this........is.......
an 18+ board.....

sage

u fucking degenerate

I can just tell he made an absent father joke

it's honestly disturbing how much leftists fetishize muslim women

cheering for the redside

Why is the left so obsessed with birds?
Are they suppose to mean hope or something?
They are just fucking birds. If I were to be any animal, I'd be a fucking crocodile or something alpha. Birds just fly.
Eagles and maybe vultures are the only exceptions. At least they are a little alpha.

ALMOND STATUS:

>how can I make them look bad?
>I know I'll make them into fucking badass nazi skeletons and werewolves and shit
what the fuck?

>not wanting to be a peregrine falcon
>not wanting to go fast

The grin that could save the west

it's supposed to be a dove, which represent peace

That's just because Americans haven't seen any real ones. Being free from any direct interaction with Islamic culture allows them to twist it into a liberal fairytale.
The Muslims rates in the US are nothing compared to those in Europe. You won't see that kind of behavior here. You'll see liberals in government defend the immigration of Muslims but never Muslim cultures or customs.

The reason they go fast is because their dive. They can't actually go 200m/h when flying straight up or horizontally.
It's just aerodynamics.
But I agree, I like falcons too.

it's zombies vs larpers

I honestly can't tell if it is pro or anti trump.

Would anyone really wanna be a faggot protesting or a bloodthirsty wolf with a swastika tattoo on the forehead?

>right side doesn't have a single human being
>trump instead of pepe
Dehumanizing your opponents.Yeah that worked fine in the past.

I-is that longcat?

These leftists are want to be dominated deep down. Western society has instilled morals into the populace that makes them weak, and meek, so they seek subjugation from those that they perceive as strong.

These women want someone to shove them in a burka and tell them to make dinner.

He warned you...

You could have stopped this...

no, it is a cliche

Post the Wall version.

Combine them

nice touch texas

This picture is 100% accurate

>blue is good
>red is evil

Wow, that's pretty racist. Whoever drew that should be more tolerant :^)

I remember this exact thread from 3 months ago

I like this one better

He will unite the Kekistani people! REEEEE!

This. Is. So. Important.

One side has leadership and order, the other side is a mess of perpetual victims talking over each other.

I wonder why they lost.

bretty gud ira

>no big people
UMMMM WEGHTIST AND HEALTHIST MUCH?

>tfw joined trump
>tfw still didn't turn into a wolf
This is just flat bullshit

This really is how leftists saw this go down.
Their bigotry left them unable to comprehend the opposite side.
It was just a big mysterious mess of perceived threats to them. It's the "alternative universe" that Pence or Bannon or I don't recall who spoke of.

There is one edit with the colors swapped. Anyone has it?

Aaaannnnnnddddd SAGE'D!

EXACTLY! Their delusions are leading them to a downward spiral leading to even more division and confusion between the two opposing sides!!

jajajajajaja

You have to go back

Their extremely simple worldview is really predictable.
I used to be one of them but I can't imagine being one today. Trump's approval rate is already rising. This will go on until only the hard core of actual marxists remains.

top kek. I guess these newfags don't even know what a longcat is.

fuck yeah nazi bones

True

It looks like a poor ripoff of the Infamous 2 poster, and I always went bad when I played the game so this just makes me like Trump more

where are all the trannies and trigglypuffs

nice

>pick a side
>tfw there's a third way

>1 post
Who does this shit?

Where does this come from?

>it's supposed to be a dove, which represent peace
Not anymore, bitches!

>Mfw the first ever time I ever see mudslim
>Wimmin in full on Hiqab.
>Literal most stereotypical allahu akbar man.
>I encounter them around the fucking Gun Isle of walmart.

Top kek

>Who does this shit?

Orange and teal has been a meme color theme for about a decade now. More proof the left has no new ideas

low energy

i love this one. subtle enough to post in normie liberal settings, but an observant Sup Forumsack will get a kek out of it

But when you are good you can do the sick ice-jumps

Throw a pepe in there.

And it is great, muslim women is a conservative dream, and islam is very conservative itself.

You can get the ice powers while also being bad. That wasn't a morality choice, as far as I remember. It was just a choice between the powers of the girl you think is good and the girl you think is bad, who end up trading places in the end anyway.

You wouldn't be able to get a Muslim woman unless you convert to Islam though, and actually follow through with their practices.

He shouldve hit that nigger loving bitch right in front of her mongrel kid.

You can get them when you finished the game. It's not fun anymore
I was so jealous when I saw the icy fuckers doing their jumps for the first time

I have a Muslim girlfriend. We did a fake conversion for her parents but she knows I'm an atheist and that I hate Islam. She's an outcast in her culture admittedly, but you're still wrong.
These women are actually oppressed, not western "oppressed", I mean the things I've heard are nightmare fuel. When a man treats them like a human being and gives them normal compassion they'll worship the ground you walk on. Just be careful about the death threats you'll get from her parents.

I think the smug face he made was enough.

> whites covcert to islam
> create a new branch with pork and without praying 5 times a day

hah, nah

he inflicted a much worse curse on her, he ignored her

there's nothing worse for someone who's trying to antagonise you then to act like they're not even there

Kys

Redpill is that women should be opressed.

one side is ably armed and equipped for a war and one side is standing there willingly about to get buttfucked with actual terrorists in their ranks pretending they are the good guys. what would even be your motivation to fight for the blue side? your only reward would be a cucked and worthless society where no humor or pleasure could be derived from anything as it would be either deemed offensive or non inclusive. it would ultimately crumble with no strong figures to protect the rest and would be destroyed from the outside in by childless lifestyles and degeneracy.

You've been on Sup Forums too long. Women shouldn't be spoiled like they are. That's not the same as oppressing them.
>Redpill is x
Ironic

What's your secret to getting under her hijab?

How do you maintain a normal society without opressing women?

Why would you do that? Now you're skating on very thin ice. You better hope your relationship works out and you can keep the charade going forever, because women can be vindictive as fuck if the relationship turns sour. Next thing you know, you'll have a jihad declared on your ass. Not even kidding, her family members will want your blood.

Fuck off muhammed you wouldn't understand

Wow...the unabomber made sense. where can i read more?

we could just become shia, would be a dank shitpost

Nigga i know who i would bet on winning that fight.

Women literally destroyed Western culture when they were given the vote.
This was, and I'm not being ironic, organized entirely by Jews.
Suffrage was a conspiracy to destroy the Western world and it worked.
I'm not saying women should be oppressed. We might have differing opinions on what "oppressed" means.

>fake conversion
Lol dude why? I'm pretty sure you should've just told them you're an atheist. It's way worse if they found out you lied.

>he saved a thumbnail

You're an idiot newfag. Well, I'm an idiot too for attempting to maximize it several times.

Why would Jews want to destroy the Western world though? They use it to achieve their goals. What exactly do they plan to do if and when the US collapses and that gravy train ends, considering they're surrounded by countries that despise them?

I told you, treat her like a human being. It's very possible that Canadian muslims are different from American ones. Your blacks are way different from ours after all. It's still probably similar though.
See there's two main kinds of second generation immigrant Muslims. The first kind are the ones that have been completely broken by the culture/parents (all Islamic parents are child abusers, 100% of them) and you can't even talk to them. They're a lost cause. Then there are the type that at least have a bit of rebellion in them or are curious. These ones can be saved. Talk to them, befriend them, joke with them. Talk to them about feelings and shit. They almost definitely had a shitty upbringing with almost no love since they're one of 8 kids. Being shown that compassion will make them completely devoted to you. Get to the point where you can make offensive jokes at each other without any anger, within reason of course.
Honestly man it's the same as with any other woman except they'll be head over heals for you much quicker.

Dude what

Racist for whitewashing that strong WoC.

Fixed that for you

You understand that if the us was an islamic country and women woted as their men, republicans would always be in power.

>tear down the wall america for all

So real Americans are about to kill all the foreigners and traitors trying to flood America with all the refuse of the world

Powerful indeed

Jews =/= Israel
We're talking about a worldwide cabal friend.
Jews in Israel are actually generally well meaning, I think. Just a bit backwards and greedy. It's not as if every citizen is scheming to destroy us.

I dont go on /pol much but is this the type of people on here?
>its fucking retarted

it's amazing isn't it
anything about muslims always has a young attractive women in a headbag
it's never the middle aged fat rapey looking blokes in their nightshirts in the adverts

How is looking like a walking trashbag with a face beautiful? Even in these tumblr girly drawings, it still looks rediculous. I will never understand leftist logic, only having your face, sometimes only eyes exposed in public really does nothing to distinguish yourself from other enslaved mudslime women

Looks like the red team is going to massacre the blue team.

>We did a fake conversion
D... do you realize how dangerous apostasy is??

we call them anglos

good thing all drumpflets are demons, otherwise we'd have to actually consider what they have to say