The Irish. Good, Bad, or irrelevant? As an American of mostly German ancestry (had a great uncle in the SS)...

The Irish. Good, Bad, or irrelevant? As an American of mostly German ancestry (had a great uncle in the SS), I appreciate anyone who is a thorn in the side of the eternal Anglo (Micks even reached out to the Krauts for help in their revolution against the Anglo).

you are irrelevant

Haha, fuck you Helmut. I certainly wouldn't claim any connection with modern CuckLand and your cucked government. In fact, your name is probably Achmed, no?

Also, when EuroCucks are totally overrun by Achmed, America will be the last preserve of anything remotely resembling western enlightenment values and culture. Is that the call to prayer you hear, Achmed? Better get your ass to the mosque.

>60%

beware the potato nigger

You, 100 percent.

Day of the blight when?

>you

Ireland was great when it was part of the United Kingdom. Now it's a little island.

Fact is, America is like a time capsule that will save western culture in the end after kebab conquers Europe. Ironically, it will be analogous to the role Muslims played in saving Greek and Roman learning during the Dark Ages.

This is amazing

shut up larper you make yourself look even more stupid.

Sort of like how the Africans were better off as the White Man's Burden? Interesting.

Face the fact, Achmed - America rules the world, and will be savior of western values in the end. At least all the cathedrals, books, and art of Europe have been documented so we can reconstruct it when it's all burned to the ground by Islam.

Oh god this is hilarious

I can't imagine eating fucking potatoes every day. All those fucking carbs and sugar. Anglo really fucked over the leprechauns by making them eat that shit.

It's like this image was made by a Kike or a shitskin

Irish are annoying fags

Enjoy taking Achmed's dick in your ass, thanks to your cuck government? I remember a news story about a poor goat in Sweden that had to be euthanised because it's ass had been raped so hard.

I'm half Irish and half slavic. Sup Forums tells me I'm not white. Or was it the jews?

4u

I have some Irish blood (an ancestor was named Fallon, and maybe another). I wonder if the "one drop" rule applies to being Irish? Maybe one is considered an "Octoroon Irish" like our old classification for mulatto blacks.

cuck! cuck! cuck! cuck! cuck! cuck!

It's the best word to describe nations who sacrifice their own people for the sake of foreign, invading, parasitic organisms. Just like the old Cuckoo birds trick - your gov is enabling the egg laying in your "nest" and caring for the invader.

For the benefit of europoors, a funny anecdote: a family friend of Irish heritage visited Ireland years back, drinking at a pub. All chummy with his "fellow Irish", and on the way out they said something like "see ya later YANK!". Took the wind out of his sails.

Pretty fucking funny.

Scottish seem to be another beast somewhat akin, but more irrelevant. I enjoyed the Highlander movies and consider them an accurate documentary portrayal of Scottish life.

Crushing proof that the unwashed migrant horde will destroy the country genetically and lead it to ruin. They have they have their own parades and breed like fucking roaches. Reject the green jew Sup Forums.

Gangs of New York was an amusing view of the "warm welcome" American natives reserved for the Irishman.

>Micks even reached out to the Krauts for help in their revolution against the Anglo
I heard that long ago. But why are American Kicks such liberal trash, especially their woman.

Kicks = Micks, fucking auto correct

American Kicks are for liberal trash, tho. Consider the customers of Air Jordans etc. I wonder if Japanese sneakers are therefore the master race...

Why did HollyJew not mention they were founded by a kike? Odd no? That they'd leave that out?

Also, Welsh are the odd man out of British Islanders oppressed by the Anglo...other than Tom Jones and language used by Tolkien what's there to know?

Why only the most prominent and pervasive 4chin meme of course.

This.
>Oy vey goyim, you're have no ties to europe! Why should you care what happens to it?