Now that Geert has been BTFO, Hofer as well, and Le Pen about to meet the same fate...

Now that Geert has been BTFO, Hofer as well, and Le Pen about to meet the same fate, is Trump's impeachment only a matter of time?

Is the far--right, dare I say it, doomed?

not as doomed as this thread

Fpbp

>Is the far--right, dare I say it, doomed?

Yep. It was all just a nice dream, but its over now.

Checked.

Far right is over.

first post worst post amirite my shareblue bros hahah :^)

So frustrated and angry

Yes it is a matter of time for the Dutch, Le Pen could pass this year, or the next election.

YA THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DONTCHYA?

You = Wojak
We = Pepe

Wojak hanging himself = you hanging yourself
you = idiot

>muh evil joooos

That is why no one likes you, alt right fag.

No brother.

The fire rises!

" Our young, in the US and West, are prepared because they have been programmed to be good soldiers, cannon fodder, and when they will be ordered to go out into the streets and fight those crazy Chins and Russkies, they will obey their orders. Out of the ashes we shall build a new society, a new world order; there will only be one superpower left, and that one will be the global government that wins. " ~ Henry Kissinger (Jew)

"Gentiles exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created.” ~ Rabbi Yosef, Sha Party.

EAT THE RED PILLS

EAT IT

Impeach Trump

>when /ourcandidates/ start getting btfo one after the other.

Good Goy! Support the globalist that want enslave humanity.

Don't tell me I didn't warn you

Geert gained seats. The only ones BTFO'd in the election were the liberals.

I can't believe I voted for that conman

>geert
>far-right
>geert
>btfo

Shut up Canada, you don't understand how democracy works. Go back to fucking beavers or whatever the fuck you do.

I love it when fucking retards are like "EMPEECH TRUUMP"
In order to impeach and basically kick out the POTUS, he must be proven to have committed a crime. Impeachment has nothing to do with popularity or the decisions he makes. Only if he has committed a felony (I think he's immune to misdemeanors, but I'm not positive)

>shareblue filename
Kill yourself. Where the fuck are the mods anyway?

>Is the far--right, dare I say it, doomed?
It is, the right will no longer be able to defend the racist state of Isreal

I can't believe newfags are here replying to bait. You can tell they are from r/The_Donald. They're so triggered with a slight criticism of Trump.

EAT THE RED PILL AND WAKE UP, YOU DUMB LEAF GOY

Negroes to the slaughter when?