How do I find a traditional wife?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=00xegtA-qMk
youtube.com/watch?v=MyPsiNVpqEc
youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By asking someplace other than Sup Forums.

don't get any wife.
seek god instead.

She's gonna get Bull'd

You must live in a pretty shit part of town if that's a realistic risk.

Islam is the only way to contain the female sexual hunger. It is insatiable and it is deviant. Make her submit to Islam.

don't be fat and don't post here.

In the middle east where women have not been exposed to western degeneracy.

Build a time machine

Buy one online

Go to China

anything to piss off feminists. means to an end. it'll be funny watching these virtue signaling cunts getting fucked in the ass by the islamic shitskin invaders they wanted so badly. i'm not lifting a finger. get burkaed.

Go to hell Ahmed.

Women will only value traditional relationships if that's what the majority of women tell them (or at least, the television acting as majority opinion). Feminism is built on shaming tactics because it's super effective for women. The thought of not fitting in is the worst fate, and they can hold any opinion as the truth so long as it puts them with the strongest side.

Being the matriarch of a stable family isn't a prize until they are competing with other women to be the best matriarch of the biggest family.

lower your standards

Not in the West, unless you find them around 18 and mold them to your values before the jew completely sets in. Non-virgins are automatically out, and it goes for the men too.

Stop using Tindr, and stop looking in bars and other degenerate places. Try meeting women in church groups.

Start working out, going to community garden events, farmers markets, shooting ranges, etc. Be involved in the traditional community and activities that traditionalists do, and you will meet her there.

btw look for /afg/ or alt-fem generals here. Trying to meme traditionalism and femininity back into culture.

Those digits are very... ironic.

Make one.
First sort yourself out
Then you'll be attractive to women across the board
Then pick a preferably younger one of good genetic and familial stock (settle for parents are married, prob best you can do now); teach her about the world and explain why it's better this way. Be firm by kind and never let her win if she's wrong. Don't turn her into a glorified maid. The maintenance doesn't end, chaos and order are always battling.

then you can meet "born again" christians who also deleted tinder off their phone yesterday.

Fuck off, Ackmed.
Catholic girls can be just as good if they are very devote and with a very good social group that predominantly consists of women.

Church in a rural part of the country.

Volunteer
Church
Book Store

It's literally impossible.

Just wait a bit more for the sex bots.

islam

A-a-are you trying to trick me Satan?

Unlikely. Lived in a rural town of less than 15000 all my life. Girls started having sex in the 8th grade and most went to church. The entire West is in decay.

country road

find traditional older men and check if they have daughters

Her nipples remind me of Steve Buscemi's eyes.

How can you make one if it's impossible to find a girl with < 5 partners?

Use traditional methods.
>buy virgin wife

>arranged marriage

There is an old saying among whores. Goes something like this;

>Wherever wicked women are, men are following right behind them

So, if you make sure you are always improving, and leading women to a wholesome and happy non-degenerate future, then you've done all your duty.

Degenerate men follow degenerate women to try to fuck them. Real men lead women to something better.

Follow Varg's advice

youtube.com/watch?v=00xegtA-qMk

I am literally fucking a pastor's daughter and she is the most deviant girl I've ever fucked

Ready to die alone group all aboard

Wheat fields apparently

you dont find one, you make one

onboard

get a black gf

Crawl from behind your keyboard and actually meet real people.

>people thinking Christian girls are any less slutty than secular girls

I thought Sup Forums was red-pilled

Marriage-aged women (16-24) around here get drunk every night and party with niggers.

t. got out and met a lot of people

This

Unfriend and shame anyone that even thinks about casual sex, call them disgusting (because they are), go all out. Feminists are successful because they are loud, they are dedicated and they never back down. To be successful, we must be the same

what makes you think you're desirable as a husband...?

Your average Sup Forumsack is a hung aryan beast.

Who wouldn't want a husband like that?

The thought of Christianity being pure is not wrong. The problem lies with the complete infiltration and subversion of all Western values and institutions.

Thank you Mr. Swede for aptly realizing that race-mixing is always bad even when white guys do it.

kek user

Be smart.
Be successful.
Be handsome.
Don't insult women.

Ask yourself this question in a mirror.

That right there is a typical canadian cock concubine

I think thats why everyone is jelous of the eternal leaf

>Don't insult women

but im not trying to be a husband, im trying to be the best i can be for myself, not for another person. But i very easily could, women are far more desperate than men to be married, especially once you're over 25

Tbh church

I met a qt Aryan virgin but she has a bf rn

Currently working on myself and I'm sure soon their relationship will be over

Church is a good place to start, not every girl there is perfect but you can just hop around from church to church tbqh

I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to OP. I'm citing you by ">"ing

isnt coveting another against your religion? im genuinely asking, i thought for christians waiting out a relationship goes against their beliefs as it is considered coveting?

>implying he's even christian
Lad, part of the reason churches are so shit is that fedoras go there and think it's a social gathering for good feels.

Why would I make her submit to Islam when I can make her submit to me?
>It is insatiable and it is deviant.
What a coincidence! It's like men and women are complimentary or something!

t. Justin "the muslim's bro" Trudeau

Don't look at titties when talking to women. Be sneaks

Move then

lol, I drove by this very scene this morning. She was pretty cute too.

I'd love to see something like this with only white women.

go young

even though youll probably get locked up because the west is cucked

youtube.com/watch?v=MyPsiNVpqEc

no because they are not married right now. it would be coveting once shes non virgin.

why isn't there something like Tinder but for conservative people? so instead of sluts you find a pure waifu

This is the same in islam, but if she fucks around she will be killed and this is the only thing that keeps the female of abusing everything.

Females are like children, you might even talk but if they step out of line you need to correct them with either privation of liberty or threat of physical violence. They grow happier and think that they are safer with controlled amounts of power being applied to them.

If you beat them too much they get mental problems, if you beat them too little they also get mental problems. If your woman misbehaves you need to slap her, she is happier when you do so. It is basic psychology, read a book.

fpbp

>eastern europe
>asia
>latin america

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14

Never again.

Hookup apps are inherently degenerate.

far less illusive than a good wife

we shouldn't need religion to control our women

Stop browsing Sup Forums
This. There's no merit on control women with fear on religion, they must understand do it for them

Hows that non religion thing working out for Canadian women?

Sorry pal, u do need religion to control women.

be a better man

Be honest and up front about your views with any potential partner.

Don't try to change someone after the fact. If they do not at the very least respect your opinions without changing their respect for you as a person cut bait and move on.

You don't need religion to control your women but it definitely makes it far easier, it's no coincidence that all the sluttiest and most SJW women live in secular countries and all the purest, most obedient women live in Ackmedland
>also Thomas the Tank Engine was in my captcha, what the fuck