Greece

is Greece about to blow up?

With all the shit Turkey is pulling now it the migrant deal and shit, the Greek people is getting uppity in response and the migrants already in Greece seem to be getting uppity in response to the Greeks getting uppity.

Is it all about to blow up?

youtube.com/watch?v=fRSg9ZBOP5c

I mean, we already know that there's some of /ourguys/ there ready to go full race war there. I for one would welcome a long string of Greek happenings

Fuck off Gayeek you're lucky you still have your meme country.

Never met a more entitled set of faggots as Gayeeks who thinks it's everyone's job to keep you "Greek".

You better calm your bigoted asses down before you get btfo again.

Eat a dick roach faggot

Greece is an underrated European country. They fair poorly economically, but culturally that's a blessing in disguise.
Poor economic development will keep non-greeks from migrating to Greece. Even if Greece improves ecnomically, the stigma will remain, and people will not want to dilute their culture.
Through the EU, greeks will be able to rebuild their country, without having to dilute it with multiculturalism. Greeks will remain Greek far longer than Germans will remain German.

LOL

> be me
> hey let's watch Dirty Grandpa
> main character is this Greek drug dealer
> pic related
> holy fuck Gayreeks are little Arabniggers.
> "B-BUT WE ARE WHITE SAVE OUR COUNTRY FROM MIGRANTS!!1!~!1!"

FUCKING KEK WHY BOTHER YOU ARE ALREADY SANDNIGGERS

> is Greece about to blow up?
Possibly, but not because of migrants or anything, they don't want to live in Greece for any extended period of time anyway. Greece is going to blow up because it's literally logistically impossible for them to pay off their debts and they're going to have to default and will possibly be forcefully be removed from the EU and will have to re-adopt the Drachma. Their economy is going to be completely fucked beyond even what it is now for a long time to come.

A Golden Dawn will come for Greece. Good luck Gayreeks with becoming proper Greeks again.

Greek Median age: 50
Turkish Median age: 30

Greece Population: 10 Million
Turkey Population: 80 Million

For sure, Greece will blow up in two decades.

Never EU, you mutt.

did mehmet fuck ur mum infront of u pussio

We must all support Golden Dawn

I am not your enemy but hedonism & feminism is...

No I just hate how roaches think they're the same as Europeans. I can't remember who said it of them but recently during the whole Netherlands situation some T*rk was whining about Western values as if those fucking retards know anything about them.

You're worse.

> EU
No one cares but you should donate a few milltion blonde wymins to Gayreeks so that they try and become "Greek" again, lol.

Do it for your Gayreek brothers!

>burgerposting
that's why eu posting hours are best hours

As long as your mutt ass doesn't come over that would be great.

> muh western values

You danes are literal cancer and should focus on your birthrate since your little faggot country of 5 million pooftas are about to get rekt.

I can understand your scared and lashing out but really this is the future you asked for and deserve.

Opps, make that 4 million after you send 1 million danish whores to Greese to make it white again.

MAKE GREEXE WHYTE AGAIN!!!!

#MGWA

I can't even tell if you're a troll or a dindu.

Stay mad faggot :^)

Fuck off Hamlet

People here are massive cucks, many young people (especially girls) think Turks can be our friends except some of us that are still based.

Is the Golden Dawn just a meme party?

Not to mention we also have a bunch of leftist cunts that support communism and shit, Greece is probably the country with the most leftist marxist youngins and I am not even joking, they think they are Che Guevara's comrades and they think Che Guevara was a pothead that fought for gay rights.

>Western values

You mean rotting in the abyss of materialistic hedonism...

Hedonism has killed Greece in antiquity and since then they haven't succeeded on their own merits.

Whats happening in greece is a perfect example of what happens of a civilian population complacently hoping someone, anyone saves them from troubles while they do nothing. Modern Greece is a fake shitty country that should've never existed in the first place. It was only created to weaken the Ottoman Empire. All of this history and crap is a fairytale.

Lies & hedonism brings destruction.

It is a meme party, the leader looks like some refugee himself and they are stupid taking pictures with nazi flags and shit while nazis killed our grandparents. If they kept the neo-nazi white pride shit for themselves and just show pure Greek nationalism and love for the country they would easily win elections but now they are done because people think the majority of them haven't even finished high school.

What about the golden dawn? What if they get control?

Learn to speak actual English like an American

Their politics will fail we will probably get in a war against Turkey and get destroyed unless NATO or Russia decided to go to war with a country with important location for the current wars in the Middle East. And if they win there will be a huge exodus of Che Guevara soldiers that will break and burn shops like they also do because they think that's what their leader would do, and they would go on a hurr durr revolution n sheit. In short, a mess would happen lol

Do you see any way out of the EU?

Fuck migrants
Just deport them back to syria
Build a wall and be done with it.

Less than half of the TR can be your friends but they are a minority unfortunately.

Wall won't help a bit in Greece's case.

I'm seriously thinking about quitting my current job to sell inflatable boats in Balıkesir.

Your own sultan wants to flood Europe, though

Well I'd just stage a coup and get them to kill any shitty faggot that pretend to be refugees.
After all you can just blame the coup members for those inhumane shit and not the country itself.

How would you go about doing that?

#notmypresident

If I were to be an european I would just vote far right and vote yes on a referandum that proposes to deport the immigrants back to their countries back.

if the time was early 2000s, we could be. both sides blew it.

ESVOLI

It may seem impossible atm but lets say the greek military said it is time to save the eu and proceed to stage a coup. They are also prepared to take the blame for the shit that would happen when they remove the migrant scum literally.

>(especially girls) think Turks can be our friends
That's because Turkish boys look more Greek than you faggots do and they have money, broke ass.

>both sides blew it
>both sides
>both
You mean the greeks blew it, and now they're gonna take the whole EU down with them.

11/10 TRUTH

It's funny watching delusional greeks running around hoping they can blame others for their retardation.

They were always whinny bitches and still are.

>You mean the greeks blew it, and now they're gonna take the whole EU down with them
well they trusted europeans too much and talked shit during cyprus negotitations in 2002-2004.
they are reaping what they sow. but akp don't have any concrete policies either for far too long against greece.

I was in Greece once. I banged a lot of chicks.

DISCLAIMER: this is the same faggoty bullshit I read here every day and it's not based on facts.