Ready to take the China pill Sup Forums? Most people in the world, invents nothing

Do you all ever notice China never invents anything? They have the most people and invent fucking nothing. Japan is tiny and invents fuck loads. US invents more than anyone. Even Europe sometimes manages to bastardize a US technology and get Americans to turn it into a company before they turn in at night to watch Muhammed fuck their wives and raise his children, but China doesn't invent shit. Everything they use comes from someone else.

How do so many fucking people in Commie land not manage to have a single fucking idea??? Are they hiding new technology or some shit? . Maybe China doesn't even exist. I mean how does fucking nothing new ever come from there. If there were that many Americans, we'd have colonized the entire solar system by now.

What the fuck is with China?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_discoveries
imgur.com/a/aSFTC
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grass_Mud_Horse
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Explain this shit.

>Bumping QUALITY thread

Do you honestly expect everyone to be able to invent shit?
Stop with your utopian ideals.

A society that large? Yeah.

I mean I get why Islamic countries don't invent anything. I get why drug countries like Mexico doesn't invent anything. But why the fuck does China not invent anything?

western society is based on logic, leads to scientific development
chinese society is based on rules, leads to 4000 year old society

thing is chinese can take our science, but we're not going to revert to a traditional way of living like them

> Deluding yourself into thinking China can't do anything
kek, they will own the latter half of this century, fellow Burger

They probably killed off most of their creative people in the cultural revolution.

Not EVERYONE, but maybe a few out of the 1.2 billion who live there.

We will, one day.

That's mostly bullshit, but the real threat is Arabs working with China to control the energy and gold exchange.

It only happens if left wing globalist cucks hold a majority in Europe and the US and sell us out. There are like 9 paths for it not to happen and only 1 for it to happen.

China is on shaky ground the second the West abandons it.

>implying China isn't about to implode

communism has startled their desire to innovate.

yeah, any day now, for the past 20 years

every scientifically novel mind comes to the west because of our freedom. They go to Cambridge, Oxford, Harvard, MIT, etc. to intellectually thrive and preform groundbreaking research and experiments. We are the society of humanity. China is the society of enslavement, hivemind, and collectivism.

ive taken chinese pills before. i end up shitting my brains out the rest of the day

I guess, but even the Soviet Union sometimes invented shit (though they stole most of it from the West)

Where are their dank memes?

>implying you need to invent
Ask edison and tesla

People have been saying that for 30 years and nothing has ever happened.
> The largest export and manufacturing economy in the world which is rapidly growing and industrializing is just going to implode
Yeah totally.

The only advantage China has had is cheap labor. Labor prices have increased in China, thus the manufacturing industry has slowed its growth. Everything is going to Vietnam, Laos, Honduras, etc. It's a race to the bottom and as soon as China improves too much, it prices itself out of the market.

>They have the most people and invent fucking nothing.
Source?

They own half of the USA and everything you buy is Chinese you just don't know it.

Look up the difference between opportunity and necessity firms.

They're just now freeing their markets.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_discoveries

> What is diversification
> What are markets other than manufacturing like tech
Not to mention China still has a massive population which is still mind-numbingly poor and can easily be brought into the cities to work for wages as cheap as people there have ever worked while those who used to work for those wages slowly move up and their economy techs and skills up. They have a nearly inexhaustible supply of cheap labor to exploit.

You only have to read Chinese "research" and realize that everything about it is made up. Literally most of their students do not know how to use HPLC or other analysis and usually rely on a post-doc or other resource heavily. Shit-tier scientists.

It won't happen. China won't be on par with the U.S or Japan any time soon but it has enough domestic capital and a domestic consumer-base to sustain a solid economy

>implying individualism is any better

What about suicide nets?

>muh inventions
wanker.

Of course, in some fantasy world, China has enough room to expand cities to allow more workers to live in the city, while simultaneously keeping cost living expenses down for those workers.

They've been trying to build a domestic market for decades. It's still very weak, certainly not strong enough to hold the current production levels.

>communism has startled their desire to innovate.
>startled
You mean "stunted".

> Et tu, Brutus?

We made gunpowder and paper. Fuck off.

Look, you're giving me anxiety here. I don't have enough hate in my heart to spread around.

First it was the blacks, then spics, Jews, then feminists, then the entire left . . . couple weeks of Canadians, turbans, turks . . . now I gotta hate the fucking Chinese.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Not implying, I'm explicitly saying it is responsible for all modern scientific disciplines

They let you out of the labor camp, Xi Chin?

Because the chinks that can afford it move to better countries as soon as they can. Why would they want to live in a communist shithole. We end up stealing a lot of their best talent.

That's another thing. There are that many Chinese and they have the internet, so why don't you see any on the internet and why don't they ever produce any memes or content? How can that be possible?

We need a flat earth like theory but for China not existing for lulz.

they're too busy being the rest of the world's giant sweatshop

completely false. China owns a small portion of US foreign debt. it's a dumbfuck stat that claims they own most of our debt. they don't.

why cant you fatties pay up already

Chinese "people" are drones, they have no passion, they have no individuality. That's why they were the only commie country where communism wasn't overthrown in the late 80s, early 90s.

>inb4 muh Cuba/NK

Fuck off

They make some super-HD commercial artwork, but even then it's uninspired and overworked.

>muh ancient china
>muh pre-communist times

Obviously my thread is about the modern world. China under Mao slaughtered and genocides and starved a signfinicant portion of its intellectuals, artists, business people etc very quickly, and has invented basically nothing since. Why is that?

Why aren't there even Chinese people on the internet making memes? So many people, zero memes created. What can possibly explain this.

Chinese people are like ants. They're not creative. They have good memory. That's why they get good grades in some classes but when it's time to present or produce something original they suck ass.

Most of their tech and even things they use for government like government computer OS seem to all be slightly adapted or even outright clones of Western technologies. That many people and they can't program an operating system from scratch? All their software is based on Western software or a complete rip off of Western code. Why can't they program new ideas?

It's crazy when you think about this. Every area of inventing something or creating something and it's fucking nothing. The China pill is a hard pill to swallow indeed.

the instant convertible

>American education

The Chinese civilization invented almost every basic technology what's still used today, but thousands of years ago.
They rule the world trading of goods for at least 3000 years and they will rule the whole world in every meaning within a few decades.

Meanwhile (you) in your pic related.

You are fucking retarded, you don't see them on the internet because they use Chinese websites.

its a combination of multiple things really

1. inventions and inventing was surpressed and not rewarded, this has happened practically since the beginning of China's history, if it doesn't benefit the dynasty they won't risk the tech and shut it down and kill the entire family of inventors

2. their written language is very complicated, this makes it difficult to replicate their tech as people have to learn a gazillion characters, Koreans for example created an artificial language to combat the complicated chinese characters

3. lack of competition, China doesn't really have major enemies in the vicinity, yes - the mongols perhaps but they weren't a trade competitor,tech competitor, Europe was made of many smaller countries all fighting eachother and at the same time trying to outdo eachother technologically

Not true OP, they created Gutter oil and unique metal known as Chinesium

Also: imgur.com/a/aSFTC

The rejects from top Chinese universities got to Oxford and MIT. Their universities aren't as highly ranked (they are top 30 in the world) but they would prefer to study there for the connections. The ones that don't get in to to Western colleges.

China invented vaping.

China is one of the top 10 patent producing countries and are rapidly catching up to the US. They are in the same place Japan was in the 70s-80s and Korea was in the 90s- early 00s.

Because China doesn't want to ditch its investments, and if it did it would suffer an economic downturn.

Shows how much you know about it. Most US debt is owned by the US lol.

This is actually the truth though

>what is renren.com ...

just because you can't read it doesn't mean it isn't there...

China is definitely the most booming economy in the world right now until trumps policy's finally kick in that is.

Everyone else visits American websites, proof is in this thread. But that many Chinese people are never seen anywhere on the internet, ever. Their memes are never seen anywhere, ever (because apparently there aren't any).

You don't think that's weird? Chinese people seem to be the only people on the planet who don't use American websites and contribute memes. They don't invent memes like they don't invent anything else...

>He thinks supply side economics will work

3rd time's the charm right?

>muh ancient China

As a rule if you have to go back 3000 years and skip all the history since, you've failed.

What other country do you have to go back 3000 years to find something they've invented? You're proving my point.

You expect Chinese memes to circulate on English websites?

Go on Chinese social media they have plenty of memes.

Dude do you not understand that their language is different. If you saw a chinese meme translated to english you'd likely think it was english in the first place. You aren't seeing it because you don't speak any chinese. The chinese internet is fuckhuge.

so it doesnt count? do you know how important those invention are? so how new must invention be then.

Islamic countries invented a lot of things as does China.

China invented paper, gun powder, compess and printing. Islamic countries invented arabic numerals (1,2,3), algebra, rockets, coffee, hookah, and the concept of the marching band.

What is CRISPR-Cas9

They're literally creating their own sun as we speak.

Well they supposedly invented gunpowder and paper

kek

all praise CRISPR PCR

But that's the USSR not China

>legal applications
>not inventions
>ripping off tech and playing lawyer on the derivative work

Nope. The China pill persists.

China for the next 10 years. Will it be ok or not?

An economy based on building other countries inventions. An economy that might be big, yet strangely invents nothing.

The China pill is a hard pill to swallow...

Not gonna shill for the chinks here but they're up to some real shit right now, most of our lastest apps are inspired by chinese apps, theyve cut themselves out and are developing shit inside their own boarders.
I mean, when was the last time you got news from the situation in chine?
Those fuckers are up to some big shit right now and they're not dumb, in some way i can't help but to respect them for advancing.

China invented the things that laid the foundations for western expansion you stupid cunt.

And now they're leading in renewable energy, bioresearch and space exploration.

All other memes do. But no Chinese memes are ever seen. They basically don't invent memes.

How would define inventions in the modern age? Tell me a better proxy?

i would say theres 50% chance china will stagnate and be stuck like latin-america tier gdp/capita (the china crash theory). and the other 50% chance china will really blossom and be more and more like taiwan tier.

And yet we never see Chinese memes. So many people, so huge internet, no new memes. Like all other inventions, China doesn't invent new memes proportional to their size.

The China pill continues...

Islamic countries basically invent nothing.

We're talking about the modern age here.

>Do you all ever notice China never invents anything
My dad has been preaching this for as long as I can remember. He's an engineering professor, and works on military design shit. So the Chinese come to steal the defense stuff, and the Chinese students aren't innovative enough to think of new ideas. They're a culture and nation of thieves and snakes.

Once they run out of shit to steal, and they're caught up to other modern nations they'll stagnate.

Invented by a white american, stolen by a chinese dog

Modern age. The fact that anyone who tries to explain this has to go back 3000 years is proving The China Pill true...

>DISCLOSURE IS IMMINENT

See

>costs of R&D
>just copying / fab-facturing it in huge amounts in high flexible production environment in huge economical zones with high-flexible infrastructure connected to cities with huge amount of human resources
>becoming the world's goods producer, destroying almost every industry outside China with extremely competitive prices
>how to become the world's most powerful state

and

>1300 million people
>just changed 1-child policy du to economical growth to 2-child policy.

Who's smart, Mr. Inventor?

We are all fucked.

China has a very fucked up history in the modern era though tbf.

heres a chinese meme. it sucks but it exists. happy now.

Or startled is fine too. They're a communist state so they rule by force.

The numerals are actually indian, even arabics use the term hindi for them (العداد الهندي - al-Hadad al-Hindi - Indian numerals)

Their copyright laws are nonexistent. There is little motivation to invent when everyone will immediately copy you, without you gaining anything in return.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grass_Mud_Horse

>yfw

>teaching students

Your dads a washed up retard who pisses his pants every time China comes out with a new ship, plane and drone.

Oh yeah and tell him I called him a faggot

The Chinese don't own intellectual property for shit, they just have the labor. This is why they constantly hack American companies for access to trade secrets and new technologies.

>what is gunpowder
>what is paper
>what is the compass
>what is silk
>"muh muh ancient china doesnt count! REEEE"
yeah except while europoors were still in straw huts and being barbarians, china was inventing all these things that would greatly help in the advancement of western civilization. you larpers are literally "WE WUZ INVENTORS N SHIET" when every meaningful, pivotal invention for western society came out of the middle east/asia. fuck off.