/SA/ South Africa Civil War General

twitter.com/occdissent/status/842412452306391042 (embed)

amren.com/podcasts/2017/03/south-african-whites-prepare-for-anarchy-suidlanders-racial-conflict/

>1/ Listen up, everyone. I just got a very disturbing phone call about a grave subject

>2/ As many of you know, the president of South Africa, Jacob Zuma, recently announced that the blacks should gang up on Whites

>3/ Just as we predicted, the Rainbow Nation failed and is about to go the way of Zimbabwe

>4/ The government of South Africa is about to seize the land of the White minority. They are launching a real White genocide

>5/ White South Africans are in the United States and are reaching out to the Alt-Right

>6/ South Africa is on the verge of civil war. It is that serious. The shit is about to hit the fan

>7/ White South Africans are asking for our help. They're trying to get the word out about what is happening to the White community

>8/ The Whites of South Africa are already thinking in terms of how to raise money to defend their communities

>9/ If you haven't already done so, you need to contact your congressman and get them up to speed on what is happening in South Africa

>10/ We also need to put real pressure on @POTUS to intervene on South Africa

>11/ Jared Taylor did a podcast with the Suidlanders about this subject

>12/ The podcast gets to the serious part around the 29:00 minute part

April 6 is the day they'll claim white lands.

If there is no /SA Gen/ up, think of your people.
pastebin.com/2jJ112qd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs
youtu.be/O-9Q6ZD282w
youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54
youtube.com/watch?v=J1CK3XBbtG0
youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw
youtu.be/fKbARZktqLY
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising
youtube.com/watch?v=llP1o4AB0AM
youtube.com/watch?v=F0WILL8D57Y
youtube.com/watch?v=KobDF_kP0Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=i7HP6STCfr8
youtu.be/-4SS8uyhQnY
youtu.be/JJhRiA6h1k0
youtube.com/watch?v=hHk7h71hGxw
youtube.com/watch?v=0DlFrNjBk_w
youtu.be/8LBtLDuaIP4
youtu.be/590i4U3Pj0s
youtu.be/qxDckkH3cvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t1OzfpPtJoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_-vi72myXsA
youtu.be/hZbPTDZAM4o
youtu.be/0DuNhsLR9y0
youtu.be/1FF3TYFaKUs
youtu.be/iYDg3ofh7dM
youtube.com/watch?v=8Inq-nszYdo
youtu.be/GVG1_Gso3xQ
youtu.be/-TnNLWgjsBM
youtu.be/8xxKsjU5Q3A
youtube.com/watch?v=zPQzC877O6Q
suidlanders.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=DxsVOVgu3m4
youtube.com/watch?v=bocye9M5q_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14
youtu.be/JCTPUSSpaRg
youtu.be/GVNxm0ZPAfQ
youtu.be/HGaQe2gfkIc
youtu.be/ssSKnO9VHIY
youtu.be/VCDrfTEUWNo
youtube.com/watch?v=N7B2I1jaDkE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Africa#Prehistoric_finds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_Police
youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys
awb.co.za/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5FsG1m8_Mt2f_Tt4u4_TjpZVV7yL8w7U
youtu.be/L-9sd5Q_ifQ
youtu.be/yWOvXLOL4GY
youtu.be/Ne9-jzV2M1k
youtu.be/-kF2K7Lobjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>YouTube Resources

>Attacks on Whites
War of the Flea (hate Crimes in South Africa Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU
SOUTH AFRICAN White Squatter Camps
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
Are Poor White South Africans Being Left Behind?
youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs
Radio Free South Africa with Karin Smith
(Great 2 hour video to get you up to speed on South Africa)
youtu.be/O-9Q6ZD282w
Behind Paradise
youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM
> Misc
Mugabe and the White African
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54
Zimbabwe White Farmers
youtube.com/watch?v=J1CK3XBbtG0
Last White Man - Zimbabwe
youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw
Looking For Mercy (Zimbabwe Documentary) - Real Stories
youtu.be/fKbARZktqLY
Empire of Dust (Chinese in the Congo)
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
Africa Addio (Related - About the Mao Mao uprising in Kenya)
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising
Malema "Not calling for slaughter of whites…for now"
youtube.com/watch?v=llP1o4AB0AM
The Suidlanders : Prepping for Revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=F0WILL8D57Y
Worlds Toughest Towns Cape Town
youtube.com/watch?v=KobDF_kP0Ns
Louis Thureox: Law and Disorder in Johannesburg
youtube.com/watch?v=i7HP6STCfr8
Molyneux: The Truth About South Africa
youtu.be/-4SS8uyhQnY
Surviving the Horrific Violence in South Africa
youtu.be/JJhRiA6h1k0
Witness - Hillbrow: Between Heaven and Hell
youtube.com/watch?v=hHk7h71hGxw

>White South Africans on April 6

The future of western countries could be South Africa.

>#teamwhite Daily Life as 9% Minority: The White Experience in the New South Africa.
youtube.com/watch?v=0DlFrNjBk_w

Historical examples of the same situation in Rhodesia

Rhodesia's Rebellion: 50th Anniversary of UDI
youtu.be/8LBtLDuaIP4
>Fun Rhodesia
youtu.be/590i4U3Pj0s
>Rhodesia... I was there
youtu.be/qxDckkH3cvQ
>Firing Line - The Question of Rhodesia (1974) (Best Interview)
youtube.com/watch?v=t1OzfpPtJoQ
>History of South Africa Pt 10 of 12 Rhodesia 1890-1980
youtube.com/watch?v=_-vi72myXsA
>End of Empire (1985), chapter 13: The Rider and the Horse
youtu.be/hZbPTDZAM4o
>End of Empire (1985), chapter 14: Rhodesia
youtu.be/0DuNhsLR9y0
>Rhodesia, our Brothers in Arms
youtu.be/1FF3TYFaKUs
>Rhodesia in 1971
The Song is Salisbury Town by John Edwards
youtu.be/iYDg3ofh7dM
>No Sound in this video but it is much clearer. Salisbury, Rhodesia (Harrare, Zimbabwe) in 1971
youtube.com/watch?v=8Inq-nszYdo
>The Kissinger Proposals
youtu.be/GVG1_Gso3xQ
>Rhodesian Children singing We'll Ever Cherish Thee - Rhodesia's National Song
youtu.be/-TnNLWgjsBM
>Rise, O Voices of Rhodesia - National Anthem of Rhodesia (1965-1979)
youtu.be/8xxKsjU5Q3A

Bump

Can we get some memes going? Also how to make throw away social network accounts to spread the red pills?

Checked

If any of all want to get fake married/ fake gay married for a free out to America, let me know. About the only real way I can think to help

Post dic pics
plox

Their govt will be of no help to the average boar who is not an elite or wealthy.

> you could just leave Africa and go back to your anglo countries.

Seriously, when it comes to western white genocide, it;s a problem, but you still have no buisness being in Africa. If it's A-ok to tell blacks to go back home, then It shouldnt be a problem when Blacks tell whites to go home as well

Lets keep our races seperate.

> you could just leave Africa and go back to your anglo countries.

Very few white people in SA have the means of immigrating elsewhere.

Its the 21th century, you can't just pack your things and decide to move elsewhere.

They have been there for 400 years and are a distinct people with their own language. Thats like telling Americans to leave when spics move in. I get the sentiment but its easy to tell people that when you are unaffected. Also they cant get visas to return to NL since they have been denied right of passage. Most are too poor to afford to move because the SA govt taxes whites into oblivion because they are the economy. Suidlanders are trying to evacuate when the time comes and need help.

youtube.com/watch?v=zPQzC877O6Q

nice

As I see it, we have two major things that could use more attention. French elections and South Africa civil war. Which one should we focus on?

hmm so we choose between helping whites who are being slaughtered or we help jews destroy their enemy the arabs?

Well I'd like the whites living in SA vut what can I do? Sending money is an option but I don't have much.

Why don't all the whites just unite together?

I usually don't mind when white ppl die but this time I geniunly pissed. It's one thing when jolly cucked degenerates in a decadent shihole get run over by a truck or get shot by rapefugees they themselved pushed to bring it, but when honest farmers get systematically genocided by a disgusting corrupt regime built by animals for animals, it's completely another matter.

Something needs to be done about it for real.

Spread awareness. It points out media and leftist hypocrisy. It shows the flaws of multicult society and democratic rule. It illustrates race realism. SA is a giant redpill. Its like detroit if detroit were even less literate and had super aids.

They are trying. Its 4.5 million whites and about 50 million blacks and Indians/chinks (the blacks will turn on the indians and chinks also). Lots of the whites have been guilt tripped about apartheid so they are cucked or get shamed when they try to do anything. Similar to Germany in that regard. The Boers farmers are banding together and the suidlanders are the largest civil defense/preparedness force I was reading.

We need to start planning for the eventuality of conflict. We might not be able to be there physically but we can amass critical information or brothers and sisters will need.

Pic related.

Any idea what would be friendly areas outside of SA they could attempt to get to? Local military bases in angola or Mozambique or anything? Could they go to the Zulu and be protected? I hear they are friendlier to the whites than the other blacks.

I guess SA may be more important in the end.
So how do we spread awareness? We need memes, redpills, preferably mix of both.

Anyone knows how to make throw away accounts on twitter and facebook? Reddit might be worth a try too?

If hell breaks lose im sure the boers will get funding and training.

The Suidlanders do have plans made already. They are seriously hardcore preppers.

suidlanders.org/ You can see their plans there but they need funds I believe.

My town(Hartbeespoortdam) is a pretty strategic area if a war breaks out.
pic related

BUMP
Ilana Mercer -- Into The Cannibal's Pot
Mike Smith's Political Commentary

Are you a member of the suidlanders?

No,I live in the north.

The strategy is "Night of the Living Dead." A constant flow of completely expendable and cost-free irregularly lazily growing the encompass every corner of the map. One hour, you will have to sleep. That's all it will take. Just get out of there. We can easily reconquer it after a few generations of change and once they collapse. Right now there is no such thing as a defensible white community in Africa.

Nah, they can take turns guarding.

excuse that, it ought it be "cost-free, completely expendable irregulars, forming a line that lazily grows at its own pace until it encompasses the whole map." Killing fifty means nothing once the fifty-first gets through.

>'I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be'

;_;

We got some replies in this thread so far but to really gain momentum for this cause, we will need help of more people and chans.

I think maybe we should at first focus mainly on making dank memes that would gain attention of Sup Forumsacks.

just get the fuck out, and let that shit burn to the ground.
also salt the earth just to be a dick.

By who? Every country that would've been on their side is beyond cucked now. Im afraid that SA's future will inevitably end in Zimbabwe

They have done it before.

They had a miracle and the world behind them then. Now the world backs the Bantu and how many more miracles can they expect?

>They had a miracle
Nah, they had guns

I would donate to help whites come back to western countries

This. And they weren't fucking cucks.

Im sure that there would be a huge crowdfunding for the Whites in our circles but i have to wonder if it woul dbe enough in the face of a 50 million horde of negroes and the international community behind them.

So did the Zulu. Now the Bantu have more and actively interfere in white armament efforts.

youtube.com/watch?v=DxsVOVgu3m4

This was a few years ago when a bunch of spear chucking miners attacked the police.

Yep, the website also contains some red pill material. Check "the coming revolution" link on the website.

youtube.com/watch?v=bocye9M5q_Y

Yeah I had already looked at it. they definetly know the score on immigration and what took down SA.

we need to get trump in on this and lynch poop dog

damnable savages

trow a single gold bar into the city, enjoy as niggers kill each other.
>pro tip only gold coat a brick.

lynch poop dogg plz

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14

Bump for Trump intervening with a full carrier group and MEU

He did an hero.

How do we bring back the AWB?

Are they still around at all?

Thats not half bad idea!

>salt earth
>niggers can't farming

Save your salt

why lynch him?

This. They cant farm shit they begged the white farmers to come back to Zimbabwe after they stole their lands.

I actually have no idea if they still exist at all. They seem to have gone completely dark.

They seem to be fans of the same stuff as Sup Forums

Of course they would be. I wish they had more of a presence in South Africa. Some sort of counterweight to communism.

Bamp. I want to help. Physically.

If you have enough money to move, you really should just GTFO.

A lot of white people will die by these savages, but hopefully this will wake up Europe and the US about the future, which awaits them if niggers become the majority.

Documentaries on Eugene Terre'Blanche (Leader of the Afrikaner Resistance Movement)

>The Day The Old South Africa Died. Eugene Terre'Blanche Interview.
youtu.be/GVNxm0ZPAfQ

>The Leader, His Driver, and the Driver's Wife
youtu.be/HGaQe2gfkIc

>His Big White Self
youtu.be/ssSKnO9VHIY

>The World Trade Center Invasion
youtu.be/VCDrfTEUWNo

I would love to, but right now I don't have the resources to move. As soon as I can, I will.

youtube.com/watch?v=N7B2I1jaDkE
Watch Fox going full ham with snoop and snoopie

Part of me wants to live there. I have skills that would help greatly and I might could make some damn good scratch doing it. It just seems kind of like the old west. If the situation were bad enough it might even lead to a white ethnostate (afrikaner) within SA which would be the Sup Forums dream.

Mass white exodus will be a good thing, because the country will go to shit really fast. If the knife cuts to the bone, you should move to the cheapest possible place you can, even Eastern Europe/India/Russia. At least you'll be alive, until you get back on your feet.

We're taught from a young age to avoid niggers here and that they are apes, but we don't have any to begin with. I was born with a deep hatred for all blacks/browns so I didn't need to be taught, but today's kids sure do, especially in the US and WEU.

good luck boero

I read some wiki on SA here, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Africa#Prehistoric_finds

Pretty interesting read. You guys think its legit? I am new to all this.

Interesting exerpt here:
> In May 2008, riots left over sixty people dead. The Centre on Housing Rights and Evictions estimates over 100,000 people were driven from their homes. The targets were mainly migrants and refugees seeking asylum, but a third of the victims were South African citizens. In a 2006 survey, the South African Migration Project concluded that South Africans are more opposed to immigration than anywhere else in the world. The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees in 2008 reported over 200,000 refugees applied for asylum in South Africa, almost four times as many as the year before. These people were mainly from Zimbabwe, though many also come from Burundi, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Eritrea, Ethiopia and Somalia. Competition over jobs, business opportunities, public services and housing has led to tension between refugees and host communities. While xenophobia is still a problem, recent violence has not been as widespread as initially feared.

Yeah I hear they (the blacks) really hate Nigerians and other blacks not from SA. The ANC had a big open door policy and now they have to deal with all of that shit. Also the apartheid forces were setup to defend but with them gone there was no one watching the borders.

everyone hates nigerians

nigerians go to south africa to do one thing: commit crime

they are of the lowest negro caste

All larping aside my father in law is is jo'berg, should we get him out?

At the least I would make sure he has an evac plan and is aware of the suidlanders org or any other orgs that are preparing. Make him aware of the april 6th date also.

other SA anons are planning on leaving when they can if thats any indication. Others cant but would if they could. Ive only seen 1 SA user say there was nothing to worry about.

I am trying to read up on apartheid forces but I have no idea what do you mean. Where did you learn about them?

There are a bunch of documentaries at the beginning of this thread. Ive been listening to alot of interviews and news and such online.

You can look here for the border police/ SAP en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_Police

Africans finally kick the white vermin out of their lands.

Shouldnt you be in a hot room with a bunch of hairy naked dudes about now?

a fucking roach!

Day of the raid soon be upon you.

Allright, but there's another thing. While Suidlanders.org are indeed hardcore preppers, retreating from their lands and farms is exactly what those black anarchysts want.
Won't they just be a burden for the towns that will take SA refugeees in?
Maybe they expect blacks to come to them begging again for help with farming?

South African blacks hate Nigerians and all other African nationals because they do all of the jobs our fucking lazy South African Bantus won't.

I dont know what their end game is. They just want to be safe and help each other out which is what we should all do.

Of course the only response lazy entitled Bantus have is violence and murder.

Thats pretty pathetic of Snoop

This. Whites need to recognize what is happening and regroup in a good place, not just yield a bit at a time and get pushed into the sea.

youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys

I can't believe this psychopath is president of South Africa and African National Congress.

Literally hitler.

AWB literally has a website

awb.co.za/

bumping for awareness

Laurence Salomon - History of South Africa
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5FsG1m8_Mt2f_Tt4u4_TjpZVV7yL8w7U

Start with History of South Africa Pt 1 of 12 Many Societies

This guy has a bunch of great videos that are on the whole balanced, though he tends to lie a tad by omission. If you want to understand the history of South Africa watch his videos with a grain of salt.

Boer Wars | 3 Minute History
youtu.be/L-9sd5Q_ifQ

The Battle of Blood River: Part 1
youtu.be/yWOvXLOL4GY

The Battle of Blood River: Part 2
youtu.be/Ne9-jzV2M1k

Anglo-Zulu War | 3 Minute History
youtu.be/-kF2K7Lobjg

Nigerians do better in western universities than you white pigs. We are constantly outperforming you

do the Zulu hate the Bantu?

I know their king doesn't like the current Government but what about in general?

Pls tell me you've got guns.

Whites need to go to South Africa and fight, at least help people escape. If we don't show our viciousness now, will they ever take us seriously?

Affirmative action does that.

I can't believe Mandela was as bad or worse, but thanks to literal Communist propaganda, everyone thinks Mandela was some kind of saint.