Hey guys, Sargon of Akkad here, ask me anything

Hey guys, Sargon of Akkad here, ask me anything.

Do you just pretend not to believe in human biodiversity for PR's sake, or are you just an imbecile?

There have been no major sources citing that is even a thing, but keep being an alt-right kool-aid drinker if it helps you sleep at night :^)

Why isn't ur flag British?

I'm behind seven proxies mate.

Are the white supremacists on pol a threat or no?

Can you stop fake laughing in your videos please?

What is the thermal flux for an initially critical 3000MW reactor which then had a control rod of 5 cent reactivity inserted for 100 seconds then adjusted to make it critical again? What is the equilibrium Xenon-135 concentrations before during and after the insertion of control rod?

proof ? take a picture with timestamp now

>117257901
This

silly leaf, your not british

crowfund sargon stop laughing in videos
he sounds like a wailing autist

Where do you put yourself on the political spectrum?

>simulates mirth
>sparks lighter
You know, you can just pause to think. It's okay.

A fucking leaf

>100s
This requires a time dependent model of some kind and I don't remember how to do that shit. I've been out of college for too long and this is what computers are for.

Such good name for one looser.

How's your wife's son?

Why are you so fucking annoying?

why would anyone ever watch a 40 minute video of a still screen with someone voicing over the still screen making basic points about the same topic over and over

Sargon , Im writing an ethics paper on facebook banning fake news ,concluding essentially fake news is too easy a guise for censorship and authoritarianism , thoughts ?

Where is Jontron?

I don't fucking know, but apparently some people do that shit. What a bunch of silly wankers.

when you actually think its sargon

Whats your major famalam? Were thou a nuke engineerfag student like myhumble self?

Not to anyone but people who take the internet way too seriously.

What's the matter with a good chuckle every now and then?

Whatever (((you))) say

Donate to my patreon and I'll think about it.

I'm a classical liberal

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yep

What's the nuclear industry like in roachland? I've never looked into it.

Daniel is fine, thank you very much.

Why would anyone visit a board that repeats the same basic points over and over again?

To be honest, it's difficult not to think of it as anything other than censorship. While presenting itself as a great idea for everyone, deep down, it will allow Facebook to control the conversation and ban ideas that don't fit its narrative.

I've currently flown him out of New York for his own safety, he is on his way to the UK as we speak.

Whoa there Destiny, take it easy!

Dead. Or more like stillborn. Unless you do your masters degree in abroad and find a job there you just get a job in the other pleb tier engineering fields.

How many times have you been banned from Twitter and what is the name of your three channels?

Is this some sort of test?

Maybe

u know the drill, others seem to have forgotten it.
TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT

That sucks user but good luck. What are your plans then?

I just looked it up and Wiki says there's one plant under construction and two under consideration.

>leaf larping as something better than itself

prove it faggot

What do I win?

a one time dic pic

He just might do it

Gotta get this loaded question out of the way first.

Do you at all feel guilty with the knowledge that your actions may very well contribute to another vast far left swinging movement 3 1/2 years from now?

Sincere question is; what's it like being famous?

The ability to say in a video that you had to first prove yourself before anyone took you seriously.

P.S You have a leaf by your name what did you expect?

Oh boy

is sargon a leaf?
is sargon really male?

Why won't you name the Jew?

Tweet "Hey Sup Forums"

There's nothing wrong with people being left or right. And I wouldn't really consider myself famous, it's not like I get stopped in the street or something.

Ironically, wait until my next video.

Why did you allow Density to slaughter you instead of going full 14/88 on his cucky ass?

his flag is Canadian, sargon lives in the UK, fuck this larper

How much does TJ donate monthly to you? Given how hard you've white-knighted for him, it must be substantial.

Mr. Sargon of Akkad:

How big is your bepis?

,Sincerely yours
Anonymous

What is the largest object you have inserted into your bottom?

The only thing Destiny did the whole debate was interrupt me at every turn in order to display his autism.

As stated higher, I'm using proxies, my dudes.

One million dollarydoos

3 inches from the floor

2 fingers

okay mr. Sargon with 2 fingers up his arse, tell us this.
What is the opinion u hold that u would not share on the youTube and such, the ones that u are afraid would make you look bad

do u think niggers are ppl?

I know you're not sargon but if you were :

Why aren't you advertising Tim Pool? I'm sure you realize he's the most important weapon we have? Once casey neistat starts his news show we are fucked.

What are your thoughts on waterboarding?

Why is this retard getting replies?

sage and report

But Sargon lives in the UK?

Nice try, Leaf.

Sage

None, I speak freely and openly on my channel.

Of course not, 1488 my dude

As terrible as it is, I can see that it has it's uses.

cmon, dont tell me u dont wanna start a furnace shop.

post pic
of face not penis

When are you gonna get a biological descendant?

He is not Sargon of Akkad. I am Sargon of Akkad. Just look at his fucking flag m8 he can't be me

>As stated higher, I'm using proxies, my dudes.
I identify as a Apache Helicopter, ASSHOLE

Yea you're not sargon go fuck yourself you cunty leaf

Only if I get to throw in both Antifa and Alt Right faggots in there.

I think it's highly unlikely you are actually Sargon but just on the chance you are I want to say how much I like your videos and your perspective on things, I may not agree 100% but the way you approach topics is great.
Oh and PS that livestream with destiny was amazing to listen to, you wiped the floor with his arguments.

and that is a thing i hate about 99% of the e journalists
everyone like talking like they are digging rabbit holes but almost no one dares mentioning ((them))

Sargon isn't stupid enough to come here and announce himself without proof.

Thanks, I appreciate it, I do try to put as much research as I can in each video, I would have to look through videos retrospectively and find out that I was making an ass of myself.

Prove you're actually him. Timestamp.

I agree but its fun to RP for abit.

Believe me or not, I don't care

You're confusing him for thunderfoot. Easy mistake I know.