Is this appropriate attire for an academic environment?

Is this appropriate attire for an academic environment?

dyed hair should be banned imo

no

umm, back the fuck off?!

>not posting the webm

No. Not at all. But women/girls "play dumb," as if they don't know what they're doing to men/young men by dressing like this. And, I think, they really do not understand. They don't have our T levels, crazy sex drive.

the faggot with the lesbian hair and earring should be kicked out.

i dont think so. outfits like that are very distracting in high school if you are male or a dyke. in class all i ever did was imagine fucking all three holes

No.

My cock says Yes

THIS

yes women need to be given a comfortable advantage over men and the only way we can give them that advantage is to unleash their sexuality while punishing aggressive men

I believe if you go out dressed like that, you deserve to get raped, or at least groped.

It's obvious they want attention when they dress like that. Total slags and you're a cuck of you don't rape them desu.

it might be if room temperature was way above average

>underwear not visible
>midriff not visible
>shoulders not uncovered
>no inappropriate language
Meets my high school's dress code.

I don't have a problem with it but when I start sporting an erection she's not allowed to complain.

>I believe if you go out dressed like that, you deserve to get raped, or at least groped.

Raped, no. Slapped, yes.

no, skirts should cover your entire thighs, like the bible implicates

Amir pls

Highly sexualized clothing style, titties smashed together to make them look bigger, extreme short skirt above the hip to make the legs look longer. If she wouldn't wear any clothes at all, she would ironically look less appealing. So yes, better come nude than dressing like this.

Is that a young Jeff Seid

No. School is a professional institution. The skirt doesn't even go halfway down her thighs.

No, only a faggot would dies his hairs like that

only if she lets everyone do her

Go back to Syria, Mohammed.

I need some more pictures to confirm my opinion

what if she starts sporting an erection

This

>government schooling
>academic environment

YES IT IS SHITLORD WOMEN ARE FREE TO DO WHATEVER THEY WANT WHENEVER DONT YOU HAVE TRASH TO PICK UP OR A WAR TO DIE IN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No.

Is it shorts or skirt? Also she dresses like a whore.

these women look better in those clothes than they would dressing like harlots imo