We need to meme about lynching (((snoop dogg)))

This fake nigger jew thinks he can joke about killing our president and get away with it.

>He just pearl harbored the meme war

>now hes gonna get lynched in the meme war

POST all snoop dogg hating memes such as poop dogg getting lynched

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14

that will only endear normies to him

better to ask if he has HIV

he'll never be able to fuck a chick again once the meme bleeds into IRL

This. Less likely to be seen as an attack, and he'll never get pussy again.

check'd

if he has aids we should lynch him

>good meme tho

>we need to make him mad enough to lebuff himself

Kek'd.

fpbp
/thread

Snoop dogg has HIV because he is gay

>meme that

>niggers hate being called gay

Didn't this dumb nigger make a song about how he sold his soul to the devil?

nah dont go too far, its pretty unbelievable that he is gay.

if sheen said he was gay and thats why he kept a secret then normies would maybe view him better. thats how shit is today.

Makes sense

>sell soul to moloch the jew pedo devil

be creative

Lol
Shill dawg

this HIV shit is truly impressive memetics. I ain't on board but this guy is either a pro or he should be

I love the idea of a #LynchSnoopDogg hashtag. It's funny as fuck.

Why all this hate for the d o double g
Even if he had aids he would be on that magic Johnson medication

We need someone powerful to tweet it

"lynch snoop" sounds what reddit/newfags can come up with
real Sup Forums is smarter and more subtle, like this

Yeah, but he'll never get laid again which is every nigger's worst nightmare. They thrive on "muh dick".

You really think these hoes care when its from a millionaire, easy e was getting some back from before we knew anything about AIDS

just look at how sheen lost his celeb power

if you are a hetero "playa" then HIV kills your celeb status

Can you provide a legit source that claims snoop has aids

i am not claiming anything, maybe he does? I am just asking questions like CNN

This. Bump this thread, let's get this going. The media will have a field day about Snoop having AIDS and it will always stick with him, that stigma never goes away. Post a pic with him and Magic Johnson hanging out, make them look like AIDS Bros.

He's still getting more tail than your average Sup Forumstard Aids or no Aids

I'm pretty sure it was his massive meltdown that trashed his standing.

disclaimer I am not saying its true, all images in this thread are pure speculation by an anonymous source.

by your memes you've definitely claimed that snoop has hiv

>celebs you wouldn't guess have hiv
>I am not saying its true
you've gone too deep man

2017, I think we are past needing source of anything.

im saying right now anything in this thread is satire.

you sound like someone who has a conscience, you're just trying to work around it because you're angry. that's my guess anyways. if you do then you're making a mistake

This does being up questions about him. I was joking at first, but we need to investigate it. I wish a real journalist would look into it. Any random people have any stories about Snoop and AIDS?

Digits speak

This memer is a "russian hacker"

He did hang out with Easy-E and they could have traded women around

>thinks he can joke about killing our president and get away with it.
quit crying faggot you didnt cry when people call to lynch obongo

Snoop dogg has aids

>smokes 1lb of weed a day and is not fat as shit
>hes got aids

We should get a thread going about Snoop AIDS. This and Magic Ang his drug use, it needs to be looked in to.

Doubles are not strong enough for the power you are conjuring.

kek

Or a slightly different take on Rap entirely..

Here in California (as well as USA, to a lesser extent) the laws regarding HIV are very protective of privacy rights, so I would imagine it is a much harder illness to accuse someone of having as these privacy laws may or may not change the treatment of slander, libel, and/or deformation lawsuits. HIV positive is a protected class in Satan's America, they get free social security, unlimited ans frequent medical care with $0 copays, medications which can extend life expectancy and delay AIDS progress for decades, that cost up to $60,000 per year per patient, mostly being paid by the taxpayer. HIV positive is the fastest way to get healthcare and welfare in the USA, including access to special HIV only non profits that can help with housing, grocery shopping, pretty much acting as a personal concierge (if you know about the non-profits that do this). Most people with HIV are on government insurance, probably a worldwide phenomena not just USA. In America we have socialized and single payer healthcare for the poor and HIV positive, but not for the working people.

The digits,

Clearly kek will this shit

So poop dogg cellects welfare

>that could be a meme

Remember, the nigger is a two timing, drug dealing, pimping (sex slavery, while ironically crying about slavery), race traitor (promotes gangsta culture at the hands of the jews and is FULLY aware of what he is doing). The only thing this man cares about is MONEY, so make this nigger lose MONEY and he will squirm like the insect he is. I suggest people putting together clips of him calling for dead cops in his music, pimping, and all the other horrible shit this guy promotes and put it on youtube, make it viral.

I have no idea but I wouldn't be surprised.

I learned recently that Snoop is a Shriner. If you look at this latest music video, on the gold throne on which he sits, behind is head, is the symbol for the house of Saud (Saudis). I believe that in order to join the Shriners, you have to also be a Mason at a certain level. His video also has lots of clown references, but from what I've seen only white people were in "clownface". This may or may not have anything to do with a subset of Shriners, a secret order of Jesters. I am not making this up, sadly. Snoop is totally " with Her" (baphomet, Hillary, take your pick)

You need to stop this. Attempting to force memes and spamming them in unrelated threads to try and get them to catch on is what shills do.

>in order to join the Shriners, you have to also be a Mason
this is true you have to be a master mason except in arkansas youre not allowed to be both

Oh wow, really? I have family from Arkansas, going back to the war of northern aggression. I only know of Elks in my family, no other fraternities (that I know of), we are scotch Irish, MacDaniel (huge family and I'm fairly distant and don't share the name, so I'm not going to get doxxed for saying it)

Can I have the picture on the top please?