youtube.com/watch?v=OTLfDVmxwBY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g1zh4i8HQL0
youtube.com/watch?v=_rVSwXloXoM
youtube.com/watch?v=Lg8SkFxziKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kSbA_vlc7a0
youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is what Swedes deserve, they should have sided on Hitler's side in WW2, but now they can bow to their Black masters.

The real nigger is the guy not on camera, but the one holding it. I swear if I ever catch some twink filming abuse instead of helping out or at the very least phoning the police I am making a point of smashing that piece of hardware.

So your beef is with the guy holding the camera recording the abuse which could potentially lead to the abuser going to jail?

And you instinct, let me see if I got this straight, is to destroy the hardware on which the footage of the abuse is located?

So, instead of you yourself helping the victim, you would rather make it a lot easier for the abuser to get away with his crime?

Got ya, thanks Germany.

It is of incredible value to film it, so that thousands, hundredthousands or millions can become redpilled though.

>
These.

And so when you inevitably go to court, you have actual evidence on your side that mr. Dindu Nuffin actually did something.

Tactical nuke when?

No, you would not dare hit that colored guy you fucking racist. GERMANS ARE NOT RACIST, NOT ANYMORE.
Reporting you to the officials.

>am making a point of smashing that piece of hardware.
...instead of helping, which is what you're bitching about

>And so when you inevitably go to court, you have actual evidence on your side that mr. Dindu Nuffin actually did something.
This only helps you in the US, in Sweden not much will happen, also there are luxury prisons.

>potentially lead to the abuser going to jail
Its sweden, even if that nigger would hit that old dude really hard nothing would happen. Well maybe the old one would be called as a racist in media the next day.

KEK

Still believing in courts

Makes me want to go to Sweden just so I can find one of those nignogs and fuck his shit up.
Those animals just pick on the weak, the women, the elder, people who can't defend themselves. They are scum

Then you will be harshly arrested and persecuted for your 'hate crime'. Under Swedish law it is practically fine to assault or rape Swedish people, but seeking justice for Swedes is a hate crime.

I'll get as tanned as possible to avoid it, and call them xenophobes and racists if they try to arrest me.
You can get justice as long as you aren't a Swede

that video has 5 thousands views you deluded retard.

you realize our women are most common coalburners out there. so yea continue to make fun of germany which is superior in every way to our shity country you fucking slavshit

Why do I feel like all these cuck threads are just bots

Yeah. The more I see of Sweden the more I realize that every single one of them needs to be raped by a BBC.

They need to learn exactly what kind of people niggers are, what kind of people they welcomed into their country with open arms...

I'm so fucking glad im not swedish.
Swedes are worthless cucks who deserve to be gassed like the scumfuck libtards they really are.
"Muh nordic brotherhood", guess what, no one in the north likes Swedes.

hitler was right

I'll go there as a Hispanic and they couldn't do shit.

I like your thinking.

why is that black man rubbing his face and body?

Now

Anyone have a webm of the Swedish IPs being blocked from viewing news articles portraying minorities in a negative light like this one?

What you say about nogs is correct, but the truth is most beings do that shit ("prey on the weak"). I guess avoiding risk is some kind of survival instinct

>that video has 5 thousands views you deluded retard.
I was speaking of filming attacks on Whites in general, you embarrassing imbecile. Also, thousands is included in my statement and it is only the views so far.

holy shit you are retarded. no wonder you danes looks like pigs

>the abuser going to jail

Danes are more cucked than Swedes though. I spent 6 months in Copenhagen and visited Malmö a lot. Either way, you definitely aren't LESS cucked.

This must be bait.

This is like 3 years old or something.

Here's a real Swede:

youtube.com/watch?v=g1zh4i8HQL0

Most beings prey on the weak when they need to. Civilized people try to live a good life and not harm anyone unless necessary.
They are uncivilized. The worst of all is that the countries that get those nogs are usually the most kind-hearted countries.
Their kindness is their downfall.
Such a shame really, I like nordic qts, but they might be extinct soon

This is probably true. Dane bitches are known muslim lovers

It could also be orchestrated by Old White Racists to promote their hatred of Blacks to autistic youth shitposting on chinese message boards.

>tfw this shit never ever happens when you are around
Every time i have confronted some one that has been even remotely uppity they have immediately backed down. Never even seen one that has been physical on the public transport.

thanks; I doubt it will actually redpill the person in any way, he lives in Finland, but it's worth a shot, any chance of converting someone to the truth is worth a shot.

what are you talking retard. all of these videos have like 10 thousands views at best and its mostly same people watching all those like us for example. if you think that some video where old retard who caused all this gets his neck grabbed change shit you rly are shitfaced cunt

These people only act this way when everyone around them are weak or old people.

good, he probably voted for Jamal to enter his country thinking he would help pay for his pension

The hero Sweden needs, but probably doesn't deserve.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Hes a cucked german behind proxy.

>These people only act this way when everyone around them are weak or old people.
True, unless they are in a pack or have no one around that can challenge them they won't do shit. These people are cowards, they attack children, women and old people. And people ask why no one does anything. Who could do anything? They aren't even around when it happens.

I know Sup Forums think we should just go around beating the shit out of every one that isn't white as soon as some non Swede rapes a woman in the same city. Its not like the burgers do that in their country but w/e.

>So your beef is with the guy holding the camera recording the abuse
niggers gonna nig, so yes.

>which could potentially lead to the abuser going to jail?
HAHAHAHAHAH, these fucking shitskins don't even get sent to jail for violently gangraping children, paralised women or elderly women.
What makes you think this would get the shitskin a ticket to the big house?

Holy shit hans. I thought you knew how cucked the system is. After all, you're living in swedistan 2.0

When you see this happening, you grab the fire-extinguisher and bash the shitskin on its head untill it stop moving, and yes, you make sure no electronic devices with cameras survive the ordeal.

10 thousand redpilled people would be wonderful, also there are plenty of videos that have even more.

>and its mostly same people watching all those like us for example.
Then our view would be even more confirmed. But of course many are also watching them who have not see such things before.

> if you think that some video where old retard who caused all this gets his neck grabbed change shit you rly are shitfaced cunt
Have I ever claimed one video would change everything? Either your posts must be bait or you are extremely dumb.

at least he already speaks swedish

Don't pretend you don't have a shit-ton of these shitskins (and gypsy niggers) yourself, juan.
Start cleaning your own house before you go clean the neighbours' house.

kys cuck lol

We have a wall to keep them out, there aren't that many, also our ruling party is conservative and Christian.
In fact, Spain has only taken 27 refugees. TWENTY FUCKING SEVEN
By the way, I think you shouldn't be the one to talk, Belgium, you got fucking bombed last year. Call me out when you go Reconquista mode on your land, okay?

youtube.com/watch?v=_rVSwXloXoM

>Spain has only taken 27 refugees.
I guess those are official numbers.
How much of them are right now in spain illegaly?

This is what that bus driver should've done

youtube.com/watch?v=Lg8SkFxziKQ

They all want to Germany or Sweden.

Is this the running of the bulls I've heard so much about?

And they get caught and sent back using shady methods
The EU is mad at us for how we treat them. It doesn't stop us though

We don't have that many gibsmedat here, people don't usually get to stay here for free.
The amount of TOTAL illegal immigrants is about 1 million

He's a Big BC

the last thing hitler needed was a gaypride division

I've been to your cucktry plenty of times juan. I've seen more shitskins selling sunglasses and shit than juans selling me estrellas.
Not to mention the gypsy beggars harrassing you everywhere you go, and pickpocketting you every chance they get.

Talk about bombings... that's funny. How's madrid?

Anyway, good to know you'll have our back when the reconquista starts. The offer is mutual.

btw, last time we totally stole like 7 of this shitkin's sunglasses and he didn't even realise. They really are stupid as fuck...

You went to the traps for tourists, what did you expect? I bet you haven't been in the countryside in Galicia or Asturias for example

>Madrid
It's been 13 years

Of course they are stupid, if they were as smart as the average Euro they wouldn't be selling fake sunglasses

He sure was.

The last of his kind; The Uncucked Swede

>Its not like the burgers do that in their country but w/e.
Thats not an excuse, we should definetly do that.

>
oh, and when I was standing in line waiting to submit a request for my residencia, guess what surrounded me exclusively?
I'll give you 2 hints:
> 40 generations of inbreeding
> follow a pedophile warlord

You already have lost whitey

Lel no. Go catch a free helicopter ride faggot

We will never get world peace.

>guess what surrounded me exclusively?
>I'll give you 2 hints:
>> 40 generations of inbreeding
>> follow a pedophile warlord
Your family?

Shit's infurianting.

I should have known you were too stupid to answer the question.
That's exactly why I left that shitcountry in the first place.
Juans being fucking lazy as niggers, and utterly retarded.
And all the foreigners are criminals.

No wonder the shitskins feel at home over there...

You are really buttmad, aren't you? Did a Spaniard fuck the girl you liked or something?
Whatever, I'm wasting my time with you

>Spain has only taken 27 refugees
Why would they want to go to a country they already fucked to oblivion hundreds of years ago?

funny. fucked plenty of chicas. Amazing what blond hair and blue eyes can get you with the niggers of Europe.

Sweden already crossed the "no return" point a long time ago. They should serve as an example to other societies to prevent being like them.

Must post this since I'm from Chile
youtube.com/watch?v=kSbA_vlc7a0

The old fuck should mind his own business.

The nigger did nothing to him, why the fuck did he confronted him ?

nobody asked your opinion ahmed.

Latino brotherhood when? We'll clean the streets of swedistan and take the white bitches for ourselves.

Damn spics

He raised the current generation of swedes. This is hit just desserts. Why didn't he took his gun out and put some lead on him? Because swedecucks cannot carry, something that happens because old farts like him caused it.

He deserved to be destroyed, all sweden deserves it. Let the unrighteous anger of the niggers kill them all.

>niggers of Europe
>not Irish
confirmed t.Mohammad

Muslim guy showing his Dane hoe who's BOSS, cracker

Top kek, go pay the jews at BLACKED so you can tuck your little bean pecker.

>we need to start the lynchings

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14

This

That is a Dane bitch, trust me, a Swede told me (they speak dat Dane language in da video)

Make up your mind hermano. Do you want good brown citizens who pay their taxes sometimes and pray to the virgin Mary. Or do you want Abdul jafar being a freeloader and acting like a savage. At least we make an effort to integrate.

some loose slut has fun with man #1453

>DAS RITE WHITE BOI
>THIS TRASHY WHORE IS OURS

t. sandnigger

yea... fuck old ppl and laws n shit...

pathetic cucks

WHERE IS DA VIDEO?