JEW GF

I've been dating a Jewish girl for two weeks and recently I have started sexual advances towards her.

I'm taking her to dinner tonight and then she said she wants to see my place, so obviously she wants to get into bed with me.

I'm not shy of my body cus I've been liftin for 14 months and am looking pretty aesthetic. Problem is, I have a swastika tattoo on my left pectoral and am very worried about her seeing it.

What do i do Sup Forums?

Are you autistic?

nazi roleplay
she'll love it

KYS for dating a kike

Ask her to give you a rimjob, and then you gas her face!

gauze, you have an injury

Remember that jewry is transmitted from mother to progeny.

>two weeks for sexual advances. just stay on pol you fag

>h-heh j-just a prank

just larping

pics or doesn't exist

show us your titty

Kek

obviously she wants

RED FLAG

RED FLAG!!!!!!

This and pic of abs and benis

FUCKIN KEK

The 88 confirm this to be true

Post a timestamped pic right or go fuck yourself

Top hue

This

dubs...double confirmed

kek

You are welcome

Bang her from behind with her leaning in the open door of your oven.
Don't let her see the tattoo until after or while you cum.

kek

rolling

Sand paper it off OP

topkek, OP

bend her over and treat her like the bitch that she is. head down, ass up.

tell her it was the buddhist swastiza but the tatoo artist fucked up and did it backwards

get a fake tatto or put make up ther

do it in the dark, you goyim don't know how to jew huh?

you shouldnt be doing that desu

Get sharpie and put cross through it and write equality underneath it.

No one gives a fuck dude. Take it to /r9k/.

I need to see proof of this tattoo

Warning for you OP, she WILL leave you for another Jew. She can't marry you. Enjoy the sex, but don't fall in love or you'll just get heartbroken.

this.
>miriam i want to try something fun
>what is it user
>you be my anne frank and i'll be your rudolf hoss
>what do you mean by this user?
>DOWN ON YOUR FACE ZIONIST WHORE

you don't have swastica, and you don't have jew girl

The hate is strong in Denmark

Just play it off like nothing, tell her you did what you had to do when you were in prison. Then choke her out while you rawdog her. Finish with a creampie.

She'll cum buckets.

get.
show abs and benis

Claim it's from a hippy Hindu phase you went through years ago.

Then shout "Sieg Heil!" as you nut inside her.

Who knows she might be one of those Jews with a bacon fetish.

Cool story, bro

You need to initiate sexytime fully clothed. ONLY take your shirt off when you are actually inside her, and make sure you are pounding at least for a few minutes before pulling your shirt off and letting her see you shirtless in the mirror. at that point she will be overcome with a flurry of confusion and arousal but the arousal will take over and she won't care. OR she tries her best to get you out of and off of her, in which case YOU GOT YERSELF A REAL LIVE BUCKIN' BRONCO THERE COWBOY- hold on for dear life and ride her into the sunset! it's a win-win situation- you can't lose

jejejej

When the leafs are keks chosen people

Put on nicotine patches until it's covered up.

(OP) #
Seriously, the bullying against Jewish members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Jews are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Jewish man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country? Potato niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in all of the Middle East.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an Jewish man an "oven dodger"(disgusting phrase) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Jewish man that they are a "dirty Jew"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
You're destroying national pride, you're dividing whites against each other, you're doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now!

AHAHAHAHAHA!
You're screwed.
Oh wait - you aren't!
AHAHAHAHAHA!

>what is a bandaid

even the "non nazi" swastikas are both clockwise and counter clockwise. this is a load of nonsense as they are found in both ways around, all over the world.

EXILE!!!

Ye haw!

Holy fuck

cap dis

spbp

oh shut up faggot

Lmao tell her you're Buddhist.

Rape her and murder her, world will say thank you.

No.

Worth every single country of aggravated raep.

If you're serious just tell her it was from a stupid bet.

Yes this is the purpose of repeating something incessantly.
Are you sure you're Jewish?

If she's Jewish she would've banged you on the first night. Miami Jews are easy at least.

ADD TWO LINES TO TATTOO

>What do i do Sup Forums?

Be a gentlemen and hold the door

Turn it into a windmill and claim you're a big Don Quixote fan. Brilliant.

jejjers

I want pics!!!

wtf I want a swastika tattoo now

"needless attacks defaming my heritage" LOL get real. "your people" are by far THE most bloodthirsty, warmongering, deceitful, manipulative, violent and untrustworthy people to have ever walked the face of the earth. Your people were behind the bolshevik/communist "revolution" that swept through russia and europe leaving a wave of death and destruction in its wake that was way worse and higher in number than anything ever attributed to Hitler and NS Germany. The holodomor is a good example. not only that but you have been kicked out of endless countries through history, and it is never your behaviour but always "anti semitism". give me a fuckin break. always playing the victim card. this is Sup Forums. nobody gives a fuck about your precious "feelings" newfag. get off the internet if you can't handle it.

Why are people reacting to this like it's funny? I don't get it.

put me in the screencap

make her convert to Christianity at least

>keep the lights turned off
>get in her
>get her right to the edge of orgasm
>as soon as she's ready to pop, while you're holding her down, turn the lights on
>make sure she gets an eyefull of your pec swastika
>orgasm shudders through her body as race-hate shudders through her brain
>make sure to come back here and tell us how it went

>looking pretty aesthetic
use this as your excuse

If you don't put me in the screen cap your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Fart joke

THIS

>tattooing a swastika on your body so kikes will never reproduce with you

Greatest Idea I've heard today

We could tattoo babie white girls with bacon, swastika, and a burning cross.

There is literally no downside to this

>I have a swastika tattoo
>I've been dating a Jewish girl
How retarded are you lad?

>I have a swastika tattoo on my left pectoral and am very worried about her seeing it.

Nice.

Put a bandage over the tattoo.
Have rough, degrading sex.
Cum on her face.
Remove the bandage so she can see it.

You are a fuckin fat liar. You have to be pretty devout to racism if you got a swazi tattoo. So the fact you are a nazi and are dating a jew is bullshit. fuck off.

LQB

Nice bait.

Touch it up to look like this
Also learn yoga and how to give her a damn good massage as a cover

kys you utter faggot

So Jewish men with white women is ok?

Why the fuck would you fuck a kike in the first place if youre nazi you fucking nigger?

Am I the only one who feels very unessy lookong at this pepe?

This post best post

Ive been living the degenerate life lately

Been fucking this chink hoe with trust issues

Basically cant even stand her fucking smell anymore

she smells like a goats ass

How do I discipline myself so that I devote my spare time bettering myself instead of slipping further into this pit of degeneracy?

Uneasy looking* damn