Why the fuck do they get a pass?

Why the fuck do they get a pass?

Norwegians are just as cucked as Swedes, and yet they are on their high horses joining in on the bullying of Sweden when their cuntry is getting fucked by Somalian dick as well (they have more somalians per capita than we do)

Other urls found in this thread:

nrk.no/norge/xl/gjenger-i-oslo_-ungdom-har-pistoler-og-barn-selger-hasj-1.13412236
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hej, gå till Sup Forums där alla svenskar är, sök på Sverigetråden

bara bögar där

Norge er på ingen måde lige så cucked som jer, både politisk set men også samfundsmæssigt.
Jeres kvinder gider jer ikke, de vil hellere have mohammeds sorte pik - hvorfor? Jeg ved det ikke men muligvis fordi at svenske mænd generelt har mange feminine træk.

Norway's not just as cucked but there are some issues just as bad. Overall I've noticed Norwegians tend to be more anti-immigration and you don't get jailed for joining Nordfront or pegida. People's attitude is usually better but overall not perfect. The government's fairly bad, donating to Clinton etc. Norway provides WAY too much for refugees and the system's pretty bad. There are some bad areas in Oslo but it's nowhere as bad as Sweden. I've never been to Sweden but from what I gather people in the country (outside Stockholm) tend to be sane

swedish women rarely fuck or even socialize with immigrants

Also stop hating Finland

And Brazil

>see flag

FIX YOUR COUNTRY!

And burgers pls

The only thing you are basing this on is memes from pol.

Do you seriously think that people get jailed for joining Nordfront? They have open marches on the street for fuck sake

Oslo was the fastest growing capital in Europe a few years back solely because of immigration

No we aren't you cowardly fuck. Simply look at our government to see how wrong you are.

You are the arrogant idiots who have been calling your neighbors backwards and racists for decades. No wonder they have some fun at your expense now.

Fix your God damn country if you don't like the negative attention here. Don't try to deflect it on us like in WW2.

Fucking Swedes.

last time I checked you guys had about 50 muslim ghetoos, and we had 0 (I checked just now). Check Mate Cucks.

ghettos*

>You are the arrogant idiots who have been calling your neighbors backwards and racists for decades

Sweden thinks Norway is racist and backwards? Why? Is Norway more conservative historically or something?

>The only thing you are basing this on is memes from pol.
I've been to Norway many times.

>Do you seriously think that people get jailed for joining Nordfront?
In Norway you get put on watch lists but you don't get arrested or have your stuff seized like in Sweden for hate speech or what have you.

I wouldn't just say just as cucked, but it's not far from it, but enough that it's still distinct.
But yeah, I actually agree that it's disgusting seeing some posters here on a moral high horse just because immigrant-statistics or whatever, like it deeply matters, when we're all fundamentally on the same trajectory downwards.

question (genuinely curious, no bantz): what is the percentage of whites in your country?

sant

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

Take a look at your immigration statistics and say it again, either Norwegians are the biggest idiots on earth or they are being tricked by their government.

you are not as bad as us but if you don't see the immigration in your country as a problem you are a fucking idiot

good man

Varför tar du åt dig ? allasom hänger här är ett gäng autister. Jag som trodde denna sida skulle vara chill. Men näe, allt jag ser är skit, och svenskar som gråter över vad några okända cp:n säger. Herregud. Ta och gå ut någongång istället och få lite friskluft. Detta ställe är inte nyttigt att hänga på för länge. Ni verkar ju bli helt invalida av "internet" mobbning. Vem bryr sig om vad ett gäng okända på nån jävla kinesisk bild sida säger liksom.

Fy fan vad jag hatar svenska tjejer. Degenererade jävla horor som bara bedrar och ljuger. Det enda dom bryr sig om är sig själva och sin jävla "lycka" vilket innebär en lina från en pundares kuk eller varför inte en resa in till ghettot. Jag gillar faktiskt terroristerna för dom dödar iallafall bort skräpet, nbögarna, från samhället. Hell fucking Seger.

You're the first foreigner I've seen pointing out the state donation to that fucking whore, nobody seems to give a fuck about fucking Norway of all things is one of the biggest contributer to her shit foundation

keep telling yourself that cuck.

yes

then you're probably less cucked than Holland, on a micro social level.
t. non-white swimming in white pussy

>being this delusional

We do have a strong mainstream leftist narrative similar to the swedish one, but it is not as bad (yet).

Tranny acceptance, open border, muh oh look at the poor refugees, all that, seems to be increasing.

Leaving for 'murrica, hard to do fucking business here.

>Jeres kvinder gider jer ikke, de vil hellere have mohammeds sorte pik - hvorfor? >Jeg ved det ikke men muligvis fordi at svenske mænd generelt har mange feminine træk.
Elaborate please.

>Just as fucked
>Swedish conditions is a negative term used in Norway when talking about immigration and ghettos

I don't think so Tim. There are a lot of bleeding heart liberals here, but we're at least not completely detached from reality like the common swede. When we sent reporters to the swedish ghettosthey ended up getting chased out of a cafe and thrown rocks at. Norwegians know that Sweden is a dystopian society and we take great offense when cucks like you insinuate that our countries are the same

American moving to Norway permanently here.

What should I expect?

Will do.
Woah, woah, we can only do so much.

H-h-how about us?

You assume we just make fun of you because of muslim refugees and coalburning, this is wrong. Your entire government is a joke. I am fully convinced your country is some sort of social experiment

> moves to america to get away from leftist narratives and trannies

For a split second I thought that flag was Israel.
But I don't actually know shit about Argentina

There is no cities in norway, the biggest village is oslo with 600k inhabitants.

no one really cares about norgay. they are for all intents and purposes irrelevant tier

really ? ask yourself...
Where is your girl right now?
Shes been gone a while....
Sure its nothing...yeah she wouldn't do that huh?
Nah ...not ...her?
WHy does her pussy feel looser recently?
hmmm?.. sure its nothing to worry about.

It's weird but it must fly under the radar due to Norway's size and it's not technically EU. I'm curious how things trace but in the government, I don't know how it works internally well.

>But I don't actually know shit about Argentina
Don't worry, neither do us.

Norway gave the world Lefse.

They're good

Why focus on who gets shit and not, why not fight with all your NORDIC brothers to make things better, OP?

:(
I will always love you regardless USA, no matter what you say

Except for wealth

its filled with juden : 3

du låter som en invandrare

I was for sure you'd be more offended by me mistaking your flag for Israel before seeing the color shade.

thanks for the you and i do appreciate the support. in doing so ill disregard my previous comment for the time being.

This.
Seriously though what does Norway have to offer aside from oil? If it wasn't for oil they'd all still be borking around in wood shacks.

Based Norse bro is based.

A lot of well-meaning, naive leftists that are for the most part kept in check and aligned with reality by a greater number of normal people. Except for a few parts of Oslo (don't move to Oslo), you can walk safely through town at night. Some places you can even leave your door unlocked at night. People are friendly, well-meaning and naive. I love this place even with all the leftists.

>this

nordfront.se (Sweden)
frihetskamp.net (Norway)

hei ole!

Its literally plain in sight out there, I think both Norwegian and American sources. Its just people not giving a fuck about tax-bux getting thrown into retarded loans and 3rd world tribeleaders.

Normies are scum

Oh yeah, I know, I've been to Norway before. I'm wondering about the perceptions of Americans living there permanently.

I'm moving to Stavanger. What should I do when people ask me about Trump?

People tend to confuse shitholes. It's not like I'm mad or anything.

Hei Thor!

f-feil!

Pretty much everyone is conservative compared to Sweden. Norway was ravaged in WW2 so it was poorer (for many years), more nationalistic, more rural, and more Euroskeptic than Sweden. All my grandparents remembers how living under occupation was like.

We do see immigration as a problem. We at least voted in an anti-immigration government as early as 4 years ago. Horror-stories about our dear brother people's situation have been going around at least a decade.

You guys have some great rock bands. Los Natas is legendary in my circle.

Vet ikke hvem Ole er jeg :P

>What should I do when people ask me about Trump?

Answer whatever you want. Pretty much everyone here thinks trump is a retard, but then again we've thought that about pretty much all presidents. I've been making the case that trump was the lesser evil for ages and I haven't really gotten any negative reactions.

The Stavanger area is pretty based. A lot of right-wing people here. Shitting on Trump is a popular pasttime though. Most people regard him as a clown and cartoon-character. Norwegian media is 90% anti-Trump, so that's mostly why. If you lay out a rational argument, my experience is that people will accept your point of view. Most people are reasonable.

Thing is, I hate lying, but I'm working at a university so I'm afraid of alienating myself. I'm a pretty big Trump supporter though I don't agree with him on everything. I'd just try and be level and rational but in the US you just get REEEEEE from liberals, and that can have some pretty severe social consequences.

At least there is a spirit against it, here the leftist narrative is deeply accepted and considered normal. Stand up against it and you're a neo nazi, if you talk to a good bunch of these "neo nazis" you find they are actually reasonable people but the masses have no fucking clue and will sit and watch Skavlan and his leftist circle jerk in the weekend. Go to diskusjon.no or some other normie forum and see the status quo, where the fuck are the right wing communities in Norway with a strong stance on things, or even a hint of americanism, compared to God Emperor Trump?

what my fellow norgie said, make a point out of norwegians not knowing how the middle class and lower actually live in the US and that given the option between a known evil (corruption) and an unknown one, trump was at least a wild card and the result could be change whereas hillary would just be the same thing over again (aka nothing).

Hi Felix.

I'm neutral in this brotherly argument between NorBros and SwedeBros but I think Sweden is getting most attention because it's retarded Liberalism has caused more problems than any other country. Of course, other countries have problems too and those problem will get worse unless something is done about it.

Only country who has sent more Bribes to the Clinton Foundation than Norway was Saudi Arabia.

>Money sent unannounced in small batches to avoid public notice, just like the covert Iran ransom wire transfer
>Obonger is given Nobel Peace Prize
in return
>Norwegian Prime Minister is made Chief of NATO
>Secretary of State Hillary Clinton grants huge arms deal to Norway

Noone jailed
Was huge outrage in media in 2014
But now it's memoryholed
Media refuses to touch this at all
Really makes you think.

Did we not meme this hard enough?
>The Clinton Foundation is the key - FBIannon

I am afraid it's not much better in the US. Most people who are pro-Trump are middle class or lower class so I do not imagine you will be interacting with them much, since you probably have a higher tier job. Where in the US are you going?

Jag är en vit blond svensk. Kamma er istället för att gråta över vad massa mongon säger. Även om jag hade varit en invandrare så ser du inte att jag försöker hjälpa er ? Säger ju att ni inte ska grina. Fokusera på er själva och sverige istället.

And Germany, France, and whites

>blacklivesmatter is a joke because black people kill each other all the time

>white supremacy is a joke because Europeans hate each other

Chaos, just as planned

You mistakenly assume Norwegian media represents the Norwegian people. It doesn't. It's propaganda which is only representative of the people to the degree it actually works. Go speak to people, have a rational argument with them. People here are not idiots. I rarely meet people that reject my conservative opinions if I present them correctly.

>tfw last name is stoltenberg
>tfw no embezzled money to line my pockets

Lügenpresse

To be completely honest with you, just being a foreigner may alienate you socially if you don't speak Norwegian.

Norwegians speak English, but they usually like to stick to their native tongue as much as possible in social settings.

Have you read the comments when they actually allow them anymore? The people are largely not in tune with the media.

Don't lie, just say what you think and believe and people will respect you. Though if you actually agree with trump on most of his politics. Remember though that even the most left wing party in the US is considered crazy extremist right wing in Norway, so I assume most people will think you are kind of a retard regardless of what US political party you support

we had 0

>Grorud
>Sondre Nordstrand
>Stovner
>Gronland

Gi 3-4 år og Oslo er Stockholm2.0

> The people are largely not in tune with the media.

Exactly. The only reason some comment sections seem to be aligned with the media is when they are heavily moderated. And notice how the comment section is conveniently absent when the subject is immigration or islam.

Are there any connections between the Foundation and fucked in the head Barnevernet?

>you don't get jailed for joining Nordfront or pegida
>you don't get Scandinavian NEET time-out for joining Nordfront or pegida
Sweden seems more comfy then

Så vi har en by som kan bli like ille i framtiden som Stockholm er nå?

Jeg bor i Trondheim og vi er ikke engang i nærheten av like ille som vår knottlille nabo over grensa, Östersund. De har en voldtektsbolge der for faen.

I'm currently at B1 level Norwegian, doing my best to get fluent as quick as possible. I hate when people can't speak English in the US so I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't learn Norwegian. I need more confidence in it though.

Thanks for the advice.

Yeah, true. I'm pretty much in agreement with Norwegian politics minus the fucking immigration.

lol. fuckin Detroit of scandinavia

The current government and the largest opposition party (AP) are for strict immigration rules.

Some of the highest incomes per capita in Norway, but okay, sure, we're a third world city.

>Somalians per capita
Top fucking kek.

Jackass, AP is one of the most immigrant friendly parties. Even trying to make a muslim woman the head of the party. Fuck off. FrP is stricter, but still a fucking judeparty full of "Friends of Israel" faggots betraying our nation and values

We're not cucked at all, but thank you for reminding me why I hate you fucking swedes

Bare drit i disse servitorene. De er så usikre på landet sitt at de ser seg nodt til å prosjektere det på oss. Glem ikke at Svenske politikere kaller oss rasister, noe jeg ser på som noe positivt.

Stemmer at mange byer (kanskje alle minus Oslo) ikke er i nærheten av Sverige, men det er i startfasen i Oslo-ost. nrk.no/norge/xl/gjenger-i-oslo_-ungdom-har-pistoler-og-barn-selger-hasj-1.13412236

This user speaks the truth.

:PPpPPpppPpppP

>somalians per capita is now a country standard of living index

DELET THIS

Reeeeeeeee we aren't cucks
>Looks at the 2017 polls
Fml, more somalis and syrians soon

It's called bants honey, it doesn't matter who is the most cucked country if you fall we fall