(((Ezra Levant))) is butthurt because of alt-right unsubscribing after The Rebel pro-Israel trip...

(((Ezra Levant))) is butthurt because of alt-right unsubscribing after The Rebel pro-Israel trip. Says alt-right always will be a hopeless fringe minority and future of the right lies in pro-jew neoconservatism. Wew.

youtube.com/watch?v=trpa4tEK5ms

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xUEdh00aZ9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know!

Let's educate people about Israel!
If you understand something you won't hate it anymore right?

>ID: MEmH0y
>MEM GOY

Nice.

Still waiting on a reason why they went to Israel

Seriously, the bullying against Jewish members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Jews are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Jewish man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country? Potato niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in all of the Middle East.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an Jewish man an "oven dodger"(disgusting phrase) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Jewish man that they are a "dirty Jew"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
You're destroying national pride, you're dividing whites against each other, you're doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now

t. Moise Shekelgruber

Did you even watch the video? He said like 0.5% of his viewership was upset and unsubscribed, and that he doesn't give a shit that such a small audience was bothered

Hi Ezra, I see you're defending your reporters again

Remember goys! If you do what the jews say nothing bad will happen! xD

>jews
>white
Nice try, Chaim.

not an argument you fucking leaf

Hey guys remember that time Israel didn't fabricate intelligence information and bought off congress before dragging us into a war we never wanted, needed or cared about?

>implying everyone who didn't like the (((video))) unsubscribed.
No, Ezra, the majority of dislikers will stay subscribed simply to hate watch, and gradually redpill your remaining fanbase in the comment section. Look what happened to TYT. That's your future.

You'll be the laughing-stock of the internet and Sup Forums's punching bag for years to come.

>fucking leaf calling fucking leaf a fucking leaf
What did he mean by this?

AHAHHAHAHAHHA, HELP THESE PEOPLE. THE PEOPLE WE OUSTED THROUGH WAR AND USURPING OF THEIR NATURAL RESOURCES AND THE BIGGEST FUNDING FROM THE US GOVT. THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOW FUCKED BECAUSE OF OUT NEED FOR MILITARISM AND COMPLETE WAR WEAPON DOMINANCE IN THE AREA. HELP THEM BECAUSE....

WE DONT WANT THEM HERE WITH US.

WE STOLE THE LAND, BUT THEY'RE NOT ALLOWED HERE. THEY HAVE TO GO TO EUROPE, WHERE WE CAME FROM AND THEY HAVE TO SETTLE THERE AND THOSE GOVERNMENTS NOW HAVE TO SPEND HUGE AMOUNTS TAKING CARE OF THESE PEOPLE.

NO, ISRAEL DOESN'T WANT THEM OR NEED THEM, WE'RE HELPING THEM GO TO EUROPE, THEIR NEW HOME.

IM LITERALLY DYING.

Funny, I thought Ezra and Michael Coren were tight.

Keep up with the banter, ye putz.
Not bad coptpasta, though.

>Muh ethnic cleansing of jews bbbut ethnic cleansing of whites is a conspiracy.
Jews not even once.

you are right, there are lots of really good jewish people who do not deserve the derision
one little thing tho
>when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it
Meditate on that. Without even getting into whatever the real truth about the Holocaust is. How do you think Germans and German-Americans (the largest ethnic demographic in America) feel about being told they are by their very nature, evil and genocidal? Because the official (TM) story gives no damn reason whatsoever for their actions, which is, from a historical standpoint, bullshit. Guess what happens when you tell people they're evil? They feel full license to act it out.

It's funny, people here claimed rebel media was a jew shill network and now it's apparent as hell.

Is gavin leaving too? If he does then they have nobody left to bring in viewers.

It seems that Germans enjoy being abused and they self abuse a lot kind of like some swedes.

>They are one of our strongest allies against Globalism and Islam.

Some comment. Not irony. 100 votes.

I'll give them a sub just so I can alt-right shitpost more often.

This is war, Juden. You realize the full extent of the humiliation my people have endured for the past 70 years? Probably no. Pay debts, Juden.

Yes, let's shit on a prominent news network that does good work, fucking tribalism man I swear with each day that passes most of you are a bunch of inbred retards.

Tribalism is EXACTLY what the white people need right now. With religion dead and god dead, the only thing left is one's people. The jews understand this very well, and it's about time Europeans learned this lesson as well. It's time to grow up.

Complex question: Name a race that isn't tribalist

You could say white people, but it's just been suppressed. It was never even questioned in the past.

We haven't shown tribalism because we all rasis

Going forward, whites have to start deliberately using nepotism, like the jews, to promote thier own kind from within.

Wtf? I love Jews now

>Just have kids goy

>rebel
>breitbart

I cancelled my Compound Media this month, not because I politically care about them going to Israel, but because I didn't pay to watch McGinnes talk to a fat Jew on a bus with shitty camera work and sound.

That Jew didn't even continue the subscription until the end of the month, they just cut you off right then and there.

Wealthy wasps have practiced nepotism, it's just that it was called classism.

Compound Media has lots of other great speakers

>Jews
>white
Enjoy the sage, Moishe

>irregardless
Not a real word. You must be a sub-prime Jew.

Gavin got me in. Never really gave the others a chance.

Antonio Kumya is great to watch, has some good underrated guests as well

The reason people are unsubbing is because Lauren Southern left. I'm not a huge fan of Lauren or Rebel but without the former there isn't a latter -- it's just a bunch of kind of boring people ranting about crops and oil in Saskatchewan.

Lauren has 4x the views per video on JewTube alone. She was an oppressed minority

get fucked ezra

This.

Already doing it on a daily basis.

I don't understand this, she's not a particularly good speaker or debater and her 70 page "book" is high school blog tier.
If she wasn't moderately attractive she'd be a nobody

She's young and attractive, what is there to understand?

She's a giver not a taker

>If she wasn't moderately attractive she'd be a nobody

Wow, what a revelation. Did you discover this all by yourself?

ezra is digging his hole deeper with this.

The entire right wing are lying Shlomos

This post is as useless as the hohol that wrote it

So salty leaf, it's adorable.

>saging anyone other than OP
Newfag detected.

Lurk until 2035, then you can start posting again.

I didn't unsubscribe because of jewish propaganda, I unsubscribed because it started to become a huge clusterfuck. Their videos lack high energy sometimes and also they're long. Looking at my subscribe feed is a fucking eyefull sometimes.

>Brings up the race card only when talking about jews.

Oy Vey, it's another shoah

FUCK OFF!

I am sick of being told that I should be cool and understanding while jews shit on and conspire against us every single fucking day.

Every time I try to defend or make nice with the J-Team, all my worst suspicions are confirmed and my good will is taken as a cynical opportunity. I was defending this idiot. Never again.

Why didn't he address why Lauren was fired?

hate the way this kike talks with his fists

Probably because the answer is unflattering. She was obviously the biggest international draw. If she's not there it's almost certainly because she decided to leave. With an agent and moving to New York she can be on Fox five times a week and work with a real publishing company that would pay a real advance.

it was a favor to uk, at least half the shells didnt even explode, most weapons were defective.

If I was Gavin I'd be a tad miffed at the "walk it back" quote

it's pretty clear Ezra has his own interests and agenda but I can't really blame him even if I don't agree with every aspect he's trying to push

I bet there is more to these behind the curtain goings on than we're privy to

Shut up you dumb fucking kike.
Menachem Begin hated teh British. He cut his teeth on killing British officers in Palestine. He was part of the Sten gang that attempted to ally with the fucking Nazi's against the British in the middle east.
He was a disgusting filthy kike.
And he helped you scum because he wanted to kill as many British lads as he possibly could.
And they failed. Much like you did.

I can't tell if this is JIDF trying a new subversion tactic, or just some good copypasta/bait

GAS

youtube.com/watch?v=xUEdh00aZ9s

If you use the term "alt-right" you are confirmed kike, and probably a kike neocon who needs to get killed by the state for treason.

>fucking tribalism man I swear
remove every kike, and see if that fixes things