How many more years before society outgrows the practice of leftist propaganda?

How many more years before society outgrows the practice of leftist propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Database:_Karl_Marx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that supposed to be fucking Karl Marx?

Assassin's creed: Anarcho-syndicalist

Damn hahaha

Can you assassinate him?

ironically caused the deaths of millions

God I fucking hope so, legit would be the only worthwhile moment in the whole game.

Is this OUR GAME

It's weird that this game also has Charles Darwin in the game, and treats him like a genius.
Only in Assassins Creed gods are real and evolution is false, so he's a fucking moron.

Gamergate is nothing, go to sleep.

I am predicting full fledged civil war within the next year, whatever side wins will control the propaganda.

The Assassins Creed games are pretty balanced honestly. The second game had Niccolo Machiavelli as a good guy.

Wow, just when i thought assassin's creed couldn't get any worse.

>a historical game where you meet karl marx
>get surprised marx says good things about communism

Just cause someone is wrong doesn't mean they're dumb. Marx's ideas are shit but he definitely was smart as fuck.

That last paragraph was pretty funny though.

Almost dropped the franchise after that clusterfuck that was AC3, but I sucked it up and played AC4 for the pirate shit.

Glad I dropped it after that one. Looks like they've gone back to their shitty SJW ways.

Read the last paragraph

I'm more surprised they had him saying violent revolution is bad and democracy is essential given that what he actually believed was the exact opposite of that.

kek i didn't read the thing, commie cucks btfo. I haven't played the game but i assume he must of been portrayed in a positive light?

The balance is buried in subtext (which is fine with me) but I'd wager 7 in 10 Sup Forums browsers even see anything beyond the transparent leftist virtue signaling that crowds the foreground.

topkek it's real

assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Database:_Karl_Marx

>I haven't played the game but i assume he must of been portrayed in a positive light?

You basically work for him in the game and get rid of police officers so he can go to his communist meetings.

I did. That doesn't make the franchise any less shitty.

Agreed. I like the historical aspects of it like this but damn it's such a stale game franchise.

no you dumbfuck, they make fun of psuedo-champaign communists in the west. just read it, koalafucker

Marx disavowing violence?

Never user

I already read it? Didn't you read my comment sepposcum?

guise no bully lets all be friend this is a board of peace :(

Nothing will change until whites regain control of the media.