Is Kek real or just a distraction from actual issues?

Is Kek real or just a distraction from actual issues?

I noticed a lack of praise threads leading up to the Dutch election. Did we forsake him thus having him forsake us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c
amazon.com/dp/B06XKPHY2N
astrogle.com/numerology/number-8-in-numerology.html
thesecretlanguage.com/check/day/
north-node.tumblr.com/post/83509296777/north-node-in-libra
youtu.be/Aazzn1vkOes
youtu.be/9yF_l4U2Df4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I believe that Kek may have forsaken the mainland European nations for getting cucked so bad.
And in those elections, we didn't make nearly enough memes like how we did with Trump. We disappointed Kek and we have paid the price.

But he hasn"t forsaken the US which has been non stop cucked degeneracy since day 1?
Gods work in mysterious ways...

"Gods"

Idk maybe its Europes rejection of Jesus Christ.

>Is Kek real
Check the digits

No, Kek saw the silent majority who would bend to his will. Perhaps he thinks that Germany and Sweden and other countries in Europe are too far gone, embracing Islam, etc.

Kek is real. the Dutch election just didn't please him in the same way

This is the probably the closest we can come to understanding it at this present time but may Thoth could lend some digits?

We didn't meme hard enough, lads

Kek is europes only hope

memes work both ways, Geert's meme magic was just weaker

Checked

He's disappointed we haven't developed meme magic further.

Kek is not real, anyone who unironically believes Trump is the messiah of an ancient egyptian god that communicates through random numbers is being hysterical

praise toth

This is why we need to start making Le Pen meme now

Praise Kek

Yes. I legitimately believe that the meme-ing helped Trump fairly significantly in his campaign, so we need Le Pen memes ASAP

this burger gets it

Honestly why would he give a shit about the Netherlands? America and Britain are relevant world powers.

I mean, think about it. The association, sub-conscious or not, between funny memes and a presidential candidate surely has some effect on younger voters who follow that kind of thing.

Kek is most definitely real

S h a d i l a y

youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c

Kek is the greatest thing ever

You don't understand what kind of magic is at work in this place.

Why must you continue to oppress the poor Kekistani people? What did they ever do to you?

>47474

>7474

You are BLESSED!!

Just so you guys know: our entire 2de kamer had took a massive shift from left to right even though Geert Wilders came second.

Maybe kek is working his magic in a different way through more people than just Wilders

I think the pendulum will depend on how well the newly elected does. Like when Trump won and the world didn't end I'm sure some moderates were like "oh okay this isn't so bad"

Geert will rule the world.

If digits Geert/Putin/Trump becomes the Third Triumvirate
Kek be with me. Praise.

Am i blessed?

:(

P..praise kek.

Fuck KEK then.

>is Kek real?

DJT proves that. USA was praying for Chaos. KEK WILL RETURN.

Kek works in mysterious ways, Kek is a god of chaos, after all. Praise him.

Nice resolution on that pepe

Listen, if you were blessed you wouldn't live in Uruguay. And Moloch is behind your misfortune, not Kek.

FUCK KEK YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS.

Kek have mercy on this lost soul, he knows not what he says.
Praise be unto you, Kek.

Non-believer eternally btfo!!

Wether he is real or not, his diety is not there to do things for us but instead, to unite and encourage that we can build a better world.

PRAISE MOLOCH!

PRAISE SATURN!

FUUUUUUUUCK

>666

YOU'RE FUCKED NOW URUGUAY!! MOLOCH WORSHIPPER BTFO!!!!

Uruguay is kill confirm

Next happening in Uruguay. It'll be a huge disaster.

>666

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

KEK WILLS IT

>666

That does it folks, pack it up.

>And in those elections, we didn't make nearly enough memes like how we did with Trump. We disappointed Kek and we have paid the price.
This.
Kek isn't a providence god like most of us are used to: If we want results, we have to take things into our own hands.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HE IS HERE!!!!!

Its fine , i deserve it.

From the leaked Podesta emails, we know that the corrupt globalists believe in supernatural trash so why not advertise we have a boogey man of our own

I love it when this happens.

lets find out

Kek is still busy in USA where is still a lot to be done. Yet he is indeed still putting effort in Europe. Wilders still got a better result. Anyway Holland isn't a important part of the picture. In my opinion France is, and that's why all we have to do is to meme harder with LePen memes. Shadilay, my dudes.

Definitely Roko's Basilisk at work. This fucker is already online.

We are a high energy compilation of various timelines.

Lord Kek is definitely real, as are all of the members of the Ogdoad.

Am i cursed?

This. This is why I've become a Kek Merchant to propagate his memes IRL. Seeing my Kek Statue during the HWNDU strim was the most satisfying thing I've done on the internet.

New product btw, Kek pin. Pls leave meme reviews if interested.

-t. shill

amazon.com/dp/B06XKPHY2N

May Kek not have mercy on his soul.

No?

Digits confirm i'm not cursed.

You in particular are not, but you've doomed Uruguay to a disastrous occurrence.

Yep. Enjoy your remaining time. The Kek curse is real.

So i am cursed?

wtf? answer me you fuck

digits confirm i'm cursed

Kek wills it, may all the glory go to him for i was but his mouthpiece

FUGGGGGGG

YOU ARE SO FUCKEDD

PRAISE KEK!!!
S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

Yeah well , nothing i didn't already knew astrogle.com/numerology/number-8-in-numerology.html

WITNESSED!! YOU ARE BLESSED!!!!

No, the dutch elections had nothing to offer. Geert was a fkn zionist puppet.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>the average atheist

Our meme magic only resonates with other English speakers. It wont work in mainland Europe because they don't speak English.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Praise him, brother!

Checked and kekt

IT JUST. KEEPS. HAPPENING!!

>the average satanist

Kek is real and a important part our culture and the overthrowing of the global cabal.

Don't question his power again if you know whats good for you

KEK IS ALIVE AND WELL!

Praise KEK

Checked.
I was wondering this myself too.. It seems more difficult to excite nationalism in countries that don't speak your language, especially when you can't read the captions to their memes.

You goys should check this out.

Introduce birthdate (month , day , year) thesecretlanguage.com/check/day/

Me : August 17 1995

north-node.tumblr.com/post/83509296777/north-node-in-libra

astrogle.com/numerology/number-8-in-numerology.html

This has been interesting.

I'll work on un-fucking myself youtu.be/Aazzn1vkOes youtu.be/9yF_l4U2Df4

See ya.

Thoth making an appearance, hail.

Kek is real. We just fucked up on Gert memes.

I'd lay the blame on native speakers on countries not memeing hard enough as well. If I can't understand their language, the ideas wont enter my subconscious, weakening the memetics itself. Either you have to shill in english, or meme in your own language in your own country hard.

HOW MANY TIMES MUST THIS BE SAID

KeK doesn't work for us or against us, but for chaos. Not all gets are equal.

> Sup Forums has made a critical error in looking ONLY for repetition, and not at the NUMBERS themselves.

Anyone with any sense knows that 6 is not a good number. The unholiest number, the number of the beast.

When I saw the Geert Wilders 66666666 get, I knew, at that moment, that something horrible was going to happen to Geert, and have in fact been expecting his death.

Anons, you have to understand this

It's just larping nonsense.
>Sup Forums claims to be a christian board
>worships images of a frog
There is only one God, Kek isn't real and has no power. Trump won because of what he did, not silly blessings from a frog deity.

Can i haz GETS?

He wishes Chaos, guiding us to it and we grant it to him, this symbiotic relationship between the two parties is what makes Kek work with us.
Check'em (plz Kek be with me)

Welp , guess not.

You've clearly upset Kek. Apologize and repent and perhaps you will be forgiven. But your country is still facing a future disaster.

HE IS HERE! PRAISE HIM! PRAISE!!

Any sauce on the pic?

Is Geert for real or is he a globalist plant?