What are Sup Forums's thoughts on President Trump's first term as president so far?

Don't be a pussy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46Y20ADAXug&feature=youtu.be
goybook.com/holman1000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Like
Domestic policy

>Don't like
Foreign policy

Easy as that

He's doing an amazing job.

Eh, give him like a year or two and I'll come back with an opinion.

Made me realize how much damage Obama did.
I wish he had Erdogan-tier powers to purge the judiciary.

HEs better than I thought 8/10 would recommend MAGA

nigs are still alive......

As a military contractor for blackwater and lockheed martin, I'm super happy!

youtube.com/watch?v=46Y20ADAXug&feature=youtu.be

goybook.com/holman1000
stop shilling your garbage faggot

besides being a complete embarrassment and fucking up our budget, hes not that bad I guess. also giving rich people tax cuts triggers me. not sure how anyone other than the rich can be ok with that.

costing tax payers too much money.

>"triggers me"

it's been the most NASA presidency ever

Typical.
I didn't expect much from him and he's held up to the bargain well.

I only voted for the retard to watch progressives cry.

Overall, pretty great.

There's a lot I don't agree with and I think he steps in his own shit way too often, but the general trajectory is good.

He has taken the most direct action to fulfill campaign promises of any president in my adult life.

I wish the whole Reagan bush meme would die. Utter trash

Nobody knows what's his foreign policy. I don't think he has one.

one thousand troops isn't very much. are.you stupid?

Obama and Hillary need to be in jail. Birthright citizenship needs to be removed until then 2/10 presidency.

>from the guy who said 'nigs are still alive...'
>disregards opinions because of a common phrase

got me bud

deals. We are going to make lots of deals.

Too early to really have an opinion but if he kills Obamacare, significantly lowers taxes, introduces voter ID, and passes infrastructure bill I'll give him an A. If he gets one of Obama/Clinton/Soros thrown in jail or kills the Fed, it'll be an A+. If he brings down pizzagate, I'll consider him a God amongst men.

He needs to relax on this healthcare shit and focus on the issues his base actually cares about.

8.5/10 wish I voted for him instead of abstaining.

He's doing divine work. Only wish we had him absorb the judiciary branch. Also I don't think it's wise for him to create distractions like the wiretap claim with Obama.

It made me realize how many politicians are enemies of America. Trump's doing everything right and is STILL being attacked at every turn by Obongo holdouts. We're corrupt from top to bottom.

Hate everything he has done so far, and hate the man personally, BUT.. he is good for the stock market and that helps me personally. It also helps the ultra wealthy. I assume everyone here on Sup Forums is quite wealthy and then of course Trump benefits them. There is no other reason any sane person would vote for a billionaire.

Under 60 days in? wew m8

none of thats gonna happen hes an incompetent fool...

Yup 2/10 presidency.

and always will be we are the natural human being u lot are imposters...

A disaster, I regret my vote

good go and get killed hopefully in agony.

Which one of his actions were properly followed through though?

Muslim ban is a half baked executive order.
Healthcare is not exactly what he promised.
No lock-her-up.
Budget cuts would probably be the only thing he'd follow through with his promises if he can get it past Congress.

and the native americans are turning in their graves...

This, we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

i think he's an idiot but im still glad he got elected because the butthurt is great and the left only have themselves to blame

Doesn't matter what he does. He is not Hillary Clinton or any of the CTR twats who need to be hunted down and murdered.

DUDE YOU'D BE IN JAIL LMAO

Fuck Trump.

Hillary would've been worse is the continuation of his dream selling pitch of his campaign.

I think that's kind of a good thing considering how much of a disaster it is playing geo poltics with sunni shia muslims. We like to cry a lot about Israel a lot but we still suck the Saudis assess for oil when we should be trying to get off the cock and just walk away from the middle east.

This.

You're using direct quotes from the occupydems-tier photo. Fuck off sharia blue.

He can't, really. The healthcare is an integral part of the new tax plan, which is an integral part of the new budget, which is what is necessary to push the rest of his agenda

Not aware which photo that is, share please. Also explain what is wrong with what I said?

There's no question that the judicial system has insane bias, and in many instances, especially at the local level, it's been corrupted as an institution, which sucks, and needs to be changed immediately (good luck.)

Compromise is an essential part of a functioning government. It's undeniable that he's upheld his word as much as he could possibly manage, that's enough for me.

where is the fucking wall?

Entertaining in its incompetency. A highlight so far is his own sources, party members and intelligence services telling him he's full of shit about his bizarre wiretapping claims and his need to connect with the retarded people who will clap to anything he will say.

He's President?

He needs to pull his head out of his ass and start working on infrastructure

But he has blocked all the paths for compromise and getting even a few dem votes. That's why they are trying to pass another half baked healthcare bill, otherwise it'll require more than simple majority if I get what you meant right.

If I got it wrong and you mean that compromise as in you can back off from your promises, you are saying that you actively like being deceived which is weird. Getting called for things like these and shamed is why people don't vote for someone who promises them a world full of happiness or so I thought.

>Like
Creating Jobs
>Don't like
Taking money from job-creating projects and putting them into the Private Sector which little to no jobs will be created