Wikileaks blockchain investigation

What happened to the wikileaks blockchain investigation? Everyone was saying it was a larp… In fact too many people were saying this and it was weird. I found some pockets of intense activity and there were some very strange things that happened. Now nobody talks about it anymore. What happened???

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/aWEVQ89a
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extraordinary_Popular_Delusions_and_the_Madness_of_Crowds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is nobody responding dto this?

The hunt began on a good idea. Eventually the smarter people realized that there was no substance to it. Groupthink kicked the smart people out by telling them to fuck off and that they were shills. Eventually fizzled out due to lack of momentum.

stfu

I dont know man... You might be right, but there was some really weird things going on whenever this subject was brought up. People dont seem to like it being brought up.

vault 7 was released and it wasnt even a weeks worth of news. people want that juicy shit like podestas walnut sauce recipe or dominoes strategy.

i'm highly knowledgable about this period of time. ask me any questions you want.

I know. I think it was allowed to be released because everything I can make out about the released info is it is already stuff people knew about. There are convincing arguments made by people I truly believe that think wikileaks is CIA, and that assange is never coming back. Some people believe that the insurance file password was indeed found and I remember weird things happening at the time. I was there when some of the threads were being posted. People disappearing and strange bits of info released. Internet shut out in entire regions. fucked up shit.

No absolute proof of assange being alive!

Awesome! Alright here I go.

When the internet went out for a few hours on the east coast of america... how do you think that is related to assange being disappeared? Remember the weird rendition aircraft? remember the cameras going out at embassy?

what about the blockchain investigation. rumor has it that it was discovered but people disappeared. I cannot tell you how many times people said it was a larp... and seemed to froth at the mouth saying it was all a lie. I believed some of the anons in what they were saying was actually happening. people disappearing and strange info discoveries.

What about when threads were made I saw slide attacks like I have never witnessed before in my life. "why dont you go to sleep you are tired". "Your family misses you why dont you hang out with your family".

Dont you remember this stuff guys?

hmm sliding????????????????????????????

There's some weird shit in the blockchain. Go take a look for yourself and report back.

There definitely was a lot of weird stuff going on during that time period. I think there also was a lot of trolling and misinformation going on as well. I saw the stuff about the SERCO ambulance going to the airport. It felt like confirmation bias to me. I think there's been a lot of goalpost shifting on the status of Assange. I think some people will never receive satisfactory evidence.

I personally searched the blockchain and didn't find anything pertinent. If Wikileaks had stuck something there I would have found it. It's possible that they tried to and that they were foiled due to an attack, e.g., on the bitcoin network. Can't speak to that.

hmm alright thanks for the info. Something strange was happening. Lately I have even been hearing of things as bizarre as celebrity nude leaks being put on blockchain info. Weird things going on.

Very long timeline for the uninitiated pastebin.com/aWEVQ89a

The people pursuing it moved into private gated groups out of fear.

I figured it out and wrote it down on several bits of A4, but I can't find them. I might have accidentally put them in my blue recycle bin last Tuesday. :-|

IMO it's pretty clear that Assange is alive. You've got two videos AMAs plus the Hannity interview. In one AMA he reads from the state of the most recent bitcoin block. Some may argue that it's just a computer simulation but IMO that's approaching brain-in-a-vat levels of skepticism. Doesn't mean that he wasn't forcibly renditioned and tortured or that he wasn't CIA this whole time. His personality in the AMAs isn't one of someone who's been psychologically broken. I also find it difficult to believe that he could have been forcibly extracted from the embassy without someone being able to take a photo of it.

I know what you mean and I am aware of all that. It does seem extremely far fetched to say he disappeared... but there are just so many questions left unanswered and I wish you could have seen those threads that were nuked by weird folks repeating the strangest stuff over and over. I have never seen such a concerted effort to destroy an investigation on internet posts before.

I dont have any answers to this stuff at all, and the more I dig the stranger it gets. I try to watch out for confirmation bias and I cant say that I havent "drank the koolaid" (hate that term by the way. All I know is that the seriously high strangeness leaves me disturbed.

THe investigation is going on in a much deeper circle of the internet that I don't travel to. I think these people have to lay low.

Thanks

At the time it caused me great stress and anxiety out of fear that I would be v&. It became clear to me eventually, however, that it was all just LARPing.

Wikileaks is no longer for sauce.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extraordinary_Popular_Delusions_and_the_Madness_of_Crowds

Some anons were definitely fucking with us (the sin topper / fall of casandra shit; some images floating around from people that had allegedly decrypted the insurance files). People were highly anxious for good reason. Mods very well might have been fucking with us and/or concerned about stuff as well.

Thanks for the info guys. It is good to know it is still going on. With the power I saw being used against people, and what little info I do have, I am kinda scared shitless that the west has created a monster with all this technology.

wat r u niggers on about, somebody give me a quick rundown

Does anyone remember that red herring with the 100000000 get? Someone searched the post's ID and found the weirdest websites I had ever seen, they looked over ten years old in some parts, had all sorts of illuminati pictures, patents for RF devices in monitors, it even had old posts from /po/, it was like the inside of an AI's brain, it even said at one point, "I am Robert Anton Wilson's brain in a jar"
Then we found that huge list of celebs and shit, it had Bill Clinton and Bill Murray's real phone numbers and shit....
I still don't know what the fuck that was, it was like Black Dynamite red herringing Anaconda Malt Liquor gives you a tiny dick

>pastebin.com/aWEVQ89a

huh?

There was a card in the illuminati card game that refered to "Head in a Jar" , weird term.

And the thread died.....

the whole business was intended to 1) draw brain power away from the podesta emails & 2) as a lever of attack against alt-media.

meh thats alright. Those with enough moxy and guts will discover the truth... Im certain of it. Ill just keep looking elsewhere.

Okay I was going to stop posting on this thread. Now I wont. Your statements are absurd and you know it. First of all this topic is NEVER talked about to begin with, so how could it effect "alt media"?

Sadly not many people are working on the podesta emails anymore, and they should. I dont think my little post will effect that investigation.

So my question is why did you post that? I am curious.

Maybe he refering to the fact that the wikileaks block chains have been tampered on and thus , no longer beiievable / secure etc ?

You have to take in mind lots of people believe that since that internet outage a few months ago , and the shady activity at the ecuatorian embassy , wikileaks is no longer trusthful.

Can you give a quick rundown on what this happening was about?

Interesting. I didnt know that bitcoin block chains could be messed with. I have no skill in computers so that would explain a lot. Anyways interesting info thanks.

And if the Alt-Media starts reporting the blokchains content, it will look real bad for the movement , to be discovered they were fakes/tampered info.

The blockchains at this point cannot be trust and if you believe in some of these anons , neither wikileaks.

I see what you mean. Sorry, was being a bit paranoid! Seen this topic get slid quite a lot.

Anyone engaged in this has to do the work in secret or they risk their computers getting wiped or getting silenced. The level of secrecy raises the bar for entry so it's really hard for new people to get involved. There are private groups out there fervently working on this in secret. Godspeed to them, because this is not a larp, it's very real, and there are threats everywhere.

tl;dr
"Too many chefs in the kitchen"

Its alright dont worry , it is VITAL to be a bit paranoid here in Sup Forums , you will see the sliding is real , when true info / hot subjects are being discussed here.

Fuck the blockchains and wikipedia, i dont want my pepe collection to be wiped-out! It is worth a lot a this point, you know.

You said it dude. I know it is real and no amount of criticism/insults will stop those from asking for the truth. And like you said, God bless those doing this work and I pray for their protection. It is good to know the work is still going on. It just gets old when you bring this up and you get torn to shreds.

From what I've gathered, the keys were dropped but intercepted the moment they hit the internet.
It's important to understand, things did not happen the way Julian Assange had intended. There was some kind of exploit they were not prepared for.
Only 2% of the key actually got through, and that is the key to the rest of the data, which anons are working on at this moment.
The work, I presume, is largely done offline and the communication of the data is being done offline as well. As any attempts to make online progress are targeted by an NSA program and removed from the internet.

Yeah I am just not sure what is going on.

Anyways I am done investigating this.

Bump for interest