You have 25 minutes to prove you're not nigger tier IQ

you have 25 minutes to prove you're not nigger tier IQ.

Been here since i was an underage 12 year old b& on Sup Forums, came to pol a few years later in high school. 23 now, run a business, conservative as fuck, don't give a shit about having friends because even at the best of times they're nothing but a waste of time, have a based trump supporting non degen girlfriend who doesnt smoke, drink, or do anything the whores of babylon used to do, make 120k a year before expenses, play the violin and piano and dam good at both. Thank you Sup Forums for molding me into who I am today. Some people say this site ended up making them depressed because of what they've learned here, i think they're just weak. I wouldn't want to live any other way.

test.mensa.no/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eiRGRvE_Wqg
test.mensa.no/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/race-and-iq/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_factor_(psychometrics)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that a reliable IQ test? I might do it; never done one before.

Nigger or not, your sound like a monolithic faggot and no one gives a shit about your mundane life.

why are people shilling for that site lately this is the third thread I saw since thursday for this (((iq test)))

pretty reliable when compared to other peoples results, it'll show whos more capable of pattern recognition in a situation they have no prior knowledge of under the pressure of time. So you can kind of judge who has the ability to learn quicker.

Think I broke it.
Guess I win.

I only did the first 23 questions because I have to leave.
This test is very stupid, the logic always repeats

probably retarded fama lam

Was worried about that desu

wow user u must be like super smart

>ever trusting an online IQ test

Didn't manage my time well and had to guess a lot at the end :-/

I can give you a megaphone, maybe you can open your window and tell the neighborhood about your life that only you care about.

youtube.com/watch?v=eiRGRvE_Wqg

tfw 2smart for mensa

>Select the first answer every time and finish test in 15 seconds
>your IQ is outside of the range we can test

TFW too smart for puny IQ tests.

Addendum, I just tried again, selecting each answer in a sequential pattern (first, then second, then third, repeating) Taking at least 3 seconds per question.

Scored a 101. Just how dense does this test think average people are?

Bump

Gonna post screenshot after I finish

i got 128, guessed last 6 cuz running out of time. pretty sure this test is shit cuz i'm pretty fucking dumb.

Aren't IQ tests very unreliable because they only test one facet of intelligence?

Ahahaha; I nearly had a panic attack when I reached the last question and there was a minute left. xD

>test.mensa.no/

HAHAHAHA xD

kill you are self

>browsing Sup Forums before you're 18
One of the lowest IQ behaviors one can exhibit

"Kill you are self", is it fair to assume that the education budget cuts hit you hard?

It runs on time as well, but yes that is kind of strange. Also I believe the Mensa test is to test for people around 140 IQ to see if they are eligible to take a test for membership.

fuck off clear blue
you have been posting this waste of time all fucking week.

youre a fucking faggot
>shit tier business making 120 lmao

this

A little disappointed I didn't get 160 again. Oh well

IAMA a self employed 23 year old with an IQ of 135 which, by the way, is in the 99th percentile. I also taught myself to play Violin and Piano. I also post on Sup Forums despite all this. AMA!

I'm ok with this

I'm jewish, so my iq is mountainous compared to blm and Nazi shitbags

How do you run out of time I had 15mins left guessed on a lot of them.

>what is Sup Forums

The bottom left answer for the entire test yeilds a niggers iq

Something like the monkeys they put in a room with a typewriter and expected Shakespeare but got 200 pages of the letter "T"

I think I got pretty lucky here.

I took the iqtest.dk test a couple times several years ago and got around 120.

So realistically, according to these tests, I think my IQ is still around 120. Maybe 125 if I want to be charitable to myself, but when I'm being harsh I think it's as low as 110-115.

>not getting the max score

No?

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/race-and-iq/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_factor_(psychometrics)

OP, a handy rule is that no one cares about your shitty life

Also, you can retake the test as many times as you need to get your desired fake IQ. Enjoy that hollow existence

Pic related (OP)

>press a bunch of random squares
>100

Nice test you got here shitstins

So many brainlets in this thread.

> Awwwww SHEEEEEIIIITT I CULDA BEEEN A KAAANG WITH DIS IQ

Feels good to know I'm smarter that 90% of netherlands

Is anyone a member of Mensa or other?

omg so true, op xd ;^)))

#friendsareforniggers #Sup Forumsforlife #yolo

sent from my iPhone

>expecting to find a member of Mensa on a Taiwanase Cartoons Imageboard

I mean if a person has more than 140 iq they probably have better things to do than spend their time jerking themselves off at a mensa meeting.

niggers

>every day the same thread

Come here flaunting your "success" I doubt you're even fucking successful you mongrel spastic piece of shit. No one cares.

I fix everything in your house for a living, and you'll pay me $70 just to show up before we even start talking parts or labor.

low iq subhuman detected

Putting yourself in a registry that proves you can be a potential threat to the powers that be. Yeah!

Pretty dumb compared to some of you pattern recognizing autists. The last 5 or so were pretty tough.

Guessed on the last 6 questions.

I got my actual IQ tested with the official Mensa IQ test. I scored 118.

You are a dumb fuck if you think that this online test is anywhere near as authentic as a real IQ test.

I scored the 99th percentile on this one.

Do you really think half of the people on Sup Forums are on par with Einstein?

Most of you guys are dumb fucks with no prospects which is why you whine about "muh mexicans" stealing muh jobs and "muh jews" controlling everything.

>test.mensa.no/
My father was a narcotic, my mom kicked him out and got together with another narcotic, i grew up surrounded by my father/stepfather and their respective friends (some of them the same thanks to a small town), left home at 16 to live at a fucking farm, cleaning shit out of stables for a living for serveral year until i figured out to get an education.

Im okay with this

I literally just clicked all randoms and got 100 iq. Drumpf supporters btfo.

119. smart enough to be aware of all the bullshit in the world, not smart enough to do anything about it.

>118 IQ
>doesn't understand reporting bias

Did OP really come to Sup Forums just to brag about his cuck life and his shit business that is surely destined to fail.

Excellent.

Good for you, I guess. Now you just need to work on the fact that you feel the need to post all this shit to North Korean fence weaving forum. I mean, I get it. You're in your 20's and are full on vain, but seriously dude, check your ego. This advise will do you a world of good in the future. Especaiily when you start having kids and then learn what it's like to REALLY grow up.

I know that feel.

Can't. I have a nigger-tier IQ, don't work, have no money and use weed (in pill form).

On the plus side, I am white, married, have two blonde hair blue eyed kids and am in university in a tough degree field. I watch my kids when not at school and get GI Bill money.

But still have a nigger-tier IQ.

/thread

EXPLAIN THIS

l o w i q
o
w

i
q

AND THIS DAMNIT

I went with the middle one on the bottom.

I don't feel like explaining it to a fucking moron though.

Easy a fuck. Are you really that stupid? I hope you aren't a white supremacist.

This one is the the top left.

>I don't feel like explaining it to a fucking moron though.
yeah because you just guessed faggot, you cant fool me.

Subtract 60 points if you trust any kind of online IQ test.

Half AshkeNAZI jew, half chinese.

Statistically speaking my IQ is pretty dope. Thanks mom and dad.

shut up bully

solve this then

is it accurate?. i got 131. Similar to what i got what i was 10

see
does this shit really make sense to you fuckers? I don't see a pattern here.

Superimpose the first and second images of a given column. Any lines that overlap "erase" and any other lines remain. That is the result.
Top left as another user said.

The first one is an XOR with the lines. The second one not sure.

'good to practice'? That hurts the accuracy, artificially inflates your score. It's for entertainment only.

Second one looks like an XOR also?
(1,1)->0
(1,0)->1
(01)->1
(0,0)->0

just combine the shapes you nigger. and wherever they touch, you remove the line

top right

Oops yes, I switch them around.

> revealing my true power level
what kind of fool do you queers take me for?

FUCK

who is correct?

Last time i took the test I got 122
This time I got 100

shit meme, belongs on reddit.

I'm kind of depressed now. I'm probably locked out from being a doctor.

14 y.o. on Sup Forums
23 y.o. with my own business

thats progress user. keep it up.

>test only works with JavaScript enabled
>try https, certificate is self signed

If you took this test, you already failed it.
Nice honeypot OP.

sometimes the only way to win is to not play the game

Scored 110 but I'm really tired and just started randomly clicking after the 15th question or so