Brazil’s Largest Food Companies Raided in Tainted Meat Scandal

Yo gringos, enjoying our meat exportation? A few quotes from the news:
>employees oversaw a scheme that included bribing inspectors to allow rotten meals to be served in public schools and salmonella-contaminated meat to be exported to Europe.
>At the same time, the authorities said, inspectors turned a blind eye to practices like exporting meat contaminated with salmonella to Italy

nytimes.com/2017/03/17/world/americas/brazil-food-companies-bribe-scandal-salmonella.html?_r=0

and nobody gave a fuck

>Brazil

What the fuck, I hatw picanha now!

>and nobody gave a fuck
Good thing people from Europe are eating it too

Eating flesh is a degenerate behavior, causes diseases and brings parasites.

Kek, Italians and Brazil BTFO.

This.

t. Ahmed

>t. vegan

we just lifted a meat import ban on you. nasty fuckers. looks like you can expect another one.

and who the fuck buys brazilian meat? eww. probably hispanics and other monkeys here

NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

You do know a significant amount of beef in particular on UK shelves comes from Brazil right?

Who eats brazilian meat anyway

>buying meat from Brazil

You did this to you.

Tesco use Brazilian meat for all its tinned foods.

See a lot of smugness here. Look at your meat package if you live in the US. It probably isn't from here...

Your country if you had read the quotes.

Ssh user, let them eat it! It seem the average guy coming here is retarded thinking their country don't purchase cheap meat from Brazil

> assuming over Sup Forums

kys

I was talking about persons, i didn't even know you exported meat, it's all from argentina

US supplies pretty much all of its own meat though. Only thing i can think of we would import is monkey and parrot.

IIRC we allow Mexican and Canadian meat.

It's basically shit with any significant shipping that gets regulated into nothingness.

The only fucked up meat industry in the US is fish. If you buy a fish without the head on it there's like a 90% chance you're actually buying a much cheaper fish than what it was labeled as.

>not living in cattle country