The hijab ruling is a ban on Muslim women

> The European court of justice has turned the headscarf into a symbol of resistance The ruling states that the hijab can be banned only as part of a policy barring all religious and political symbols – and so framed in a way that doesn’t directly target Muslim women.
> Indeed, the Conference of European Rabbis was outraged, saying that the ruling sent a clear message that Europe’s faith communities were no longer welcome – and a number of religious communities, including Sikhs, will be affected.
> The hijab should be protected as a freedom because for many women it represents an integral part of who they are. If Muslim women are forced to choose between their faith and working in an environment that is hostile towards them, they will simply avoid these workplaces. Maybe you can’t see a problem with that. Maybe you think Muslims are the problem.

archive.is/0LwZn

I'm confused, is the EU /ourunion/ now? Also note the necklace on that bitch lecturing Yuropoors about not being inclusive enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BtUkF-cvakA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is the big deal with hijab? Let the women wear a headscarf if they want.

Good! Next we need to figure out how to ban Muslim men

Nobody would give a fuck if it wasn't an Identitarian shit test in the first place. They'll never stop until you've turned your entire society to accommodate them, first they'll ask for pork free options, then Halal only menus, then dress code exemption for religious garbs and eventually prayer rooms. They won't stop until your neighborhood looks like the middle-east or north-africa. We might as well tell them to go fuck themselves and go back if they don't like it.

I understand that you are baiting but whats the problem with them not wearing it? I mean does that make them less of a woman for showing their face? Don't you think more people would approach them in a not so stereotypical way like we do now if we could actually see there faces? Are we literally nazi's cause we perfer them to not hide in shame any longer while they live in western coutries?

Literally nothing wrong with any of that. Are you against them having options in a free market, or buying what they want to eat, or having a separate room where they can pray?

How does any of that hurt you?

Hijab is not a face covering. Educate yourself dumb Amerinigger.

I'm actually curious to see how pro-EU lefties are going to handle this conundrum now they have to pick a side between the EU and their Muslim allies.

its not like they ordered forced sterilizations.

Moot because hijab isn't religious it's cultural.

>angry rabbis
Guess they trying to save face now

I don't want our countries to turn in a 3rd world shithole, how about that. Muslims in Europe should keep it behind closed door or GTFO, preferably the latter.

>correcting user on his misuse of words on an islamic garb
go fuck yourself pastanigger

Personally I find the hijab hot.

What an odd ruling. I'm stuck between thinking that it's a token action designed to calm down our circles a bit more and the possibility that there might be more going on with the muslim invasion than we think. If the strongest peoples on Earth slowly succumb to the might of modern liberalism, then childish desert people will fall a hundred times faster. They will get pressed into a fitting mold before soon.
This certainly wasn't done to stop the spread of islam.

We should have secular governments. If you can't make a choice between your religion and people you serve you have no reason to be in that government.

I don't understand why you can't target a particular religion. I don't see any other religions on TV doing stuff like (see pic).

That's ISIS. An American creation.

Knock yourself out
youtube.com/watch?v=BtUkF-cvakA

They won't be happy unless all women, Muslim or not, are required to wear it.

>replying to potato niggers

Well It actually does affect me directly financially and physically. Instead of our politicans using ttax dollars of the people wasting the little time they have in office to have meetings on weather its okay for these so called refugees of war to wear this shit instead of focusing on bigger issues like how the fuck are they going to manage all these future unemployeed refugees because theres fuking facts that say about 90% of these fuckers dont even work after a year of being in this country even with all the government funded programs to help them get jobs they stop showing up or never even bother going all together instead they sit around and use goverment handouts to live for generations while they continue to rage this endless jihad on people for not following them to the desert to sit around a fucking box all day. Physically this affects me because as these sandniggers keep flooding in i have to work more hours to make up for the raise in taxes to fund these assholes while they sit around and asking for gibs me dats while crying muhh refugees instead of getting off there lazy asses and working like every other coutry that has come here in search of better OPPORTUNITY not fucking handouts.

>not face covering

Then why the fuck is it covering there face you fucking idiot

That's kebabs doing what kebab have been doing since forever, they just have better production values.

>For its wearers the hijab is a core part of their way of life, linked to the way they choose to practise their faith. It is not up for debate.
If your way of life conflicts with the country you chose to live in, rather than being born into, you should probably move, it's easier than to change the core part of your way of life
If you were born a muslim in a non-muslim-majority country, you are opposing globalism as much as the people that want you to stop wearing a scarf to cover your head, and thus in the media you should be crucified for not being accepting of other cultures.
So if you accept globalism, there's no reason for you to wear the hijab, as it is a cultural symbol that contrasts with the "diversity" that is being destroyed by it.
If you reject globalism, you shouldn't be surprised when countries are rejecting your way of life, as it conflicts with their secular cultures

What would be the ruling for women going through chemo? I've seen many cover their heads. Imagine a sudden spike in alopecia suffers from the Muslim and Sikh communities

>Then why the fuck is it covering there face you fucking idiot

It isn't. Hijab is a head covering only, you Appalachian hillbilly. There is a world outside your trailer truck that you can observe and learn about these things.

>If your way of life conflicts with the country you chose to live in, rather than being born into, you should probably move, it's easier than to change the core part of your way of life

Many hijab wearing women are born in Europe. So your argument is dumb.

>Many hijab wearing women are born
That's fucking dumb, m8

you're a either a fucking muslim immigrant in a refugee centre or cuntbag liberal horsefucker working in one aren't you?

kys stupid fucking proxy faggot no one care about there feelings anymore just like your daddy doesn't care about you anymore fuckboy

user's argument works regardless of where they were born. If they can't fit in our cultural norms, they just don't belong here. What are you? A bigot or something?

>you're a either a fucking muslim immigrant in a refugee centre or cuntbag liberal horsefucker working in one aren't you?

I stand for old fashioned conservatism which cares about individual liberty.

We don't support shariah law. ISIS flags are banned, burka and hijabs should be too. The days of openly supporting bombings and death to western civilization are numbered.

Why arent those rabbis crying for Israel to take refugees when they have taken zero because all jews are islamophobic racist bigots who dont call for open borders in Israel.

>user's argument works regardless of where they were born. If they can't fit in our cultural norms, they just don't belong here. What are you? A bigot or something?

If they were born here, they have as much as right to be here as you. Perhaps you are the one who should leave France?

Go to Poland or Hungary or some other country that will take people like you who want to limit the liberty of others.

adapt or get the fuck out

If a woman goes to middle eastern muslim country. She MUST wear one. It's their culture

So why should your adopted western country allow you to wear one? It isn't their culture

Either assimilate. Or go back to where ever the fuck you came from.

>Either assimilate. Or go back to where ever the fuck you came from.

Many hijab wearing women are born in western countries. It is as much their right to be in Europe/Australia as it is yours.

Rare as fuck.

it will only come into force is a business/org has a policy on religious wear/symbols at work. so its up to the public and workers to demand a policy that restricts all religious wear (and the islamic political uniform by extension) appearing in the workplace. i expect most business/orgs will try to get away with a policy of not having a policy.

>She MUST wear one.
LePen didn't :^)

Wow I have never read such a racist misogynistic bigoted comment. All borders should be opened and all police stations shut down.
Diversity is our strength. Can't wait for the day when we can fly that wonderful black flag and practice shariah law here.

Cenk, is that you? How nice of you to visit.

>conervatism
>individual liberty
are you stupid? individual liberty is fucking libertarian. You just outed yourself.

i honestly cant tell if you are LITERALLY retarded
or just trolling

so your a liberal

>If they were born here, they have as much as right to be here as you.
And they need to obey the same laws, have the same duties and the same restrictions that apply to every citizen in the country
If your religion goes against those principles, your religion doesn't belong in the country

>And they need to obey the same laws, have the same duties and the same restrictions that apply to every citizen in the country

They should work to change those laws to accommodate their beliefs. That's the right of every citizen.

the point isn't really the headscarf, that's just the first step
then they will ask for Christian imagery to be out of public place because it "doesn't make them feel welcome", then it's affirmative action in workplaces because they're "not diverse enough", and before you realize it those goatfuckers will be pressing for Sharia-controlled zones, in your own country.
and we're supposed to just sit idly and let our identity be stripped from us before our very eyes? This is OUR country, love it or leave it, and being here as a non-citizen is not a right, it's a fucking privilege

It's also my right to change those laws to oppose their beliefs, as it also the right of every citizen.

>/ourunion/
>trying to force Christians to defend the right of Muslims to attempt to invade and conquer Europe

Individual liberty AND responsibility you fucking cuckold

If Muslims are trying to murder people then they get their toys taken away because they're irresponsible

This is also noting that no party has ever run on directly increasing immigration in the West except maybe Hillary Clinton 2016 when she wanted amnesty

Guess what? She lost. Forcing muslims into the west and demanding they be allowed their cultural practices "because muh liberty" is in fact a violation of liberty and enables one a right to self-defense against a government intent on flooding a foreign, hostile religion into your country without your consent.

This is a shit test, it's just like the guy that stops you in the street to ask you for the time or a cigarette, they're testing your reaction to see if you're a pushover they can rob or not.

First they ask for special rights like the Hijab, then they start targeting for harassment every women that doesn't wear one - including Christians - until your neighborhood looks like the middle east that not even cops can patrol. It's nothing new, we've seen it happen a hundred times.

this picture is a good example of why I think it should be banned.

While the majority of the face is shown, it still hides several major aspects that help people identify one another and understand various physical cues. Overall facial shape, some forehead, neck, some jawline, ears, hair are all covered. If you see someone from behind, you can no longer identify them by the hair or hair color. Only the nose, eyes, brow and mouth are available as points of identification and communication. Hair is a big differentiating factor between people, while nose, mouth shape and eye color can be very similar.

it just makes it really hard to recognize and fully understand a person when so much of the head is covered.

>it just makes it really hard to recognize
git gud

We are trying to get rid of Muslims, especially the conservative ones. This is an easy way to do it