Google spying on you

Wondering why the new reCAPTCHA doesn't have you identify the street signs anymore?

Google has been memorizing your "behavior" without permission

Proof thenextweb.com/security/2017/03/09/googles-ai-is-so-smart-it-doesnt-need-to-ask-you-if-youre-not-a-robot-anymore/#.tnw_sCNUmKKa

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/L5Wek
archive.is/uNTUw
youtube.com/watch?v=k8FG8D-QgGM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So what? I've got nothing on me but nazi/pepe memes.

>not paying African and Indians 0.01 cent an hour to solve captchas for you

damn, hopefully csis doesn't end up watching me masturbate

Captcha is probably the Devil.

Good. I'm sick of clicking on fucking wheels and trees every time I want to call someone a piece of shit.

>Wondering why the new reCAPTCHA doesn't have you identify the street signs anymore?
no

sounds good. I'm tired of giving Google free labor to identify 'calle' street signs

but it still asks me to identify street signs,
Here on Sup Forums i usually get 2 captchas in a row, sometimes up to 5.

>Here on Sup Forums i usually get 2 captchas in a row, sometimes up to 5.

It's a Skinner box.

Yeah why is that? I've had times where I have to solve 3 or 4 just to shit post, but other times I don't have to do any.

>Here on Sup Forums i usually get 2 captchas in a row, sometimes up to 5.
Yeah me too, they have become bolder and bolder. Sometimes the "click verify once none left" can take ages as well.

You answered your own question.

>tfw people with autism will start getting labeled bots because of strange/oddly precise mouse movements/insanely quick and accurate captcha completion and not allowed to post on the internet anymore

So why am I still having to identify street signs?

google, the NSA, and the CIA already know that I am a racist nazi that unironically wants to gas all the niggers and kikes.

Bump

>He doesnt use legacy captcha

Try using Konqueror on Linux

> he doesn't have a Sup Forums pass
kek

OP is a fag and this is blogspam.

archive.is/L5Wek

original Ars Technica article:

arstechnica com/gadgets/2017/03/googles-recaptcha-announces-invisible-background-captchas/
archive.is/uNTUw

The video is Google PR fluff from a year ago, not worth a look.

Sorry for breaking the archive links.
archive.is/L5Wek
archive.is/uNTUw

the more i shitpost the easier and shorter the captchas get

I wonder what's the deal with all those CALLE signs.

>without permission
Well I'm confident it's in some T&C's somewhere desu famalamadingdong

fugg it didn't even ask me that time

>So what?
This is how they recruit liberal drones to shill on the internet.

They have all your internet history, they can find people to work that wont leak anything.

Please tell me that's a Wii controller.

Hiro is too busy going around the world to even bother or notice this problem. He's literally in South Africa right now writing about coffee. How is this gook supposed to even fix anything if he's never even on here?

It's a sony patent so no.

I second this motion.

That's even better.
youtube.com/watch?v=k8FG8D-QgGM

been doing it so long its automatic
shopfront
street sign
bodies of water
mountain
pickup truck
areas of grass
columns
apartment buildings
draw around the street sign

>ads becoming clickbait tier internet ads like the one that bait you into shooting a target just to get a click out of your stupid ass

Amusing to see how unoriginal corporations are.

testing. nope, still had to solve a captcha.

this is what i get

Eventually the ones who solve it will be recruited in the prodigy autists program

AI is a meme. It'll never happen. Automation fags can fuck off too

>that bottom middle one

this

CALLE CALLE CALLE CALLE CALLE CALLE CALLE CALLE CALLE CALLE CALLE CALLE CALLE CALLE CALLE CALLE CALLE CALLE CALLE CALLE CALLE CALLE CALLE CALLE CALLE CALLE CALLE CALLE CALLE CALLE

STOP MAKING ME CLICK BODEGAS GOD DAMNIT GOOGLE

>ow_my_balls.jpg

yeah, i only promote the genocide of 90% of the earths population. what are these niggerfaggots gonna do, send me to jail? ha

:thinking: all i get is a simple checkbox for "i'm not a robot"

Stop giving clues, faggot
Shareblue cucks don't know about it and suffer clicking on 15 street signs to leave one shillpost

Did anyone notice how the "select until there are none left" variation got way slower? Its like they know we fucking hate those and are making us suffer more.

when i get one box left that keeps coming up with a new street number ten times in a row it makes me rage like nothing else. that's honestly why i'm so genocidal desu

what i noticed really that even if i choose the wrong ones or not all of them it lets me pass either way

No capture for 3 posts. Hes right.

One is an already solved one where you need to pick the answer, the other is a test one, for calibrating the AI.
I used to solve the first one right and then click shit on the next one to fuck with algorithms and it accepted any answer as correct one, but after a few days it stopped giving me unsolved captchas and now I only have shops and streetsigns

>mfw new post succesful screen

I actually sort of like the new captchas, although I'm using the old ones most of the time.

The new ones ask me to mark all street signs. I don't mark some. Sometimes I mark things as mountains that are not. Google says I'm not a robot. I bet these cucks use that data for their automatically driving cars.

What's also funny is that sometimes Google shows advertisements on doors and asks me again about street signs. I don't mark. Google says I'm wrong kek.

It will be fun when those go main stream.

I'm not getting

Yeah I think Hiro needs to be warned about this and like soon.

I'm not getting any captcha

I always assumed it was helping refine AI they were making for their self driving cars.

>identifies storefronts
You piece of shit.

>bingo!
>food pellet dispensed

Kill yourself.

This is bad, in that now shitpositng is going to be ramping up a much, much faster rate now.

how does this solve anything?

Calle = Spic language for "street."

I remember when captcha first got put here and Sup Forums bypassed it by typing nigger in both fields.

Tweet at Hiro nonstop and tell him about this shit.

That second one seems to need two clicks anywhere, i've stopped reading them

wow!

>We want to go right up to that creepy line, and not cross it
They are fucking crossing it.

Google has become evil.

I think this is the case as well. But what the hell, why do they get more rude every time? First it was just "select all street signs", now I have to do that twice to pass the captcha, and sometimes you get the occasional "click verify once none left" that just doesn't fucking stop. Will it ever end?

Sup robot

they know im human

Race you to the patent office.

I've been fetching hundreds of thousands of v1 captchas every day and only solved the necessary ones to post
The only times I have to deal with v2 captchas I just send garbage cookies back until they stop asking for verification

>click all mountains until none are left
>the same square literally keeps giving me mountains literally no bullshit 12 times

Fuck that. We need a solution to this bullshit.

Tfw too intelligent for robots

>not using the old style captcha
lol

me too

they figured out operation renigger

calle calle = master race

>Google has been memorizing your "behavior" without permission

By using their services you have already agreed to it.

If you don't like them doing it then it is on you to stop using services associated with google, not the other way around faggot.

fuck google

Its almost like they want you to buy some kind of pass that lets you get around it.

Oh shit

if you're not using this you're pleb tier

I've been looking for this for months, pls help

"Settings" in the bottom RHS of you screen then open "Monitor and Replying drop down then tick the box.

Test