Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mb3rNkkCAJY
takimag.com/article/le_grand_remplacement_steve_sailer/print#axzz4bfJpJebM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=mb3rNkkCAJY

Pretty fucked.

Their only hope

It passed the point of no return already
Sup Forums makes fun of how cucked by multiculturalism Canada is but trust me I've lived in France for most of my life and it's way worse

They have colonial guilt but not nazi guilt, so not as fucked as they could be. Start praying that they go revolutionary on traitors' asses if the election gets rigged against Le Pen

France isn't France anymore

i feel like she won't win though, and all the liberal media is going to hail it as a victory for "anti-racism" meanwhile the country is being hijacked by muslims who reproduce at twice or three times the rate of actual french people

it's a shame, because I used to love going to france, I used to there every year as a boy. I wanted to take my kids there when I'm a father... but it just won't be the same

the ethnic cleansing in major cities like paris and Marseilles is already passed the point of saving.

there is no future for whites on Earth. anything short of a cataclysmic race war is doom for us.

Fucked like this.

Well it's caliphate tier, just like your country

Macron has already been deified at this point. It's too late.

whoa heyheyhey who is this cum conundrum, this malicious minx, this curvy kitten?

>french classic literature
>it's a cuck story

Bravo France

The (((medias))) shill day and night to prevent that and since we don't have a french Sup Forums, it's the only news source we have. Most people are bluepilled as hell and see her as Hitler.

Even if she win, she is just another politician who will gently reduce immigration and then another president will be elected. She is not Trump and we don't have Sup Forums.

>there is no future for whites on Earth
I'm not sure, but western Europe certainly looks doomed

eastern european countries like hungary are aware of what's happening though, at least we have them
we are nowhere near as bad as france
i just don't understand how somebody could want to destroy their own country like that, and people fucking cheer it on

This, all this haha you're more fucked then us shitposting doesn't matter when we'll all end up extinct.
The white race has been doomed, all thanks to the 20th century.

France is finished.

On a scale from 1 to 10? About 78.

this is the grave you chose

Mon Dieu

Even now, its not too late to fight back. But frenchcuck won't cause its too uncomfortable.

Even just resisting by redpilling people is too hard for them Le Pen is literally their last chance to exist as a country and a culture and they are blowing it. France isnt losing a culture war, they are surrendering it.

>Leaf calling anyone else caliphate tier

>Spring 2014

4.5 million muslims live within our country.

>(((french)))

Well ya. Only Toronto is is a caliphate. Gonna take million upon million of muslims to make us caliphate tier as a country

France is saved.
For now.

All the West if fucked bong, from Burgerland to Germoney and everything in between

NUMERO UNO #1!

I guess I can stop learning French now

Vichy France will come back.
NatSoc is the only fucking option, it has been the only option.
But we have nu/male cucks who are afraid of going all the way to the far right and do what needs to be done.
Honestly if the left-wing cucks would just let us NatSocs, Fascists, and White Nationalists do our shit and CLEANSE Europe from nonwhite hordes,this would all be over with.
You faggots just have to look the other way and not get in our way.
We will do what you pussy civic, kosher, conservative, neo-con, centrist, alt-lite, nu/pole, /leftypol/, commie, antifa, marxist, libtard, pro-lgbt degenerate faggot cucks don't have the balls to do.
Fucking makes me sick.

fucken delete this you frog fuck.

Oh dont worry, they hate the jews too :^)

This is what I really don't understand. Don't these liberals get it? They will be the first ones to to go, mudslimes HATE degeneracy.

Why capitals are always so cucked.

>Paris
>Berlin
>London is literally ruled by a khan now
>Red Vienna

I was literally nauseaus with disgust when I saw marxist flyers on the walls in Vienna and there were too many to rip them all off.

There will be civil war. Do you fuckers understand? Le Pen will not win, but that is ok, because there will be civil war. In a civil war, only men willing and capable of fighting matters, and the majority of police and military are voting Le Pen. We just have to wait for a few more terrorattacks.

what are they going to fight over? i doubt the liberal cucked french are going to do anything

How many more terror attacks?
What makes you think there's going to be a civil war?

What makes you think that "men" too lazy and scared to even speak up aganist their country getting invaded will take arms to defend it?

Maybe all the frefugees actually make Quebec independent nu-france just to get cucked again.

>just how fucked is france?
They are in a war against a religion, but they have been fooled to think there is no war.

So it's a one-sided slaughter against the French people.

There is no future for the French. It will become an islamic theocracy in ~200 years.

capitols (and big cities) attract the vermin of the world

Those liberal cuck faggots were once the powerfuk alpha Franks.
The Hammer Charles Martel smashed Muslim Scum in Tours and saved Western Europe.
Now it's time for the Frankish Men to stand up and topple the French Zionist Government.

It won't exist in 20 years.

Honestly: France is just as fucked as any other predominantly White nation. Our altruism will be our demise.

they aren't going to LOL

be fucking honest now

Young Marine Le Pen.

3 Jews out of 7 people. Not bad.

>the "i dont need to speak french anymore" fucked tier.
>the "emasculated youth speaks in arab to sound cool" fucked tier.
>the "only arabs and nigs on the street and old white short haired women" fucked tier.
>the "i will raise a dog and a cat while mahmouds five kids are bullying whats left of white kids in school" tier fucked.
and more.....

I'm shocked

The Western White man has been cucked by prosperity. This is a phenomena seen in all western nations, including the US. Until the Western White man stands up and defends himself, the world is doomed until another round of "dawn of civilization" comes to pass.

muslims voted positivly by other muslims i bet
who the fuck actually likes these fucking faggots
even sikhs think they're shit and theyre sand niggers too

>what are they going to fight over? i doubt the liberal cucked french are going to do anything
Who ever talked about liberal cucked french doing anything? I just told you, in a civil war they do not matter ffs. Listen, about 20-30% of men are actual warriors, rest of men are just there. Sure the warriors are outnumbered so they can't do much right now, because shit is not bad enough that they can justify taking over, but it will happen. Trust me on this, there will be revolutions and civil war in most of europe at the latest in 2020
>What makes you think that "men" too lazy and scared to even speak up aganist their country getting invaded will take arms to defend it?
You have french generals getting arrested for protesting, they are not to scared, they just can't use violence yet. This will not be a "race" war as such, the leftist cucks also need to die. So you have to wait for more shit to happen before it can be justified.

if i continue i will get angry and turn hitler mode bashing anything white red and blue in this board for fucking the next generations future.

This. Our prosperity has made us weak. Not to worry, though: the white race will be predominant again when civilization falls and temperate climates yet again churn out their prospective races.

To be honest I feel like the french got cucked for so many years they need to tell themselves what they're doing is right instead of acknowledging they were idiots. Not to mention the jewish Stockholm syndrome.

Europe is lost

Never say never.
After WW1, people thought that the last stock of German Warriors died.
The people were utterly defeated and did not have hope.
Their spirit appeared to be broken and Germany was gone.
But what happened?
Another Generation of Germanic Warriors rose more ferocious and better than the last generation.
They proved themselves wrong and their countrymen wrong.
They lifted themselves off the ground by their raging fury and anger.
That is what Europeans need.
We need to unleash our Aryan Fury and Anger and Rage and our Scorching Raging Inferno that dwells within every Aryan.
I might sound like a lapring faggot but this is what will get us up our asses, we need anger.
Nonwhite shitskins use their anger at the infidel to push themselves forward.
We need to unleash our anger and show them what real rage looks like.
This is what made NatSoc Germany the most powerful nation during ww2 And maybe all of history.

The Western White male has been cucked beyond salvation. Unless the Western White male can find his balls yet again, the world will be doomed to 3rd world tier existence.

The situation there is worse than Sweden.

>"20 per cent of people living in the city of Paris are immigrants and 41.3 per cent of people under 20 have at least one immigrant parent."
On Jewkipedia. Just give up goys, we have to meme macron to the presidency so France die faster. Maybe it will wake up the rest of the world and our sacrifice wouldn't be in vain.

can someone tl;dr on how jews fucked France?

>not posting the original one

Kek at pic related.
I haven't gave up on our race.
I know that my race will wake up.

nazism guarenteed prosperity and dignity.
oh shit i am getting angry. fix your shit western world men and women sister and brothers. i dont want after you suicide to see whats left of white kids suffer in a hostile world, a world hostile to beauty, hostile to love,hostile to innocence.that could have been prevented by (you) my brothers. use your high iq and experience to fix your situation,and godspeed.

>You have french generals getting arrested for protesting
That's pretty cool.
So there's definitely a small possibility of a civil war then.

We need to get our shitskins, faggots and women under control.
Gulag for migrants.

You will be remembered. Like Bong, Sweden, and others.

Germany, you better act up and vote for AFD!

It honestly makes me want to cry...

France is more fucked than you can realise. Demography is destiniy:

takimag.com/article/le_grand_remplacement_steve_sailer/print#axzz4bfJpJebM

are you serious. would ypu find a way to convince your sociale circle to belive it. are you commited enough to the cause. i hope you do. and you arent your typical french who when it gets to serious he turns back on his words.

LePene will lose by the exact number of dead Frenchmen over the last two years killed by jihadists

Screencap.

We can only hope...

here is an updated edition

*Western Europe

I've given up hope, tbqh. Britain, France, Germany, Benelux and Scandinavia are doomed.

Once we become overwhelmed by the dusky hordes, our Eastern brothers will carry on our legacy. Much like how the Byzantines carried on after the fall of Western Rome.

>Demography is destiniy

bot pic isn't 2014

* hugs you kam'raden *

That was before Charlie Hebdo,Paris and Nice attacks

>Gulag
I hope you meant, "Gas chamber".

but it doesnt matter, go look for 1998.

>tfw visiting Paris in a month
can I still salvage the trip? My standards are going to be far lower than the last time I visited, but god damn

>So there's definitely a small possibility of a civil war then.

A small possibility ? It's almost certain

>porto rico
>poor as fuck

what makes you say that?

Checked and kek wills it.

eat shit bicot

Dis

Gas chamber costs money.
Gulag brings money.
Purpose are the same.

peoples here really exagerate it's not Mogadiscio (yet)

Why are you visiting a country during State of Emergency?

They have soldiers patrolling the streets for fucks sake.

A war would require the frogs to actually fight back. You have surrendered the war and currently being genocided without even realizing it and the majority is too cucked to speak up aganist this uncomfortable truth.

Visit the country side.
Do not go to the major cities.
You will get depression.

checked.
*we will succeed brother we will*

>French not surrendering like cucks

Not likely. If there is a civil war it will have to come from another western nation.

The Paris attacks did it for me - if something like that happened in Australia there would be all hell to pay and Australia is cucked as all fuck. The fact that they have all forgotten about the Paris attacks just one year on shows they think vigils, flowers and candles will still work and that means they are beyond redemption.

>Frenchman
Deadman walking.

>since we don't have a french Sup Forums

Aren't the Jeux Video forums a little bit like a French Sup Forums? The "Forum Blabla" usually has some right-wing stuff.