Worse Than Fail: using drugs instead of food to manipulate your kids.

what a qtpa2t

based young taylor swift look-a-like

She will be secretly voting for Barron Trump one day

You bastad bitch I wanted to go to Germany and marry a white wife, now I'm stuck in a call center under the name Leroy

Honey, those aren't people

What I mean is, if you're gonna make your kids sugary treats, shouldn't you make yourself so you can control what goes in them (i.e. less sugar) and to show that you love them?

they are our lords and masters thanks to king niggerbama and the libtard army.

(((Sup Forums))) would be perfect to answer that, since it's (((Sup Forums)))'s fault, since so much of (((Sup Forums))) is full of effeminate white "men" that take pride in ignoring white women and dating/fucking minority women.

youtu.be/VSFnmM12LOQ
The jew wants to eliminate this
1 (you)=1 mad jew

Just have phone sex with a horny American caller

What did Kek mean by this?

When my son was in kindergarten he told me a story about the "brown kid" (nigger) at his school who always cheated in PE. Then he asked, "dad, do all brown people cheat?" Racism isn't taught. It's learned....by being around niggers.

>Theyre very very tasty boys and girls sweetheart

Bahahhahahahah

RARE

Kek good luck with that. I had to pay a desperate single mother to get married and have papers. The only white women who go for people like you and me are either desperate or little girls who want to drink alcohol and smoke pot.

Don't believe the memes my friend

KEK IS IN THIS THREAD

That's degenerate. My aim is for a girl who I can have at least a dozen kids with to help secure an Aryan future

Shame they had to disable the comments on that video. I can only imagine the hate-filled bile coming from the fingers of non-whites and libshits about "muh animuls" right before they go chow down on a big mac or support Halal food.

Cute kid anyways.

that was cute as fuck

>You should taste my chocolate banana

they aren't people sweetie, just stay away from them

I have never seen an indian married to a german woman. Cant see you marrying anyone that isnt fat and ugly desu.

First time I ever saw a nigger I just stared for a while, then asked loudly "Mommy, what's wrong with his skin?"

I don't remember but she tells the story all the time because apparently at just three years old I had the ability to embarrass her around subhumans.

That's exactly what they are! Chocolate!

Go and ask if you can taste their penis, honey! Its like a Tolblerone!

WITNESSED

says a degenerate illeagle immigrant from india...

here's a thought...keep your pathetic third world ideology out of my country you pathetic piece of shit...

Every child should have that feel at least once.

*smacks kid*
AYO HOL UP

You know what's funny, when I was a kid there were no dindus here ... and my parents always told me they were chocolate men, like those Santa ones you got for Christmas, if there was one on TV

Sweetie, they arent people, now keep walking

Damn what about niggers though? Are they in demand? Maybe I can pass off as a fair nigger or something

They're not chocolate nor are they people, sweetie.

POO

Why is the chocolate girl eating that girls face daddy!?

actual true story

Born in the 70's
where EVERYONE was white in my town of 20K
My father and mother had me when they were 16. So when my father and mother moved to toronto so he could go to university. First time my mother brings me on the public bus. I see my first black man!
My mother said my eyes went really wide and i pointed and yelled out "mom it's the ginger bread man!" *my grandmother used to make gingerbread men for me, and i guess i loved them alot. Still do!

But my mother said she was so embarrassed, cause the black guy just smiled and looked at me, and she rang the bus bell and got off on the next stop. it wasn't her stop. But she was so embarrassed she got off anyways.

that's my first experience with black people i guess.

Me too.

niggers

Kek is a dark god

Same thing, really. Niggers go for fat ones tho because they like it. Maybe there are exceptions but you'd have to have lots of luck. I will probably settle for a pakistani girl

You wont get any good woman as a nigger/indian. There might be a few exceptions but thats like winning the lottery.

If you ask little niglet kids to pick between a black doll and a white doll they choose the white one

and now you've turned into a racist, what do you think your mother would say, would she feel bad for raising an autistic neckbeard?