I'm done with trump

His cabinet appointments were shitty enough, the madman literally appointed the president of goldman sachs to be the director of the national economic council....

And now this horrific budget - more militarization, more pollution, and less things that actually help the US citizens. fuck that

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/trump-illegal-immigrants-crime.html?_r=0
reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-lead-testing/
vox.com/2017/2/2/14488448/stream-protection-rule
theintercept.com/2017/01/20/on-his-first-day-in-office-trump-raises-taxes-on-middle-class-homebuyers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Cohn_(investment_banker)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy shit our EPA budget was more than our military budget?

>eternal jew

> not even using a proxy

shut teh fuk up greatest ally b4 we cut ur 3 billion worth of HIV

man, that'd be a real shame if your opinion mattered worth a shit

but it doesn't, so it's not. Good thread.

No, it was not you idiot.
The chart just shows how much of the budget trump was cutting in terms of percentage of the original budget for each agency

Don't worry guys, Trump is going to fuck you up so hard that you will vote for the Democrats for the next 20 years.

The only good thing he did was increased funding for vets.

>America first
>Cut funding to almost every service that helps American citizens
>"a-at l-least Lockheed and Boeing will better p-protect us"
Kek. This guy is a joke.

>implying the Democrats will be around next election
Don't you have some civilians to launch missiles at?

It was all fun and kek until he got elected, but now look at the results. I'm sorry God Emperor Trump, but I reject you.

What have we done, user? May Pepe have mercy on us all.

The chorus of figureheads declaring Trump to be a complete failure, worst person ever, closing in on impeachment, etc., is a manufactured narrative of the leftist globalists that own the media channels. We know they are all full of shit, and less than two months in they're up to the same old tricks of trying to use propaganda to crack the consensus of support for Trump. We'll decide for ourselves when Trump has failed us you insufferable kikes.

All in all, so far it seems like a lot of shitflinging from both Trump and the media leftists without much being proven or done by either side. It's a shitshow because the media wants it that way, because they think it plays better for them, but very little has actually gotten done, especially with spineless cucks sitting on judicial benches and obstructing the legitimate functioning of the presidency. If he doesn't get much done I consider it a win because I fucking hate the globalist scum we've had for decades.

>thinking we give a fuck about how foreigners view our nation
>thinking you were with Trump in the first place
>not realizing Trump is probably the best thing to happen to Israel in a long time

I just informed you about the facts, feel free to form your own opinion.

If you think appointing the president of goldman sachs to be the director of the national economic council is going to help the american middle class, you are a fucking moron, but i mean, i can't tell you what to think

>natural disease is the same as foreign criminals
Do you think people live forever?

American citizens have a worse record of gun violence than mexican undocumented immigrants:
nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/trump-illegal-immigrants-crime.html?_r=0

Ironically, undocumented immigrants actually reduce your average national violent crime statistics

>american citizens
Yeah the black ones. Compare legal immigrants to illegal immigrants.

Does cutting the transportation department budget mean you will get less roads?

Also, this kind of budget will never really pass will it? 30% cut to State Department is sure to get both Democrats and Republicans super mad.

You miss the point.

Environmental pollution was always a larger problem than illegal immigration in your country:

Read this article. thousands of cities in your country have water with abnormal lead level. just a reminder that lead poisoning, even if subtle, reduces your thinking abilities and your IQ
reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-lead-testing/

its good you're not a US citizen then

Go back to Sup Forums fatty kike.

I'm not talking about environmental stuff. Maybe he is wrong there. I'm only talking about all the old age related shit like Alzheimers, cancer, heart problems vs immigration.
Illegal immigration should have been dealt with 30 years ago. Every politician would say shit just like Trump did about it until this year.

It is good, here in israel our water are not poisoned with lead

so why should the average American pay because 1/3 is fat as shit and doesn't eat right or exercise? I don't get that point. Getting heart disease is usually because your actions, getting blown up or my job taken isn't my choice. I wouldn't expect a fucking leaf to understand

fat people are less of a lifetime drain on healthcare than healthy people because they die younger. Most of healthcare costs is keeping old people alive.

>air pollution related

The third most deadly thing in America is Air Pollution? Fucking wew sure thing (((Ruben)))

>get a load of this kike.

you will continue to get your shekels from the U.S government, so what keep your dirty kike mouth shut.

Enjoying drinking lead and get your IQ reduced

Continue on with your deluded conspiracies, no one is listening to you.

I know this may go against your beliefs but more money isn't the answer to everything

This is interesting, I was just looking at this today.

The current U.S. debt is 18.96 trillion (with a "T") dollars. To put that in perspective, the IMF has 191 countries in their GDP listing. If you added up the GDPs of countries, starting from the bottom, it would take the entire GDP of the bottom 177 countries in the world to pay off the U.S. debt. 177 of 191 countries, giving up their entire estimated GDP for 2016, to pay off our debt.

So what do you do when your financial situation is garbage and you need to recover? Cut out the things that are taking money from you. Maybe invest in some security so you don't get taken advantage of while you unscrew your situation.

Looking at what's being cut, is there a real, qualitative loss? Let's use the transportation department as a meta example here. Say you take a taxi everywhere when the bus is cheaper. You've even made it part of your budget. If you cut back 13% on your transportation expenses by taking the bus instead of a taxi, is it that terrible? I think that's the way a lot of this is meant to work. State department has done some great stuff in other places, but it doesn't make much sense to fix someone else's house while your own roof is leaking. Cutting back from the education department? The U.S. already spends close to the highest per student in the world. The quality of U.S. education is mediocre at best. Obviously. money isn't guaranteeing success. Why not cut the fat?

k lets be real here. He was talking about ending the war with isis by destroying them and how obama was holding back etc etc but anyone who knows knows that isis is a tool the west is using to destabilize syria for geopolitical economic reasons. Reasons big enough trump is going to have a hard time doing anything about it realistically and even if he did it wouldnt really be in the usas best interest anyways.

So yeah trump has a lot of good rhetoric but hes just your standard neocon (or at least is gonna be pressed into being one) who at least appears to be a little less of a globalist american firster.

>Reduce spending for anything that has anything to do with helping american citizens and increase military spending

???
It literally shows you what are his priorities

REEEEEEE

Why is he cutting spending to NASA, I think he just lost my support.

>getting exactly what I voted for
>bad

If trump really cared about the budget, he wouldn't cut taxes for the rich by so much.

And he wouldn't increase the military budget by over 50 billion dollars.

Btw, i hope you realize the high debt is the fault of the great recession, not obama's fault

>Lead in drinking water
>Caused by air pollution

>crazyaga

Smh

You gots to drain the swamp

>american education

I wasn't saying it was caused by air pollution.

But Trump specifically removed regulations that protect drinking water from corporate pollution:

You wouldn't care about immigrants when your water are literally poisoned and cancer inducing

of course the jews would want that.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

>he wouldn't cut taxes for the rich by so much.

It's used to work great how you shills attack cutting taxes on poor people by deflecting to class envy, but it's not going to work anymore. I'm sick of paying 30% of my income and I look forward to paying nothing.

10/10 best new argument you sure showed me fellow.

Not Obamas fault.....
He spent more in 8 years then we could in 150 years.
What a moronic statement.

>He thinks trump cut taxes for both the rich and poor people

LOL

The first executive order trump signed as president was raising taxes on middle class home-buyers. literally THE FIRST THING he does is raising taxes on buying homes.
theintercept.com/2017/01/20/on-his-first-day-in-office-trump-raises-taxes-on-middle-class-homebuyers/

>when australians assume their support to the american president matters

>The first executive order trump signed as president was raising taxes on middle class home-buyers

Obama was cutting the budget deficit by half.

The budget deficit = How much the government spends vs how much the government earns.

If you actually looked at the data instead of drinking the koolaid of republican taking points, you would realize obama actually slowed down the rate in which the debt was increasing.

I wish it was wrong, but it's actually true, and i even provided you a source.

On DAY ONE, trump increased the taxes on buying homes. literally on day one

>Obama was cutting the budget deficit by half.

Actually he quadrupled it but keep telling yourself the debt didn't double.

As long as we're clear on the matter.

>I show him a chart proving obama was cutting the deficit

>"Nah XD it.. it can't be!!! republican politicians told me obama is bad for the deficit. this has nothing to do with the great recession, its just obama XD"

>cites the intercept as a source
>doesn't realize they're fake news

Good thing you're just some arab kike

Right, be right back.

>still cites the intercept

>hurr durr any source that doesn't confirm my preconceived notions is fake news

Trump cares so much about the middle class that he appointed the president of goldman sachs to be the director of the national economic council.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Cohn_(investment_banker)

"Gary D. Cohn (born August 27, 1960) is an American investment banker. He is the chief economic advisor to President Donald Trump and Director of the National Economic Council.[1][2] He was formerly the president and chief operating officer of Goldman Sachs."

>On DAY ONE, trump increased the taxes on buying homes. literally on day one

Still wrong, the executive doesn't levy taxes. He hasn't even gotten a plan through congress(the branch that levies taxes) through yet.

It's pretty fucking transparent how full of shit you are.

if only someone had warned his voters that trump wasnt perfect and virtuous

You think we take your seriously or believe you are sincere? You have been pollution to every country your kind have set foot in. I think we're the only major country that hasn't ever kicked you out. Makes you think.

>hurr durr you are full of shit!!! trump is a god emperor, his actions prove that he cares about the middle class americans!!! hail trump

Nice denial of reality. you could look at the OP to see where trump's priorities are

>I show him a chart trying to dictate reality where the debt didn't go up every single year, which is only physically possible by spending more than you take in, but I'll play games where i pretend people don't know what deficit means

I never said the debt did not go up. i said the rate in which it went up slowed down under obama.

He inherited a terrible deficit because of the great recession, and he was literally cutting the spending/earning ratio of the government by half, you idiot.

Budgets originate in the House.

Congress controls the budget.

This is nothing.

למה אתה כזה שילל? אה

>How dare he appoint someone proven to be good with money to a position dealing with money!

>the rate in which it went up slowed down under obama.

AHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

nigga i dont speak cursive, write that in english

Itt idiots caring what jewbot thinks.

Fools.

>Defending letting goldman sachs control the US economy

>An organization that was literally scamming his own clients and played a huge role in causing the great recession of 2008

It's fun when they make their bullshit so transparent.

Honestly I'm laughing and enjoying this immensely.

You idiot, look at the actual spending/earning ratio of the government.

Obama entered his presidency during a recession, of course the debt increased you idiot.

he was still cutting the spending/earning ratio by half

and what happened in 2008?

>Tfw non-americans inject their opinions into american politics thinking theyre important

surely we can all agree that us needs to dramatically cut spending on everything but "defense".

a 50+billion increase is more than all but the top five military budgets

more than half off americas discretionary expenditure is spent on war

you have had 50 + wars in your history despite never being occupied.

china has had about 5 in thousands of years

Watch out OP, you are now automatically part of CREW now that you attacked le reddit orange god emperor for posting actual facts about how shitty he is.

The government spent an average of 1.7 trillion dollars per year that it did not have for the 8 years Obama was in office. That is the reality. no amount of bullshit no source graphs you post, you don't control reality.

that user didn't respond to a legit hebrew sentence, so it's obviously a shill with a proxy to trigger Sup Forumsacks easier with.

1/10 good effort shill

america injects itself everywhere and effects everyone .... thats the problem with this... you are too demonstrably stupid and violent to ignore.

you were granted all the monies of the british and german empires before you aquired the maturity to use it.

now you just invade countries every few years like this is some sort of movie franchise... "american freedom; the perpetual battle"

you probably think the EPA actually protects the environment, lmao at your life

>Cutting environment, agriculture, labor, and education
He will not be re-elected

Yea terrorism isn't a major threat to our country but widespread demographic shifts are. It's just easier to sell terrorism than demographic shifts to normies without coming off as a nazi.

Trump specifically removed regulations that protect drinking water from corporate pollution:

Of course the EPA isn't going to protect the environment when trump removes obama-era legislation that protected the environment

>you probably think the EPA actually protects the environment, lmao at your life

I've never opened a history book like the history of the Cuyahoga River

>cut harmful regulations on something that is already illegal

LOL THE HORROR INDICT THIS MAN

>being this much of a faggot

>He will not be re-elected

Basically. You can only fuck over your own base so much before people realize just how awful you are.

Trumptards are really starting to realize what GOP "governance" really is after 8 year absence from Bush.

Why are you even trying?
Trump could literally call ALL of his supporters complete lunatics who dont understand the slightest bit about politics and i guarantee you, they would still do some weird brain acrobatics to still make that into a positive thing. People dont like to lose.

>what is flint?

Is that the river that the EPA turned orange by dumping 30 million gallons of toxic crap into it?

>not looking at his name

i'm glad y'all got to feel superior for a few moments.

nice try, shlomo.

>>Ironically, undocumented immigrants actually reduce your average national violent crime statistics
Holly shit do you really think that's how it works?

>the EPA prevented flints water from being polluted

>A regulation that protects rivers from coal-companies pollution is an ""harmful regulation""

Wtf is wrong with you? you are aware those rivers end up in your drinking water systems, right?

Lol.