If I started a local right wing pirate radio station, do you guys think anyone would listen?

If I started a local right wing pirate radio station, do you guys think anyone would listen?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-901237892/brutal-politics-episode-4-turbo-edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no quit bieng a degenerate

>local

No

fcc will listen maybe

>pirate radio station
are those even a thing anymore?

Yeah they're still big in London I think

Sure, the FCC will triangulate your broadcasting location and bust your ass.

>yfw when you realize the term pirate radio station is because they were located on boats offshore and had nothing to do with today's meaning of the word pirating

>ywn speak to Ashley Jones again in any form
It hurts a little, bros. :(

what is the point of it? and why radio

>local right wing pirate radio station
Why? People can listen to regular talk radio that's right wing, with a smarter, more articulate and experienced host and guests, with better fidelity as well. But who does that? Apparently, millions of people, but across the country, and not really enough that it's likely anyone will listen to you.
Yes, this seems like a bad idea all around.

I farted.

>what is the point of it?
to spread the good word and show people new music
>why radio
it has charm

The application for a radio license in Boston is about 30$ so I'd just get one after receiving a warning or two.

They're also big in New York

No. Cause you faggots never listened to my radio show...

soundcloud.com/user-901237892/brutal-politics-episode-4-turbo-edition

why not just make a good podcast/radio station?
if you want local, what about CB radio

I'd listen

>right wing pirate radio station

Welcome to the club, brother.

Strength in numbers

Why do this anymore when you could live broadcast on internet? Coolness factor?

btw I'd listen

>we sometimes get mixed up in the weeds
>we
It's just you, you faggot. I thought you only wanted to bring me the truth? Fake news, if you ask me.

yea
but
if you have any semblance of a life you shouldn't do it. cus your listeners are gonna be nutjobs

moar of her

i think itd catch on

the tea-party right has owned the airwaves for decades, i think youd get several hundred daily listeners at least in an urban center

>Coolness factor?
Maybe.

All my peers are bored as fuck with life; they try to full the void with partying and drugs but nothing changes. Our underground music scene is dead and every race is sick of left/right politics. I think having a pirate radio station would at least add some culture to the city and maybe people would tune in while they're studying.

good to hear

>radio
what fucking millennia are you in?
don't you know e/m waves kill sperm?
why don't you sleep forever?

WE as in US