>white people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kZASOYJhfxE
youtu.be/FWNPi2B2Pvk
discord.gg/VRJfv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is this happening?

Money on Sweden!

which one is the mother and which one is the son?

Good for her and good for him

why are you doing this?

Soros stop, you've already put enough money on them

Can't keep blaming the Jews forever white boy

The lulz?

Don't you fear the day Muslims take over Europe and tear your shit up, kike?

Keep that edge sharp France.

Just end it

The diasporas deserve it for being idiots.

because we've reached our zenith. went to space, harnessed electricity and made machines. we've basically nothing to conquer but ourselves...its all downhill straight to the shitter.....

France? That's clearly a toothpaste....

Ok this is easy to untangle.

Little boy gets raised in a lesbian home. The statistics are pretty clear on how bad this fucks kids up.

The lesbian mother becomes full SJW and fills the little boy's head with shit, and probably forces (or nudges) him into """becoming a girl""". Lesbo SJW mother wants to do this too as it's trendy or whatever.

That kid hasn't even reached puberty yet.

Dollars to donuts the kid will come out of the phase and resent his mother forever - OR he will kill hookers and wear their skin,

thinning of the heard, it is a good thing

youtu.be/kZASOYJhfxE
Sweden yes!

its like cuckoldery is their national pastime

WHAT THE

Whites blaming jews for all their problems is no different than blacks blaming whitey for all theirs

How ironic

I would fuck him.

>She settled on the black guy

I wonder how long we're going to get articles about this. Perhaps forever, as long as it's generally not tolerated, and it won't be, especially since the science isn't strongly on their side.

Only nazis in Sup Forums blame Jews for everything.

woman is fat and ugly, feels it's easier to be a man

boy is weak, feels it's easier to be a girl

it's a case of two disgusting, lazy, stupid people.

>him
WAS IST DEIN PROBLEM DU NAZI

mfw

This isn't normal, but on Jews it is

Mental illness is genetic and one inherited it from the other?

The commercial would have been racist if she didn't.

It's partly genetic but because it struck them both at the same time I suspect the mother brainwashed her boy.

At fist I thought that Inquisition was wrong, but now I realize that I was wrong.

swedens only good contribution to the world was doom metal.

At least it worked out for the boy, he looks like a girl

The mom just looks like a ugly dyke

>thinning of the heard
>heard

>Rule 34

Yeah the boy is probably gonna get analprobed more now than he was before

>leaf
sage

the level of Freudian psychopathology in that family must be off the charts

Pretty sure they both had an incestuous relationship

but american and british doom is better. brit have black sabbath which birthed the genre and then electric wizard who makes great shit. we've got sleep, which is by far the best doom band of all time. sweden's contributions to death metal were much more substantial.

i would not be surprised. I'd love to hear Peterson break this case down. Classical Oedipal shit

Sage, etc

Swedish death metal is melodic KEK shit

Stoner shit aside, look at Count Raven. Witchcraft. Candlemass. Katatonia. Below. Sorcerer. Isole. Draconian. Runemagick.
Sweden's contributions to doom metal is impossible to overstate.

meh, i hate melodeath probably more than you but entombed and grave are the best of the best. my favorite non-stoner doom band is definitely skepticism from finland.

Absolutely degenerate.

Check out the epic and trad stuff, you won't regret it
Also, I hate melodeath, but Vehemence's God Was Created is a CRIMINALLY underrated album.

It tells the story of a incel boy who is obsessed with a girl in his class, and follows her home one day with the intention of raping her. He finds out she has a jesus fetish, and her father rapes her asshole every night. I don't want to give too much away, but it's a VERY good concept album, and it's the ONLY melodeath album that does melodeath right: Using the melody of the riffs to enhance the brutality of the music rather than giving all direction to the melody. The juxtaposition of lyric with riff is absolutely phenomenal, and the vocals are as close to brutal as you can get while still being able to understand the lyrics.

fugg, that sounds primo. ill have to check it out. im so torn listening to stoner doom, being straight edge and all. i dont want to support degeneracy but matt pike is the riff god.

Merely a coincidence.

There's GOOD stoner doom, and then there's faggot shit like "bongripper" "weedeater" "bong" and all that weed stuff.

MTF is far more common in Latin and Asian countries though.

true. have you noticed all the trust fund babbies getting into doom? these kids are buying up a bunch of boutique gear and making a really contrived scene. its sad.

Nah I haven't, have they really? That sucks. I want a doom band tho

out of curiosity where are you? im in new england rn. no one who plays has good taste and vice versa.

sage

Tristate area...

NJ

this

shit, i used to live in helmetta. that was a neat little town.

I thought it was some wincest related thing but then I realised it's just that trans shit Burgerland is infested with. Meh..

you play an instrument?

>A hot trap next to some dyke.jpg

ye, i play guitar. how about you?

what if this is a lie

what if they made this one up, just to attempt to make more people to "think" this is something to gain status from, like having a status has anything to begin with

jews

Guitar too
wanna jam one day?

Sup Forums's meme magic

they're not responsible magic users

Guess mental illness is inheritable.

that would be rad. wanna trade steam names?

I don't use steam very often, got anything else? Discord?

>That feel when nobody ever asks me my steam name

Americans must be putting shit in the water. This doens't just happen en masse.

atrazine in the water is disrupting the endocrine systems of all animals, even humans. it's even turning the freaking frogs gay.

youtu.be/FWNPi2B2Pvk

This.

Now I see why based Sparta punted their defective newborns off a cliff. Ugliness and weakness must be purged from society if we are to achieve glory.

yeah ive got discord. do you have a room you can link?
at least you're rare

discord.gg/VRJfv

name is maanu

Synthetic estrogen has REAL, measurable psychological effects on the male and female psyche. It drives women insane and makes men think and behave like women.

Synthetic estrogen is everywhere now thanks to soft plastic + water bottled in soft plastic. 20 years ago, at least here in Germany, water was bottled in glass, not plastic. Add to that all the estrogen from anti-baby pills that gets pissed into the water circuits and does not get filtered out.

All this is done on purpose by the political and financial establishment to pacify the sheeple Soma style. You want this to end? End the current american and european establishment and replace them with decent human beings.

ill get in on my desktop, but i may not be able to do much tonight. ive got plans with my family. sorry bub.

estrogen in the drinking water, just a theory but it would explain it.