Childfree antinatalism

Sup Forums is anyone else shocked by the fact that people still have children? Life seems inherently meaningless and without value. And having children just seems absurd. The family structure is destroyed and divorce is inevitable at this point. Children are fucking annoying and expensive not to mention will take up all of your time. Besides it seems cruel to impose non consenting life on a sentient being. I for one am childfree and although I am only a measly 19 years of age I plan to get sterilized. I am an antinatalist. Antinatalism is the most advanced form of evolution. We can reason and make logical decisions unlike animals. Once we realize that having children is a pointless absurd silly thing to do we reach the pinnacle of human evolution. Prove me wrong. The white race is superior and is already showing signs of the ultimate evolution. White, developed, rich educated countries have extremely low birthrates.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_uterus
gizmodo.com/scientists-are-one-step-closer-to-building-artificial-w-1774890495
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree user. Having children is dumb as fuck.

Ligotti is a horror writer & better to have never been is fallacious garbage. Go away.

I suspect that most people don't do philosophical inquiry into the meaning of life before having children. They just get drunk, fuck, don't abort it due to guilt, and retro-actively determine that their decisions were very meaningful.

Isn't it essentially why white birth rates are declining?

You're going to make so many single Americans on here angry, OP. God speed.

Nihilism is a philosophy for people who are shitty at living. Most of us enjoy living and are therefore happy to share that gift with the next generation.

Having children is the most unethical thing I can come up with. Why force a new consciousness be born into such an imperfect and ruthless world?

Even from a Christian point of view, if you believe that souls exist before birth, then is it not incredibly cruel to take a soul from God's embrace and force it to live a life on Earth, a life that can potentailly end in Hell, which the soul could otherwise be guaranteed to avoid had it never left the Heaven in the first place?

>Prove me wrong
Evolution is aimed at survival of genes. Having no children automatically denies survival of genes.

(you)

Yes, Goyim better do not reproduce, ehehehe. Or at least racemix.

>2 post by this ID

Autist

/thread, let this failure die alone.

Worked for me. Didn't have children, kept the money that would have been spent on them, now only work for something to do. I can retire any time I want.

What? did you pop out too many kids and can't escape the single wide?

> 1995-fag here
The difference between those who choose to have kids, and those who do not, stems from a fundamental disposition towards life- namely, whether one is pro-life (in the most general sense of the term, not just re: abortions) or anti-life. Another way of thinking about it is whether or not one agrees with the statement:
Life and continuing to exist is preferable to death and non-existence.
For the past hundred years or so, there has been a pervasive doubt about whether or not life is preferable to death. Individuals who embody this type of disposition are in a state of disorder and chaos, as at a certain level, they don't know whether they want to live or die. These people are often very confused, anxious, unproductive, and have difficulty committing to any long term projects, such as raising children, because they don't know whether it will really be worth it. Those who believe that life is preferable to death tend to be much happier, productive, focused, and well-adjusted, and usually want children. Those who believe that death is preferable to life commit suicide.

So the question is: why is life preferable to death? If life is not preferable to death, then why would you bring more people into life? Traditionally, the answer that was given would be fundamentally religious. A reference to a spiritual after-life, divine rewards, relationship with a deity, or something similar. After the skepticism of the Enlightenment washed over Europe, we no longer had a ready-made answer to the question of what makes life preferable to death, and the degeneration of our nations is the end result of that; low birthrates, drug abuse, broken homes, short-term relationships, suicides, etc. Etc. Nietzsche's whole project can be seen as an attempt to answer this question
> What makes life preferable to death/Why should I not commit suicide?
without reference to a spiritual or supernatural reality.

The Childfree life is a lie invented by Jews so whites disappear.

Idiots.

HA

BURN

How is it a lie? Do you mean how it is sold as more appealing than it in reality is? In general antinatalism goes further than mere kikery.

Money, money, money.

By Lauren >>

>Do you mean how it is sold as more appealing than it in reality is?
Also, yes.
But my main point is: why is the childfree life good for Europeans? Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see magazines saying "to have a good Africa, Africans should stop fucking like rabbits"

Not having children is highly egotistical and goes against nature. Genes must be passed onto the next generation, such is the purpose of life

Good, please exit your genes from the pool. MFW liberals cull themselves out.

>Life seems inherently meaningless

That's WHY you have kids you dumb shit.

This isn't exactly about pro life or death, it's pro choice and OP is choosing to not have kids, and same goes with me. I have seen too many guys screw up their lives for impregnating some girl that doesn't really love them and eventually leaves them.
Also too many people on the planet, waste of resources and having more children is a burden on all kinds of economic levels

Why would you want this piece of shit having kids? Keep spreading the meme to leftists, spics and niggers so they can dissapear.

(Con't)
The reality is however, that without reference to something outside our material existence, humans seem to tend towards self-destructive, nihilistic, anti-life dispositions. Charles Taylor, in his book "The Secular Age" describes it as a person who has hermetically sealed the room in which they are inhabiting, and slowly suffocating to death. Why people choose to do this is a difficult question, but for many people it stems from a bitterness/anger towards God/spirituality/religion. This was true for me, as I resented my parents brainwashing me into a fundie Protestant church (6-day creationism and the whole nine yards).

MY answer to the question of
> why is life preferable to death/why should I not commit suicide
Is that life, and continuing to live, offers the possibility of transcendental experiences (like love, joy, peace, oneness, hope, beauty). And it is these transcendental experiences that are what we all long for. Some people would call these types of experiences a 'glimpse of heaven' (understood metaphorically to be the sum of everything that is good and worthwhile) and the goal of my life is to increase the quantity and quality of these transcendental experiences on earth. Having children then is a way of multiplying the amount of transcendental experiences on earth. Having six (white) kids, telling them that I am proud of them, teaching them to love and bring beauty into the world, that is the single greatest contribution that I could make to the cosmic ledger of transcendental experiences/inverse transcendental experiences. (Or heaven on earth/hell on earth).
> But your kids will suffer.
Yes, and that is okay. because when we suffer, we increase our capacity to experience transcendental experiences. The one who suffers is able to appreciate beauty that much more profoundly than the one who has never suffered. Suffering grows us in ways that ease never can, or will.

I think that only selfish people see the world like this.

If you're the kind of person that really finds fulfillment from helping others, then having children is something you want to do. You don't have a kid to improve your life, you have a kind to improve your kids life. You want to teach your kid to be morally upstanding, self-reliant, and you look forward to the moments of learning and celebrating the milestones as they reach them. It's not fucking about you. If that's not the mentality you go in with then you shouldn't have kids because you'll just be a shitty parent.

>But my main point is: why is the childfree life good for Europeans? Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see magazines saying "to have a good Africa, Africans should stop fucking like rabbits"

Yeah exactly.

>Not having children is highly egotistical

I disagree. Having children is more egoistical than not having them. There is no legitimate reason for your genetic line to continue, let alone that of the whole mankind.

Pointing at reproduction as the purpose of life is as empty argument as doing something in a particular way just because "it has always been done like that."

People seem to have kids because "that's just what you do"

>get a job > get a car > get a gf > marry her > have kids > wait 25 years till they move out, finish uni etc > retire > play golf > die

fucking boring

>creating more entities to suffer so that you can stave off your existential dread

literally the most selfish thing i've ever heard

40 years in paint

>life is meaningless so better force more beings into this meaningless existence.

Not following your logic

>Anti-Natalism is the most advanced form of evolution

Didn't know becoming extinct was apart of evolution. I'll be having kids while you lose all your money and die alone has a hermit.

Child-less people tend to be narcissists who don't care for other human beings.

Well keep thinking that, You're only making Muhammed take over Britain just by not reproducing.

that's retarded logic, having kids is not the reason that YOU as a human being are alive.

Is that why they are alive too? if so then what's the fucking point?

>childfree
>white couple
>Oh no goyim whites have low birth rates, we need to import third worlders
>xxxxx
>success

Nah sorry faggot, still remember you. Put the stale pasta back in the fannypack, JIDF. This is now a BWH thread

>Life seems inherently meaningless and without value.
You're not wrong but people will argue with you because they worship or cling to shit when they have no alternative in front of them. It's the same with Universial healthcare.

>both of the people on the cover are white
>(((Sandler)))
>"Good goyim, dont reproduce white children
It is a fucking jewish trick, this isn't shocking coming from (((Time)))

>This isn't exactly about pro life or death, it's pro choice and OP is choosing to not have kids, and same goes with me. I have seen too many guys screw up their lives for impregnating some girl that doesn't really love them and eventually leaves them.
It is good that degenerates like you do not carry on their weak genes, so I approve you not procreating. Your weak DNA is not worth being preserved.

>Also too many people on the planet, waste of resources and having more children is a burden on all kinds of economic levels
Too many Blacks and Browns yes, who are without a doubt a waste of space and do not contribute to humanity. However, what we need is the best of the best Whites to have as many children as possible. This would also lead to scientific and cultural advancements not seen before and thus greatly benefit humanity.

life is only so if you have no meaning in your own life go get some fin bro

Here is the problem.

Children have ceased to be an asset to their fathers and have become an enormous financial burden. Children were helpful on the farm when their father was young and could be trusted to care for him when he was old.

Now they're only an asset to a cunt in need of gibmedats from the government or a way to blackmail their father (or the man she claims is their father) into giving her money no matter how often she cucks him. Even if they do find honest jobs, their father's chance of seeing a thin dine from the fruit of his loins is vanishingly small--their mother will teach them to hate him as soon as they understand human speech.

Once control over sex, reproduction and child-rearing is taken away from women, and the women are dispatched to the knackers' yard, men will be pleased to have many sons again. Till then, don't expect any great improvement in birth rates in the developed world.

BWH

Anti-Natalism is the biggest form of bluepill, it's basically a betrayal of your own race. It's bad in America as we're currently 62% white and declining. If we don't start doing anything about the minorities or don't start breeding we will be fucked.

No more white children

Mexican children aren't free

BWH

>Child-less people tend to be narcissists who don't care for other human beings.
I'm probably that too. But on the other hand I don't care even about myself as a human being

>There is no legitimate reason for your genetic line to continue, let alone that of the whole mankind.
That's literally what life is all about. Be born, grow, reproduce, die.
People who don't reproduce are by definition, dead ends for their genetic lines, failures at life (no offense).
But hey, I guess that's some sort of natural selection.

If you don't want to breed... can I get a Finn qt?

Being a good parent is the coolest thing you can ever do

Yeah fuck having kids.

Minorities will just do that for us.

doesn't bother me. existentialism basically says the universe is meaningless so people have to find their own meaning in it.
or as a grossly miscast Iron Fist would say, " your purpose in life is to find your purpose"

JEWWEJ

Then why haven't you killed yourself? We really don't need self-loathing waste to run around in the world.

How about stop pushing this little narrative on people while us white Americans are slowly becoming a minority in our own country.

Drumpflets btfo eternally by Destiny (OP)

kek, You know maybe liberals shouldn't have children....oh wait.

I don't have the capacity to trust myself enough to generate such sustainable meaning or purpose. Instead I spend most of my time in chronic existential crisis that comes and goes in one form or another.

For the person who believes that life is preferable to death, the question of whether to have kids is an easy one, as most other concerns are negligible compared to that central issue
> Overpopulation
Meme. If you are white, you should have at least 3 kids, because our population is shrinking, not growing, and we are resorting to mass immigration to keep our debt-based economies going because people won't have children.
> Can't afford
This is a tough one for white people especially, as we tend to want to offer our kids at least as good a life as we had, if not better. Reality is though, that you can do a lot of things to reduce your expenses to the point where you can have kids. Get rid of cable, trade in your smartphone for a dumbphone, drive an older car, live somewhere smaller/move somewhere cheaper, cook meals at home, take advantage of the library/zoo/parks for entertainment. If you even after doing all that you still can't afford kids on 1.5 salaries, then you should probably look for a better job.
> The world is going to shit
The world has always been shit. The question is, are you going to make the world a better place, and help tip the cosmic balance towards heaven, or hell?
> I'm afraid of being abused/taken advantage of
This is a real concern, and there should be a reform of the justice system to bring back at-fault divorce, for men and women. However, there is a lot you can do to mitigate your chances. Men, be a worthy leader, and women, be a good follower. Look for a partner at church, not the bar. Be honest about your intentions for wanting a family, watch out for red flags like substance abuse, find out what their character is like, ask around and see who knows this person. If you don't literally believe in religion, allow yourself to interpret the stories as metaphor, and teach your children the same so that they don't get butthurt like I did. There's a ton of good information on r/marriedredpill about how to not be a cuck

dumb ass stoner. why would you bump a thread you dont agree with. fuck off.

WHEN THE SAXON LEARNED TO HATE

It is only a fundamental disposition towards life in your small brain. The rest of your opinions are such shitpost. What a fag,

>because they worship or cling to shit
It's a normal human behavior to cling to stuff that was once good
Just like how traditionalists cling to a previous timeline that once existed but no longer exists, it's also very selfish because they would rather live in the past than moving forward as a society

>Norcuck jealous of American who doesn't have all his money expropriated of him by government

>Don't agree with
Redditor detected, OP is a shitposter. Fuck this "thread", go discuss a real topic

If we don't have kids who will fight in the next meme war?

>>Don't agree with
newfag detected

What the hell are you talking about?

I never argued that having kids is the reason I am alive. I said simply that if you find fulfillment in helping others, then a desire to have children is a result of that personality trait. It's possibly to have a happy life because of the good you can do in theirs.

If you are selfish and don't want to help others, then you shouldn't have kids because you'll harm both you and your offspring. I'm arguing that a desire to have children stems from an entirely different paradigm than what's being discussed in this thread.

How is whatever you said in any way related to that statement?

Articial wombs, just clone millions of Whites with the finest DNA.

There is no greater feeling than being a parent and knowing that you are providing an excellent life for the next generation.

Besides let all these depressed and pathetic genetic lines fade out of existence in a single generation.

>Then why haven't you killed yourself?

Good question. Mostly because me being alive results in lesser overall harm and trauma than quitting prematurely. Even though I care little for myself, I can see that my family does.

>not wanting to have kids is weak DNA
I'm going to have to ask for a source on this

>It is good that degenerates like you do not carry on their weak genes

So then why do you care about white genocide?
White people aren't breeding so they must be carrying these "degenerate weak genes". You should be glad that the "strong genes" are now replacing them

Child-free couples will become homeless after they lose all their money. That's what Narcissism and because selfish to everyone but yourself does to you.

Anti-Natalism is another form of narcissism and hatred towards everybody but yourself and greed.

About as likely as Vermin Supreme becoming President.

No offense taken, I can see where you're coming from. We simply have different axioms, you believe existence is preferrable to nonexistence while I believe the opposite.

>implying there's anything to agree or disagree with
You are fake news

It's harder for whites to have kids because since they aren't brown and speak English they don't get the gibs shitskins do for popping out kids. Also, me for example, I don't want to have kids and have to get on fucking government gibs, I'd wanna do it the right way, the problem is the right way pretty much doesn't seem to exist anymore.

the classic cop out argument, just because someone feels it's pointless to bring someone else into this world doesn't mean that they can't fuck sluts, ride motorcyles, go on awesome holidays, drink beer and enjoy life.

artificial intelligence

What strong genes? once they supposedly take it over. It will already be too late, America will be minority majority and there's nothing they can do to raise it. Weak Genes wasn't an excuse before and it isn't now. I'm a manlet and i'm going to have children. White babies in america are only 49.6% of births because of millennials adopting the weak gene jew.

>we need to fix this

>lynch poop dogg

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14

>teach your children
>like I did
We are trying to prevent people from making the very same mistakes you did.
realistically, these are not good times to procreate, at least wait until after a die off to better their odds of survival. Even so, assuming after 20 or so generations, there is actually nothing left of you genetically. Zero. It's all pointless.

Your mum should have swallowed

I'm talking to this fucking moron who claims that not breeding means you're carrying "weak genes"

by his logic he should be elated with whites becoming a minority

This is when Sup Forums becomes delusional, Artificial wombs are extremely unlikely and won't happen most likely until America and Western Europe are already non-white dominated. You're waiting for nothing, there's rarely any updates on this whole artificial womb nonsense and it won't happen until everything goes to shit.

>These are not good times to procreate

Yeah and let shitskins win? There hasn't been a better time to procreate now that trump is improving the economy. Take your nonsense and shove it, You've brainwashed whites long enough.

>About as likely as Vermin Supreme becoming President.
No, it is actually very feasible, it will inevitably become a reality in the near-future.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_uterus
gizmodo.com/scientists-are-one-step-closer-to-building-artificial-w-1774890495

Jews have almost acomplished annihilating the white race, most impressive

I wish I had a child, I want to be a father quite badly but I suck with girls and I am going back to university to do some training for a job so it would not be the right time to be honest.

Especially when you're a balding nu-male dad.

Like I said artificial wombs will already become something when we're all minorities in our own countries.

Anti-Natalism is nothing more then a joke to fool whites into. Why has it never been targeted towards non-whites or liberals? Why is targeted towards the redpilled? Weak genes are only if you have something as small as being short or having acne. It only really matters if you have deformities.

I like how all the pro kid posts try to frame it as if having kids is some great moral high ground. As if you don't bring more fucktards into the world then you aren't fulfilled. What a bunch of sorry ass excuses for parents. Im sure your little fucktards will grow up just as ignorant.

There's no legitimate reason for you to live. Kill yourself already.

Whatever Klaus, enjoy mahmoud raping all your peers. At least we actually aren't narcissistic as you are.

You're being inconsistent. How can you say that
> Non-existence is preferable to existence
without killing yourself?
See above. Either
> a) life is preferable to death
> b) death is preferable to life
If a, then logically, you should desire to increase the amount and quality of life in existence, or if b, then kys. Anything else is a desire to horde the gift of life for yourself instead of multiplying it.

>Why has it never been targeted towards non-whites or liberals?

Liberals are definitely the largest demographic of antinatalists. And non-whites are too stupid to ponder questions with such philosophical significancy.

Having children is the only thing which can give your life meaning. If you don't then you are a failure.

You're welcome to come kill me. Not going to sudoku

>life is a curse and it is morally wrong to bring a sentient awareness into existence, because the awareness cannot consent to being brought into this world

>wahh there is no point to anything and it's all just pointless and absurd and awful

>there is nothing worth living for

why don't you just kill yourself bro?

I know you have to try and justify your hedonistic experience and living for no-one but yourself, but this is pathetic.

Isn't it funny that Anti-Natalism is always pushed on whites but never minorities?

I wonder who could be behind this.....

Then why are you pushing it on Sup Forums? We aren't liberal we actually care about our lives and others. What do you do? force people not to have children and call them selfish for thinking that others matter besides them?

It's not a moral high ground and there are various personal arguments to be made against having children.

OP just didn't provide any good ones.

can you faggots get over your guilt and seal up the influx, its gonna seep in all over, you know. and it smells

1. I'm a little bitch
2. Committing suicide would destroy friends and family.