youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/275kg
youtube.com/watch?v=BG-_ZDrypec
jordantimes.com/news/region/need-avoid-civilian-deaths-weighs-minds-us-forces-mosul-battle
rudaw.net/english/middleeast/iraq/180320172
odt.co.nz/news/world/us-china-join-forces-north-korea
ktva.com/north-korea-tops-agenda-rex-tillersons-china-visit-481/
debka.com/article/25972/Hizballah’s-trust-in-Russia-–-strategic-dilemma-for-Israel
almasdarnews.com/article/video-hezbollahs-nasrallah-slams-israeli-airstrikes-syria/
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.778033
jpost.com/Israel-News/Benjamin-Netanyahu/Netanyahu-If-we-dont-reach-a-deal-with-Kahlon-well-dissolve-the-government-484529
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/03/kellyanne-conway-trumps-first-lady.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MOVEMENT

His cabinet appointments were shitty enough, the madman literally appointed the president of goldman sachs to be the director of the national economic council....

And now this horrific budget - more militarization, more pollution, and less things that actually help the US citizens. fuck that

AWOO~

>[X]Defeated Hofer easily
>[X]Blocked cabinet appointments for months
>[X]Blocked first Muslim Ban
>[X]Removed Flynn
>[X]Revealed Sessions ties to Russia
>[X]Forced Sessions recusal
>[X]Blocked Trumpcare
>[X]Baited Trump into tweeting lies about President Obama without proof
>[X]Blocked second Muslim Ban
>[X]Defeated Wilders easily
>[X]Blocked wall funding
YOU ARE HERE
>[ ]Comey unveils wide ranging investigation into Russian/Trump collusion
>[ ]Easily defeat LePen
>[ ]Remove Bannon
>[ ]Remove Sessions
>[ ]Block Gorsuch Nomination
>[ ]Block tax cuts for the rich
>[ ]Block third Muslim Ban
>[ ]Full tax returns released
>[ ]BiPartisan support for impeachment
>[ ]Impeached
>[ ]Tried for Treason
>[ ]Imprisoned
>[ ]Dies alone, poor, and disgraced in Prison

(((NYT))) is shaking in their boots at Steve Munchies telling the G20 to blow him.

ARCHIVE LINK:
archive.is/275kg

MONEY QUOTE:
>The American government’s lack of reverence for (((existing norms and treaties))) is particularly unsettling to the change-averse Europeans, who are coping with weak economic growth and a surge in populism. The last thing (((they))) need is a disruption in commerce with their biggest trading partner.
Gee, maybe you should be more willing to change shit up in light of sustained weak growth, but I guess Eurocrats are too used to being unaccountable to the people.

that user who's always trying to get people to sleep is the spookiest /ptg/ poster

anyone else tired of supporting mainstream grocery chains like walmart?

i just went to aldi's for the first time today and bought $200 worth of groceries for $70...

how can they compete? this is the price they pay for promoting corporatism and liberal policies

i'm done with wallyworld... they should just give up...... it's over

Goodnight Sweet Prince:

Chuck Berry 90yo

OP,

My nigger

Why do you always wait for threads to reach page 5?

Other than that, Trump said it is not protectionism.

Very uncomfy.

It is time to accept the truth. If Trump had any real evidence, he wouldn't have waited so long to release it. He needs to man up and apologize for spreading childish rumors about a former president.

Aldi's is great if you're in the Great Lakes region. Winco is similarly neat if you're in the PNW.

You think the Department of Justice, ran by jeff Sessions would just NOT hand over the fact that they found nothing? I don't KNOW what happened, I'm just saying what the Hill's article reads like.

>who are coping with weak economic growth and a surge in populism.
>Implying populism is a bad thing
The audacity of these kikes

What do 'groceries' mean in general terms?

>change-averse Europeans

Who are letting the 3rd world flood into and change their countries.

>hat story about Joe calling Trump more than Trump calling Joe

SOMEONE GIVE ME SOURCE PLEASE

Every time I am forced to go to Walmart it's a depressing sight

A democrat's dream

Sleepytime poster is nice and /comfy/. I like him.

youtube.com/watch?v=BG-_ZDrypec

He's doing fine, threads aren't moving that fast it's not a rally or something.

F

>LOW IQ RETARDS: THE THREAD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHA!

Waiting for 300-320 to post instead of 280-295 reduces zombie threads that clutter the board without ever quite hitting the bump limit.

This is the rescue link for people who came in actually thinking there would be any discussion of Trump itt

Find any other Trump thread. This is just a bunch of faggot kiddies hijacking the topic title to get traffic for their no-school-on-Saturday boredom chat box.

>inb4 a bunch of faux sympathy and whining on social media because a 90-year-old man died

Euros are not alright in the head.

They'd do anything for a few shekels more, user.

Or they are secret/top secret and can't be spoken, or are part of criminal investigations, so they can't give proof.

Food

I agree my fellow Bernie supporter, we need to impeach Drumpf and show these sawscum who is boss!

Trump has been such a massive disappointment so far. Where is a working refugee executive order? Where is the wall? Where is the end of birthright citizenship?

I'm not even shilling, I'm legitimately getting depressed by this. He's just a regular Republican who says funny stuff on Twitter

All those southern states having the most non-white peole
hmmm.... really turns the motors in my head desu

user,

My nigger

Why do you double space your sentences?

Other than that, Trump said double spacing in between sentences is for fags.

Very uncomfy.

need more classic america pictures for collection

Like, sugary food as in 'junk food' and so forth, or just food like beef, other types of meats and so forth?

280-295 is not good, especially when the OP does not push it overboard. I do not condone the Polish guy doing that often. My point was it often is many minutes after 300 before a new thread is created which is a bit much.

He's not doing so bad, just thought it would be nice to be a slight bit quicker.

What is the actual name for Fair Free Trade? Mercantilism?

AWOO~

>someone typed this out

Danish pundits criticize Trump on national tax payer TV every Saturday.

This week they praised Mccain and Graham:
>These are famous, strong republicans.
>They are huge in foreign affairs among the senate
>They are never afraid to oppose Trump

Food

I bought some side shit like a bottle that had a ice stick you could attach to the cap (might work good for me at work)

They did have some miscellaneous shit you'd probably find at a corner store but mostly it was food

>according to sources
Strange how NO congressman will say the same thing? Even if its classified, you can say "its a nothingburger" yet no democrat is on record saying that.

HMMM

>(((college))) graduate
Modern American universities are a complete sham if you're not doing a STEM degree. The liberal and performing arts are cucked nearly into oblivion and business schools haven't updated their curricula for the 21st century.

I remember watching this and thinking "That's way too many Hallelujahs for lefties to like."

This, former trump supporter not going to lie here but its been fun watch trump crash and burn but we seriously can't let him get the nuclear codes.

or their source is a faggot and will be murdered on National Cleansing Day

>SNL can actually be funny now that they don't have King Nigger in office
Still not going to watch it

I was joking a bit, forgive me. You are right that doublespacing is reddit faggy shit.

>Muslim ban blocked
>Wall hasn't even started
>White House a mess
>Probably a Russian spy
>Hasn't released his tax returns
Face it bros, we fucked up

Like food food, Brazil.

Actual food

they had good meats and vegies that were better quality than the shit at walmart

also had some junk food for discount but mostly it was the good shit

i'm not spooky.

>These are famous, strong republicans.

>strong republicans
>strong
>republicans

That's hilarious!

There's no reason to post shit early, the mods used to hand out warnings and delete threads made early by autistic OPs. When threads are moving fast making them early makes sense but not on slow weekends

wtf i hate drumpf now

>Need to avoid civilian deaths weighs on minds of US forces in Mosul battle
jordantimes.com/news/region/need-avoid-civilian-deaths-weighs-minds-us-forces-mosul-battle

>Iraqi forces 500m from symbolic mosque have ISIS defeat in their sights
rudaw.net/english/middleeast/iraq/180320172

>US, China join forces on North Korea
odt.co.nz/news/world/us-china-join-forces-north-korea

>North Korea tops agenda for Rex Tillerson’s China visit
ktva.com/north-korea-tops-agenda-rex-tillersons-china-visit-481/

>Hizballah’s trust in Russia – strategic dilemma for Israel
debka.com/article/25972/Hizballah’s-trust-in-Russia-–-strategic-dilemma-for-Israel

>NEW VIDEO: Hezbollah’s Nasrallah slams Israeli airstrikes in Syria
almasdarnews.com/article/video-hezbollahs-nasrallah-slams-israeli-airstrikes-syria/

>Netanyahu Says He Will Hold Snap Elections if Israel's New Public Broadcaster Not Killed Within Days
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.778033

>NETANYAHU THREATENS TO DISSOLVE GOVERNMENT AMID BROADCASTING CORPORATION DEBATE
jpost.com/Israel-News/Benjamin-Netanyahu/Netanyahu-If-we-dont-reach-a-deal-with-Kahlon-well-dissolve-the-government-484529

>tfw haven't bought anything from Walmart in almost 2 years

i'm in florida and i found out about aldi's from randomly browsing a /fit/ thread

looked on maps and found one right down the street that i never even knew about

now i'm never going back to walmart or publix (except for the subs)... i'm so happy i could die

JUST END IT ALL

>MUH DRUMPF

HAHAHAHA

LOW IQ FAILURES

Even though its classified, no dem will comment publicly saying the documents are shitty. Which they could do.

>SNL can actually be funny
Oh?

I only just realized pic related was the german secretary for family affairs from 2009 until 2013

OP here, I have to go AFK for a few minutes but I should still be back in time to make the next thread unless people spam like crazy and spike the thread off the board on purpose.

oh no...i like johnny b good

GOODBYE CHUCK BERRY

HELLO SWEET, SWEET REDDIT KARMA :^)

This filter snags most of the shills ITT, so far.

/b+9MZneq/
/cfzqxAM5/
/73NUwyC4/
/SdhwmYNx/
/r/13qnn2/
/zy9O41J6/

Use it or not. Posted with the usual trip.

How is President Donald John Trump treating farmers so far?
>btw I see this delay on your secretary of agriculture in bad terms because they are fucking up big league with farmers and when Trump realizes that he'll have good ammo against leftists
Again, note, farmers... not (((farmers)))

I was joking too, user. No problem.

Half of these things aren't even true. I miss the election shills.

Even STEM can fuck you over. Only medicine, engineering, and computer science can actually get you good jobs in this day and age.

You should really just try to discuss it here if you wanted to improve the threads. I saw what you said but you just sound lazy and defeatest. I have seen you here many many times but you are not helpful.

Yes, there is no reason to post it early, there is also not necessarily a reason to post quite so slow. A small critique, apologies.

Thank you very much for the articles again. Did you have some topics in them you wished to discuss or discussions about them you wanted to start up?

As Trump supporters we need to realise a simple truth--- Jews are just as pro-white as we are.

Think about the arabs who want to destroy white civilization....The Jews stand with us against them.

I want the bend KAC over a SÄLJAN black marble finish kitchen island countertop from IKEA retailed at $59.00 and conduct sexual congress with her.

Desperation. The Article.

the walmart closest to my house is nigger central

it's like an unhinged zoo... that you have to wait an hour in line for just to leave, fucking cash registers are a nightmare

i only go there if it's absolutely necessary... which won't be happening anymore

I take it her job wasn't necessary after 2013.

>the sperg calls this "serious discussion"
Typical hack.

Did anyone wish for me to compile some events occurring this weekend and the beginning of the coming week again? I've often done so but not gotten any feedback.

Pubsubs are god-tier, and there's nothing else except...ugh...Winn-Dixie near me.

SNL almost never does serious skits. That's how devastated they were that episode.
The Obama years played it too safe. Only a few episodes stood out per season. At least with the Trump administration they're pushing the envelope once more. Alec Baldwin actually said "Grab em by the pussy" and I gasped in shock.

RIP Back to the Future song man.

KELLYANNE GETS STAR TREATMENT...

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/03/kellyanne-conway-trumps-first-lady.html

He sounds like a massive faggot that should get filtered

I pretty much get everything there except my soups. Gotta have muh Campbells.

DOES THIS WOMAN HAVE A FRONTAL ASS?

Its the same guy trying to get people to leave the threads and sow discord. I don't get it.

>photoshopped large hands

>Huckabe bringing the bants

Too early to tell, at least for me.

I haven't heard much from farmers and stuff like that. No news on it that I'm aware of, really.

I wish the reporters and journalists would focus on other things except trying to pull a 'gotcha' on Trump all the time.