Can Sup Forums figure out the motivation behind this attack?

Can Sup Forums figure out the motivation behind this attack?

no

Guessing it has something to do with white people oppressing him by letting him in to their country, treating him as an equal, granting him permanent residency, giving him lots of free shit and calling anyone who questions his right to be there a terrible person. And, to add insult to injury, refusing to convert to his religion.

No clue.

Too many white people in Paris for his liking.

Throw us an easier one. This is too hard.

Global Warming

But the media told me it was a Frenchman!

Because Trump is a meanie.

Hate to say it but not gonna lie either. I've read through the reports. Looks like nothing guys. Time for everyone to take a nap and sleep

did he kill anyone? also "allah" is arabic word for God. It could have been a christian or a jew who did this..

in the name of kek

He missed his flight back home

He must have been driven to this by Marine Le Pen's rhetoric, we must allow more troubled youths into the West or more cases like this will happen.

no idea, sorry

Global Warming!

He wasn't treated fairly enough

>b-but there are christian extremists too!

can't compute

Trump's tax returns, obviously.

Looks like Kek approves of Horsey getting the Garrison treatment

first ben, now horsey.. all fucking cartoonist are antisemites

Heard that too, could've known better. Still, born in Framce amd at the age of ~40, right? Weird how he didn't integrate but commited a terrorist attack.

Probably us evil westerners or islamaphobia or some shit

Putin

Must be colonization

underrated

When you put it that way I must admit, they had it coming

Obviously it was that global warming that made this poor downtrodden refugee child do it you dumb, racist goyim.... now gief me monies pls

I hope this doesn't reflect poorly on the Islamic community

This.

We need to accomodate for Muslims and give them more resources to prevent radicalization and these horrific attacks from happening

Not enough white women to rape (because everyone else is also nigskin).

French government is already looking for volunteers to ride with muslims in buses.
#IllRideWithYou

It's some right-wing nazi racist who is pretending to be a muslim.

Obligatory

motives are unknown don't be a racist islamaphobe or you will be put in prison for your thoughtcrimes

Tanned frenchman got provoked by all the unveiled women.

Clearly this is white mans fault.

White imperialism and institutionalized racism by the sound of it.

Sexual emergency

he killed my belief in christianity. islam is trully superior.
i'm a allah-missile now

I believe he is upset about the rise of the alt-right.

this have nothing to do with Islam bacause ist the Religion of peace and tolerance

Putin hacked him, obviously.

Is there any way to prevent this?

If I'm feeling suicidal and want to make an statement I can always scream allu ackbar and no one can stop me.

It's like it became a trend to make suicide bombings while screaming independence for Quebec.

Seriously, the bullying against Muslim members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Muslims are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Muslim man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country? Potato niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in all of the Middle East.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an Muslim man a "shitskin"(disgusting phrase) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Muslim refugee that they are "not welcome in your country"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
You're destroying national pride, you're dividing whites against each other, you're doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now

>white people in Paris
Someone should have told him they were just tourists

Combination of all of the above + the burkini ban + trumps hateful muslim ban

Whilst the motive is unclear, What is clear is the russian interference in the US election.

Someone stepped on his falafel.

Kill all the jews.

it's our fault cuz crusades.

I'm still puzzled what his motive could have been.

It's because of islamophobia

Trump wont release his tax returns

so much hate speech caused him to snap

No clear motive -- will need more investigation.

This thread is almost exclusively people LARPing. Barely one genuine response. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

>Muslim
>White
Shutup shitskin

i blame drumpf and brexit did you know that angela merkel has a physics degree in chemistry? fuck h9 and fuck trumbumpfkins

It was a white male with PRIVILEGE demonstrating his white privilege.

The muslim reportedly screamed that there would be blood prior to being shot and killed.
MUSLIMS BTFO!!! I can't believe pol is afraid of these people. Reminder that their combined IQ is beneath that of a tribe of howler monkeys.

>genuine response

What do you want us to say? We hammer Muslims everyday. It's much more fun to mock the reaction of delusional leftists.

I think it was just a prank

White oppression, most likely.

to teach the cultureless European swines about the beautiful traditions and customs of Islam

Saving Europe by getting Le Pen into office to destroy the EU.

>there would be blood
and he was right