WHITE ETHNOCOMMUNITY GENERAL 4 - THIS IS NOT A MEME THREAD

>This thread is about the possibility of creating a physical community in the USA.

It is interesting how many anons think this is an autistic meme
>If we were in the XV century this would be the normal thing to do. Europeans fled Europe to the United States and create a virtuous society. Somehow a lot of anons do not seem to understand our fathers conquer spirit.

Why the USA?
>I believe it is imposible to establish an ethnostate as other countries would have to recognize you as a country in order to be able to internationally trade and beside that, all free land is in very dangerous areas so I will focus on creating it in a piece of land inside the USA, which is the best umbrella to fulfill realistically this plan.

Validation of the idea
>THE LAND I FOUND IS AS CHEAP AS 10.71 HECTARES FOR $5900 EACH user. BUT WE NEED AT LEAST 1000 TO BUY IT. This land is farmable has water sources, good weather and its placed in an area where there are little to no taxes with a majority of white republicans.

The name
>In my opinion we should reject Kekistan as a name for the village as it is a shitty pseudo arab meme name. I don't think it is important right now so we can use Kekistan as codename until we reach consensus. Other anons have proposed "Alba blanca" and "Rhodesia 2.0"

Rhodesia 2.0
>In order to organize stuff yesterday I installed a forum here www.1ESPzufmsehqFfGzbvz3fKwhJZALQQatJo.club
The url is a bitcoin address so it is hard to find but also maybe if we create great content people from /biz/ or the bitcoin community donate us to help this project to be started.

The Forum.
>Again, the forum is located here www.1ESPzufmsehqFfGzbvz3fKwhJZALQQatJo.club and I have created the basic boards, I guess the best approach is to start LARPing around until we have something we realize it is realistic. I encourage you to register yourselves, specially those who already have been thinking about this and have material to share.

WELL, POL?

I support this. I am lurking the forum. Nice work, user!

Bump for kekistan

Bump

There is a lot of land that is not used out west and up in Alaska. Wyoming is pretty too.

Bumparonie

There is a discussion on the forum about the characteristics our home state should have. Alaska seems pretty cold tho

Spainish man, asking for land in US. bump for intrest

Every board I've used on Sup Forums has had delusions on starting a country, and guess what?
No new countries.
Start a Minecraft server, it's as close as you'll ever get.

so where is it supposed to be?

We come here to play. Please fuck off if you're gonna be a downerfaggot.

Seen this fucking thread countless times since 2014. Here is a rundown:

>user is inspired
>makes thread
>beat cuck anons deserving of torture shit up the thread
>OP tries harder to find decent anons actually looking to leave their shitty situation
>further shitposting
>OP stops

Rinse and fucking repeat.

>We can classify it as a church, dont pay taxes.

I will fuck off because this isn't politics; it's a halfbaked Pipedream at the most.

Start a Minecraft server, or try a private server for the MMO, ultima online.

Id make sure to tell all natsoc movement members and active klansmen to fuck off. You guys dont want the Craig Cobb crowd around. Their shit in north dakota didnt last a year.

Bump the hump.

But real talk doe, can you imagine 1k pol acs living together??

Can you even begin to comprehend what you are talking about?? You need hospitals medics and services, this is foolish, you need a big fund managed by the community that take vote on what to build next talking about hundreds of millions, then you hire people to start building some top tier infrastructure, lots of sustainability, solar panels , water treatment sewers , roads, then you can move in.
Nobody will pay to go back hundreds of years back to manual labour, what i want is a community where we can live free of the scum of islam and stupidity. I want to be near fellow polacs having a pint , not playing age of empires retro edition and live in a tent.

Free state of Rhodesia 2: electric boogaloo.

>Italian unable to live on his own
go back to sucking Germany's dick

The Rhodesian angle is a good one, there are 40,000 people in the Volksgraad alone in south africa, Zuma is about to cause mass exodus of whites do to persecution so you could try to get refugee programs for some very highly skilled farmers, soldiers, nurses, etc etc. Good luck user, think outside the box

What wad the number??

Oh yeah

64 percento

I don't want to live alone i want to live near polacs and have a drink, not building houses ya dummy

You dont seem to know hoe scoiety works? we arent Amish, we would have a capitalistic economy. You would set up a business and you would at the whim of the other polacs

I can actually brew the beer. But we'd need at least $200,000 to have anything close to a functioning brewery

Not if you have an industry, some one makes that for you. Barrels, pipes, ect. I honestly of you had 200+ people you would be able to dictate the direction of kekistan

But the machinery needed to make the equipment is a lot too. Do you have any idea how technically complicated it is to make even a 5 barrel stainless steel fermenter from scratch?

Look, I'd love to be the local brewer in Kekistan or Keklandia or whatever, but all I'm saying is that everything costs money. To have a brewery for 500 people I'd need at least $200,000 worth of brewing equipment and a steady supply of grain, hops, clean water, and enough energy for all that as well.

Even if we could get all us larpers together and work to buy machinery to smelt stainless steel and shape it into fermenters, amongst a great many other pieces of equipment, the machinery to make stainless steel would still be more expensive than the $200,000 it would take to just buy the equipment in the first place.

To be honest, I'd love to see it happen.

You dont need, 500000sq ft steel mills dude, you dont even need steel. Use wood. Granted it wont be the best beer or what have you. It's crazy what 200 people of varying backgrounds can do.

Indian here. This is impossible. We already control most of the tech industry and therefore what you see online. A white ethnostate will not be entertained and Google is already making sure whites are erased from history. The future belongs to brown people.

yeah it wouldn't be very great beer unless you really like sours. and you strike me as someone who is under the age of 18 btw.

But I will entertain your comment with a further question of what this, still to date, theoretical Keklandia will be. That is, are we just going to have some Medieval level living standards and fuck off from the world? Or are we going to incorporate the technology of this century into creating the best society we possibly can? Given the fact that we're all heavy internet users, I think the latter is the one we'd all agree on. That would then dictate that we'd need a brewery with better equipment than wood.

>protip
>wooden kettles would burn

Pro tip, you dont need to have massive factories for 200 people. I know there would be issues and things that we would probably have to loose for a while. It honestly would depend on what the majority of people are looking for. Is it just gonna be a giant apartment building in a sense, or an actual operating community.
>Protip
>forging iron is actually pretty easy.

Oh look, this thread again.

This would be a great idea, don't get me wrong. It's just been circulating here thousands of times and nothing ever comes out of it.

You don't get it. Brewery start up costs are expensive. I'm not even talking about a big brewery. I'm talking about one that would suit just the community, a microbrewery.

>500 people in community
>each consumes 12 beers a week = 6000 beers weekly
>6000 beers = about 20 barrels of beer

Let's say we get two 10 barrel fermenters, that's about $20,000 right there. Kettles, functioning flame burners would run us another $15,000 at least. And can you forge me an iron kettle (which is inferior metal for brewing if you want to know the truth) that is 4.5 feet tall and three feet wide? At least that large.

What I'm trying to do here is both illustrate the difficulties of having actual industry that everyone claims to want to have in Keklandia while simultaneously trying to get a response to the question I stated in my last post. Is this just going to be some Medieval LARP village with no plumbing or is it going to be a 21st century standard community? You seem to prefer the former and I would argue against that because I want to make the best beer possible and live like the 21st century

That is what im saying, will is just be a shitty community where people live then they leave to work. Or do they work together and build a community with its own economy.