Is getting your ass beat the ultimate redpill?

I have an Asian ultra liberal pal who was always going on about how blacks are good people and they don't do muffin wrong. Would go out to eat in Compton and south central without incident.

Few months ago a black guy beat him up for his wallet. Haven't heard a peep out of him about black people since.

Do you know any liberals who have had a bad encounter with blacks and remained liberal?

His ass getting beat probably wasn't it but im going to assume he pulled the "yo brotha im on your side i know yo struggle bs" and the negros probably laughed there asses off and said gtfo chink

or whatever thus shattering his worldview of blacks being helpess opressed minorities

Now one of two things will happen.
First which is the most common is they will use there mental gymnastics to completely warp it around and still believe that niggers are nice people and yadda yadda

Or it will re enforce the average liberals racist belief that they all fucking have that blacks are stupid and violent and they'll keep trying to "help" them out of pity and to virtue signal.

I dont know many libs who have taken a beating and changed there political beliefs overnight to 14/88 but hopefully and ass whooping puts em in the right direction

Yeah perhaps he is just thinking "I won't let this change me. I won't let this make me bitter"

>Do you know any liberals who have had a bad encounter with blacks and remained liberal?

How many liberals do we have in the country? That's how many have had a bad encounter and are remaining liberal.

Even without posting your pic related in the OP, you KNOW the mongrels are destroying this country. It affects us all.

I actually think a lot of liberals have not had a truly bad encounter, and sometimes they haven't even had any encounters. Like how all the whites in Portland are liberal, although they never even met any blacks.

Or you could take a middle stance, you stupid fuck.

>liberals being rational in any way shape or form

Ok there kiddo

>Gorgeouss

Almost as bad as Le-ah

Almost as bad as devontrainsheka

Ok goldilocks. Not too hot not too cold mmmmmm just right

shit got real

>Gorgeouss
Fucking niggers and their names.

Hey in the U.K. do blacks go for normal/real names? Or are they just as crazy?

She thought she was cool until everyone pointed out there's like six guys not ten feet away getting head from another guy while not wanting anything to do with her.

>Is getting your ass beat the ultimate redpill?
For most whites? Absolutely.

I grew up in New Mexico which is currently 40% non-Hispanic white. I constantly got my ass kicked for being "an Anglo" and as a result I had my redpilling early on. When whites as a whole eventually have to deal with being the minority only then will they understand what "diversity" really means. Once whites face mass violence and threats to their lives and property they will finally understand that when they are the minority they won't be treated with the same gratitude and appreciation that they give the rest of the world.

Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Blacks over here normally have either names from Africa or something straight from Shakespeare, one nig I knew was called Claudio.

blacks =/= niggers

same as

whites=/=rednecks

same as

mexicans=/=wetbacks

list goes on.

I grew up indoctrinated on leftist bullshit and found myself getting more and more racist the more actual experiences I had with actual black people. Ideally people should be able to learn this without having to get physically hurt but some people are slow learners.

>names from Africa

Just like here.

My aunt's goddaughter, who was super lefty, got her brother shot to death by a dindu named Mohammed, just because he stood too close to a guy with a death mark. The dindu walked free. She's now studying to become a police, where more redpillings await her.

underrated post

Found the libtard who's only contact with niggers is his imaginary friends on TV.

>redneck
poor or uneducated white person

>wetback
illegal Mexican or other mestizos

>nigger
a black person

Prove me wrong.

Nigger is a racial epithet not a descriptor of behavior, faggot.

All blacks are niggers and all niggers are black. That doesn't mean that all blacks are worthless, it just means that they are all niggers because that is what nigger means.

>Le'Genius Wisdom

He walked free?!
How could he not be convicted?

>Do you know any liberals who have had a bad encounter with blacks

I used to be a liberal with some conservative leaning. Then I went to prison and spent years surrounded by niggers. Now I'm a conservative with some liberal leanings.

Oh snap sucka

Dis nigga done did it

What landed you in the clink?

Originally charged with robbery 3rd degree. Eventually plead down to possession of a controlled substance.

I used to rob pharmacies and sell drugs. Did very well for a while, made a fuck ton of money. When I got out of prison I took the money I still had and opened a contracting and property maintenance firm. Doing very well now.

You know what was the biggest redpill for me when I had to fight 8 niggers by myself one day while waiting for the school bus to allow us on? None of my big-talking friends stepped in to help. None of them. Only 1 dude that I knew in kindergarten to 4th grade before he moved away and came back for high school stepped in lend a hand. I went from having a fuckload of friends to finding out I really only had 4 good friends eventually.

If you keep going to the slums, the slums will start noticing your wallet.

Fighting in general is a huge red pill, it shows you the ugly face of nature we've hidden under masks of law and civilization. This may be a large factor in the current nu-male epidemic we're seeing, back in the day you would simply get your ass kicked, now it's applauded by (((them))).

Something about that they couldn't technically "prove" that he was the one holding the gun, despite eye witness accounts. Judges here are usually cowards with no spine who will rather free someone than risk sentencing a guy that *might* be innocent. Which is why so few dindus get convicted for rape.

Wise people learn from history. Fools can only learn from experience.

Reality is a great redpill. I was a super libshit faggot in college right up until the bar I was working at got blacked and turned me into the vessel of hate I am today.

i am mad

that's actually a pretty smart way to deal drugs

still nigger tier as fuck

why? I did my time, paid some restitution.

>bite dick clean off
>jerk head back right after to avoid being shot
>push dickless nigger backwards into his idiot friends
>grab stupid cunt as meatshield
>run back out of ally
>get weaponry
>return
>systematically murder every nigger in this photo
>systematically murder every nigger in a 200mi radius

Liberals are naturally coddled, you're right.

That's why they can keep believing delusional fantasies like black people being stand-up people that are constantly shit on for their race alone or that Islam is the religion of peace.

All you have to do is go talk to a Coptic Christian in Egypt or a white family in the ghetto to learn the truth.

Straight from the horses mouth.

I learned this lesson once. Friend got into a "group scuffle" lets call it, he was holding his own then he got ganged up on.

I jumped in

Nobody else did

I thought I was a pussy, i dont fight, im not a tough guy. I learned a lot about duty and honor that day.

SAYS A LOT ABOUT THE STATE OF AFRICAN QUEENZ

'some' being the key word

you don't deserve any of that money

society basically paid you off not to be a scumbag criminal

you have no morals and my only solace is the knowledge that you will burn in hell for eternity

I used plastidip on my cars (removable paint), used a GPS jammer, a cellphone jammer and a police scanner and made $820,000 -23,000 restitution over a 2 year period. The robberies may have been nigger tier but my methods were white.

SUPER HOT
SUPER HOT
SUPER HOT

I live in an crazy diverse area, and I went to a high school where upper middle class super well-off white kids went to school with all races included section 8 housing black kids that fought all the time, and there was even a daycare at the school for girls that got pregnant. But it's extremely liberal.

Do you regret doing those crimes? What makes you better than any ol' dindu?

Liberals love killing societies "with kindness".

>despite eye witness accounts
To be fair, eye witnesses usually suck hard, so they don't have the impact they once did.

What goes down at the bar?

The firm I started employs anywhere from 90-140 people depending on season and size of current contracts. Those people can feed their families and earn a living because of the firm I built from the ground up. That doesn't excuse my past misdeeds but I think it counts for something.

That is what matters, because it shows who really is a friend and who is just some leech. If you give a fuck about someone to help them out and take some bruises, then you are a friend.

gee let me guess
>24/7 chimping
>retardedly aggressive niggers speaking gibberish at you
>get mad when you dont understand their mongoloid speech patterns
>get called whiteboi
>see niggers fighting each other constantly

Chances are he's American. I only know one black person with an African name, but I'm not really sure how African the name Abodeji is.

Yup. At the bar I worked we had 3 white security guys and 2 Puerto Rican's. We realized super quick that blacks didn't care we were all whiter than them and better stick together if we wanted to not get our asses kicked.

see my post
I do regret the actions I took part in during my younger years but I honestly don't think I would have achieved the things I have if I hadn't.

how did you get caught?

That means he's a cuck. We don't want pussy cucks who get their ass beat.

Oh I see. Yes I suppose you made good. People deserve their second chances in life

I've been fucked with by pretty much every race except I guess Asians. Do I have a hate-able face?

You should have been hanged.

Redneck = white southerner, hence the red neck

I could have acted like a nigger and spent all my money on rims and a fucking mercedes. Instead I put something together that truly makes me and others happy. I also do sobriety counseling with young people. None of that excuses my past misdeeds but I can honestly say that I have given more back to the world than I ever took from it.

Yer alright pal

Some pharmacies have a dummy bottle in the safe with a GPS tracker. The time i got caught my jammer failed for some reason. All for the best though. Prison sucks but it was the catalyst for me to get my life together.

Essentially what user posted

It all climaxed in the bar buying us knife resistant vests to wear after a patrons got knifed 2 weekends in a row in the parking lot.

We went from doing tens of thousands of dollars a night in sales to closing our doors withun 6 months.

We'd have to see your face to know.

This. Add in getting called racist for turning down the constant advances of morbidly obese sheeboons.

>ignoring all the familial damage caused from the drugs you provided
>ignoring that the owners of the pharmacies are out several hundred thousands of dollars

pay back the owners what you stole from them and apologize to all the mothers who lost a child to your drugs

Appreciate it. Although to be honest most of the niggers I encountered in prison were on the 5th second chance.

I can't tell you how many niggers in prison all ahd the same plan for when they got home.

"I'm gonna get my boy to give me a pound of dope (heroin) on consignment and then I'm gonna get out the game etc"

Nope. Redneck comes from the battle of Blair mountain.

Union coal miners tied red bandanas on their necks to distinguish friend from foe during the combat.

Hence redneck.

Comes from a Scottish thing, not literally a sunburn

why are blacks so gay?

inb4: making a guy suck my dick aint gay, no homo

>ignoring all the familial damage caused from the drugs you provided
I don't see you getting upset at the CEO of anheuser busch.

>ignoring that the owners of the pharmacies are out several hundred thousands of dollars
All of it is insured, they didn't lose a dime.

I know. I woulda had the chick taking the picture suck my dick

>trying to justify being a criminal
see
Like every sociopathic little shit you fuckers can't help but try to rationalise your disgusting behaviour

after all that 'rehabilitation' and 'turning things around' you still think like a criminal

Actually if you bothered to read my other comments you would see that I explicitly said that nothing can justify my misdeeds. I don't really give a fuck if you judge me because I already did my time and have been judged. I went to prison because it is what I deserved. Not sure why you're all so upset. I never justified what I did because it is indefensible, but overall I have given more back to the world than I ever took.

White come from albinism, a disease. They are very ashamed of it. It terrifies them to the core. This picture strikes daggers in their vain hearts. It topples their ivory towers. It cannot be unseen. The dots cannot be unconnected. They are powerless before this. Diseased flesh. Remember it.

>I already did my time
For possession.

You should have been in for armed robbery.

>I don't really give a fuck
Tell me something I don't know you sociopathic little fucking cunt.

We're beige not white. And most of us have dark hair.

you keep saying your current life doesn't excuse your past but everything you say besides that is just that... an attempt to excuse your past crimes with what you're currently doing

you are a felon and you act like one

You are albino descendents and super fucking ashamed of it. Cowardly people. Not even a race. Just ashamed albinos. Such great shame.

>You should have been in for armed robbery.

First of all I never used a weapon or claimed to have one. Second of all if you aren't happy with the offer the ADA gave me then I suggest you take it up with him.

We're not albinos you retard.

Well said. I've seen more convincing remorse from a shit covered puppy.

>you are a felon and you act like one

Ok you win buddy. I'm still just the same piece of shit I always was.

Then why do we have beige skin not white? Why can we tan? And why do the majority of white people have dark hair. You can't explain it because you're a brown low iq subhuman.

You are their children, and youre ashamed of it. Because your weak, and cowardly. You cant handle the truth.

>mfw albinos submit and conquer the entire world

We know.

If you weren't you wouldn't have horded all your criminal earnings, you think that's justified?

Read - MY TRAITORS HEART by Rian Malan

Will open your eyes ...

Because melanin was bred into you moron. By people you hate. The arabs who live right below your countries. kek.

Your freckles and birthmarks come from your brown arab ancestors. Karma is so grand. Look at how she makes you pay. Such power. Your own racism devouring you. Priceless.

it doesn't have to be that way

pay back the money you stole and contact your old clients to try and get them clean

You don't understand genetics.

White ppl be like "Dear conquered peoples"...

"Please leave us alone now"..

No it isn't justified. I made bad choices and I paid for those choices with years of my freedom.

I don't really know how else to put it.

still has nigger face structure

Youre ashamed of the truth. The matrix, it has you Neo-Con.

bhatti tribe of pakistan. lel.