How can we secure a future for the white race if white women are trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RUXsiNeE_4E
allthatsnews.com/articles/society/soldier-catches-wife-cheating-him-innumerable-men-while-hes-gone-gets-sweet-revenge
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don't tyrone

By beating them

#basedasian

>Playing MOBAs

OP confirmed for faggot

why would anyone ever need THAT many dildos?

Correct

By breeding with azns

>that's supposed to be a twerk

No wonder men are choosing Asians

You dont

Fuck white women

Concentrate on rescuing the hajib/ burka wearers from their own 'men'

>white man here

>Doesn't know how to twerk
>Trash
I think you got it the wrong way around kiddo

White women are trash because they are exposed to (((american))) degeneracy.

They're subserviant and know their place

>at least

Game on middle PC?

By returning to traditional gender roles.

Out of curiosity, is trashy dancing like twerking only something Americans do, or does it happen in other areas as well?

The "white women are trash" meme is demonstably false.
The majority of white women are not the caricatures you make them out to be.

The only reason you believe that is because trashy, money grubbing hollywood movies and tv shows mainly feature white women.

Stop being so easily swayed by the media. White women are great.

guildwars 2

This.

I would also like to add that most White millennial men are no prize either - with many of them being hopeless emasculated.

I mean, for fucks sake, White millennial women voted for Trump at a greater rate than White millennial men.

White millennial men need to step up their game.

If women just cooked and cleaned and took care of the children this wouldnt happen

It would be nice if men could actually get jobs that could enable that - but we don't live in the 1950s anymore.

Women pretty much have to work if you want your children to have a middle class lifestyle. Our career should not get in the way of having children, but working is a necessity in the 21st century.

>White women are trash
One makes trash is another niggas baby momma lmao

white western women are sluts

based slope

gas the trash and breed the rest. it's not that difficult, the will is all.

fuck off with your dog eating untermensch

Holy shit I made the same face as those niggers.

Cause OP likes vary on the thing he inserts into his canyon like anus

Don't have sex with them. Choose the less gullible les cancerous less annoying less destructive gender. Males. And use their opposite. Females. For surrogacies. I don't see how this is brain surgery or rocket science but this always creeps up

Man we may be in a lot of trouble going forward.

With the likes of sloots like this, its all futile.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RUXsiNeE_4E

reverse brainwashing? Since more women than ever actually believe there are more than two genders, I'm starting to think they will believe anything if its repeated enough

Expressing your sexuality is perfectly fine in a free society. If you don't like it leave.

I hate how mexicans and brownskins are suddenly considered white when talking about degeneracy.

agreed but there's a difference between fugging butts in private and propagandizing the youth

if you fuck anything non white you are scum and should be gassed.

By not being a complete retard and realizing that most women are not like the trash you see at the club or at your local feminist rally.

you don't
allthatsnews.com/articles/society/soldier-catches-wife-cheating-him-innumerable-men-while-hes-gone-gets-sweet-revenge
that is clearly fake.
59% of single white men voted for trump vs 39% of single white women. College educated white males also voted for him while college educated white women did not. Even if your pic is accurate that still means more millenial white women voted for hillary and the biggest difference is just that more millenial men voted for a third pary candidate than women did.

Because we have to mix the genes of the white power with the true superior race, asian

Via traditional trap wives and the Bionic Wombâ„¢
Downward pressure on wages caused by LBJ's immigration policies are directly tied to that as well.
Once they have outlawed sex androids they will come for the traps. Science making surrogates unnecessary is the only way forward.

they just hide it better. they're all degenerate tinder using nog fucking coal burning trash in this day in age. they are basically walking nigger aids.