You Kekfags aren't going to like this, so buckle yourselves in regardless

You Kekfags aren't going to like this, so buckle yourselves in regardless.

We need to worship something other than Kek.
Kek fails us, and although he may be a deity of ((benign)) chaos, he is an agent of Chaos nonetheless and cannot be forced by we Autists to serve another purpose. Why would an Egyptian frog God have an interest in Western Civilisation? Our goals crossover when it profits him, but we cannot rely on him long-term and you all know it.
I therefore propose that we diversify our worship to two entities at least: Britannia and Seaxneat.

>Britannia
I don't know how extensively worshipped she was, and frankly I don't care. What matters to me is that she is the personification of a nation, furthermore it's greatest aspects.
At a time when Brexit is upon us, the tide is turning for Britons and conservatives worldwide. Britain needs to be empowered spiritually, the Christian God clearly doesn't give a shit and Allah is growing his presence. This must be stopped.
One other point to consider, what would happen were we to actually worship a nation, or it's spirit?
Rule Britannia, Senpai.

>Seaxneat
From what little we know (thanks christfags), Seaxneat appears to a Major deity to the Saxons; at least to those who settled in Britain. He is attested to be an ancestor of royal houses, and thus has a vested interested in the Saxon/Northern Germanic peoples. Perhaps he was a deified, distant ancestor? Whatever his origin, he has YUGE potential to be /ourguy/ in making Europe or Western Civilisation great again; at least for those with any Saxon blood in their veins.

I'm willing to commit to daily worship of these two as described in the forms afforementioned. The reason I chose a God and a Goddess is that there needs to be balance. The female & male in separate forms are ideals that need to be enforced in our world, but when unified they are befitting of what is natural and sacred.

Discuss lads.

Maybe you should ask Odin for help?

You're a fucking idiot.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Maybe YHWH would be the best way to go. Try that. He won't give you numbers on a message board though.

>We need to worship something other than Kek.
t. a fucking anglo

how about we worship God instead?

Praise kek

I can't vouch for his plans, no-one can.
Too risky.

As much of an idiot as Kekfags, see
>Semite deities.
That's the problem.

Know Christ, heathens. At least He is real.

Spurdo should've been our deity instead of Pepe

PRAISE
R
A
I
S
E

KEK
E
K

Britannia as a goddess predates Rome and has had many names

a god was revealed to me buton't remember...

geee greee geegfw hj gegeeegeee geegrfge gege geggeege gege ggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yyyyyyyyyyyyyye yeee yyyyyyyyyyyyee yes?

Just STOP. Kek is God here.

Rule britannia and all

but i'd like to point out the only gets so far have been for kek

Thanks for providing discussion (and info). I'd much rather trust her (and Seaxneat) than Kek.

I'm not asking, nor intending to use digits as a means of divination.

I've seen some proof that points out that KEK (whatever KEK is) Is real.

If you can prove to me that your gods are real , then i might choose to worship them if it benefits me.

Until then Britbong.

Reminder Kek is using us.
Praying to a Chaos god continually will only beget more Chaos, not re-building.

>practising a desert immigrant religion

I'm not denying that Kek is real, but we noticed coincidences and from that point onwards things took a turn for the strange. It absolutely worked in our favour when it came to Trump, but it took our initial 'input' of energy to really kick everything off.

Why not try the same with deities that have an interest in Europe?

hi guy, time for a red pill

kek is as real as people believe him to be.

watch();

Let's all worship Jesus Christ.

Is no-one on this board capable.of discussing this? I'm going ahead with it, but I'd appreciate constructive input.

Let's not.

You could be onto something user
Plus in order to get angry at brittania the MSM would have to attack a strong independant black woman who dont need no man
Rule Britannia

>it's a Saturday night at almost midnight
>you're alone posting on an anime image board full of neo-nazis and other racists.
>you're asking the neo-nazis which fictional deity they should worship to save the white race because the magical Egyptian frog god has failed you
>you're actually expecting a serious dialog

How did you get to this point in your life?

Been there, done that.

Here's some constructive imput: stop wasting your time trying to get everyone worshipping shit you've just made up now.

It's genuinely pointless. It's pointless.

di you worship god though?

i love it when none legacy capture gives me numbers

I love our nation and love what Britannia represents but dude Kek is real and he works in strange and mysterious ways. Just because he had no interest in the Dutch elections doesn't mean he didn't help meme Trump into office. if digits confirm, then there is even more proof.

Fucking on point.

OP please kys, really you are soooooooo far awa from anything you think that actually fucking understand...

>if digits confirm, then there is even more proof.

kek

Do whatever it is you have to do to get rid of the Muslims.

I want you to just worship me.

if the le pen gets in and gets France out of the eu, chaos will rise, wars will be fought, entire governments will fall.
beautiful chaos will rise everywhere.
so dance on the rooftops and sing shadily while your cities are bombed

Like we got anything else better to do except drink and watch re-runs of QI on Dave

Kek is real, but our desires don't consistently run parallel to his.

;)

Was out last weekend m8.
Was being here part of your plan?

spot on mate. This thread is bollocks

> hey guys a chaos deity probably isnt the most stable god to worship
No shit. We're not looking for stability, we're looking for pure chaos and disorder for our ideological enemies. We have no state, no community, not even an organized goal besides disdain for the ruling western governments. You're a fucking idiot if you think we have anything worth protecting yet
> lets worship anglo/anglo-saxon gods gaise
> flag
Kys. Britain couldn't make a comeback if it wanted to at this point, and you're ignoring that britons and anglos are a tiny fucking fraction of whites at this point. If anything, germanic gods would give more of a fuck do to the prevalence of germanic ancestry in the us and europe

Don't be worshipping these baseless entities, be like Desperate Dan
Eat cow pies and grab any woman by the pussy

>We need to worship something other than Kek.
nah

lmoa is that a pooinloo?

God is invisible and digets aren't required to believe in him.

I too was worried about chaos but try to understand few things.
Resurgence of faith of Kek was literally propheshied.
We didnt really choose him like you are trying to now. He revealed himself to us get by get. This movement of anonymous was prophesied by synchronysity.

Kek and pepe are popular and loveable. We are grateful for chaos in these times of totalitarian goverments pushing for NWO.

I dont know what would happen once Kek gains too much of a power. But anyone still sane knows that we have to stop praising for Kek at some point.

If hes just mischieving spirit, there wont be reasoning with him. He exists for the sole purpose of mischief and chaos. Thats all he wants. If he perishes, his true followers will go down with chaos before their worship will.

rip kekistan the fad is over

Someone gets it (pun intended).
I was a Kek worshipper, but now I'm concerned with what happens when the time in which we need Chaos is ogre. What then?

if singles kek is a dead god

Kek delivers. His chaos magick is like a weapon that can be used in infinite ways.

Do yourself a favor and learn to improvise.

>2017
>worshipping a tranny

LOL

so much for Sup Forums's "values". not wholesome at all. sad!

Oh fuck off, I bet you're even serious you fucking loser. Sage.

Wow

kek really is the internet.

Breasts and a 30cm dick.

Alright I'm a lurkfag but this is something I'm invested in. 'Kek' works in the same sense that prayer, worship, and meditation work. If a large enough group of people focus their minds on the same thing at the same time, it will manifest. This is how we've been changing reality and memeing shit into existence.

Existing deities have a power that is stronger the older they are or the longer they've been worshiped (same goes for symbols), but that power cannot stray from what it's been associated with. Finding a new deity or creating one of our own that represents something like the rebirth of a golden age would be the best way to go. Kek will bring us the chaos that will lead to the downfall of the NWO and the system as we know it, which is what we want. But once we hit a certain point, we need to be able to recognize this pivot point and focus on a phoenix-like deity. We need rebirth into a golden age once the dark age is coming to a close, which is coming very soon.

Even decorating a phoenix with symbols we can agree on would work, as the phoenix is extremely old, universal, and holds enough power as is. If you guys really want to get serious, you need a chant or incantation to recite to guide your prayers every day in order to manifest the future you want. If every member did this chant at the exact same time (accounting for time zones) power would be maximized.

Also for all the religious fags out there, this does not require you to stop worshiping Christ or anything else, nor does it contradict it. You don't have to acknowledge any deity as god, but a symbol for a channel to guide your intentions in order to manifest reality. Rituals are also not needed and should be avoided: those are strictly for demonic dealings. I repeat, do not let anything convince you to do rituals or contact spirits.

TL;DR: Find/make rebirth deity.
Create a chant that represents desired future.
Everyone pray/worship with chant at the same times every day.
Profit.

I understand this completely, thank you for sharing this coherent summarization.
Whilst I agree on your reasoning for the phoenix imagery, must it be the sole focal point? Do you have any ideas for said chant/prayer?

>Why did my thread trigger so many Anons?

This exactly.

For example GODS in Roman empire were just tools for the people.

Merchants had their own etc..

Which reminds me - I need a GOD of motivation in my life.

We Pagans now senpai?

Why not burger-kun, I am without a doubt.

HARRASY
You would have us turn away from Keks mighty word just as we are on the cusp of something big.
Nah, we must instead peer further down the throat of the frog.
Conscribe the doctorine into one holy text that can unite all neath the banner of The Frog.
Religions have been built with less.
Kekus vult

Witness my devotion Kek, Praise be.

> Why did my thread trigger so many Anons?
BECAUSE YOU INSULTED OUR FAITH INFIDEL
ALOHA SNACKBARRRRR!

> Merchants had their own
MERCHANTS????

you kek fucks wake the fuck up...

We rused you into giving us your power...

Kek BFTO bongfag

I notice you, senpai.

Noice digits, I got them too.

you are all being used, and we can do anything we want, do you think you're special?

posible channeling

>666

OH FUGG

damn, love it burger bro

Looks like a certain amphibian may be present...

Please continue.

This is the SECOND anti-Kekism threat I've seen in an hour or two. Behead those who insult Kek. Who do you think you are? You are nothing in the eyes of Kek - BE GONE!

>911

HE IS HERE!

>about to roll next joint
>fuck i have to goto work in the morning
>realise it is sunday
>:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

you're right, Pepe is too powerful

but its not pepe man, it is you.

Heresy! Praise Kek!!

deep as fuck, would blaze w/ (You)

Shh...you'll ruin it...

Bare loosh m8.

nice digits, i would love you all night.

>Britannia
isn't that literally just a hijack of athena

Can't worship any God that would create this world.

Yeah, how about no?

You see, you English have a long history of fucking people over for your own gain. You've been doing it to France for decades, and did it to us too by not giving us proper representation despite being colonial subjects of the King.

And now, you want to usurp our only chance at making things right by slithering your Anglo ways into the hearts of us proud patriotic people.

How about you go fuck yourself pal.

No problem.
The phoenix doesn't have to be the focal point or included at all, but off the top of my head a phoenix would make the most sense. Christ in the bible represents the 'second coming' or 'god's kingdom on earth' which means the coming of a golden age. His life was coming from a dark age to enlightenment to death and rebirth: you generally want a deity that represents something along these lines. Just any god, deity or symbol that represents a rebirth into a golden age.

I would do heavy research into multiple religions and see which one could best be applied to our time and intentions. As for the chant/prayer, the shorter and simpler, the better. It doesn't have to be an old prayer or include the name of any old deities either; it's simply a guide to focus your thoughts. Something that gets across the death of the NWO (slavery), an eradication of an evil presence on the planet, unity established between peoples and nations, and the coming of a renaissance or enlightenment for humans. Some people say we're caught in a time loop or some matrix glitch where history has been literally repeating itself: world war, calm, world war, calm, etc. We have to break that cycle before we go into full blown WW3, get on universal basic income, and see our jobs replaced by robots in tandem with mass genocide, then our race as we know it could literally cease to exist in as little as 100 years.

I'll do more research and mockups if you want.
You could always throw out posts with deities and symbols and see what the digits declare worthy.

You seem like someone who knows their stuff, and I'd appreciate anymore insight you have to share but unfortunately I need to sleep.
Btw I don't know if you've already noticed, but your ID had been checked.

If I made another thread around this time next week, would you be likely to make an appearance?

OP, you forget that life itself is Chaos.

The calm darkness that life originated from, life undoubted stirred the endless night into day and brought forth all forms of art and music that disrupts the silence. Without chaos, there is nothing. Only stagnation.

Kek is life.

This is good lateral thinking imo. As long as it's nothing mentioned in HP.

Shut up Milo ;)

Calling people "mudblood" is racist btw.

shut up Adolf. ;)

funny you user aren't you...

I really dont care though

We can't ask a national deity for help because we are an international community.

If we were to choose to follow a god other than Kek, I don't think picking a representative of a particular nation is a good idea (even though I too am a Britbong).

We should follow a god representative of the internet, surely. Kek is a god of chaos, it's easy to see why people would associate that with the power of the internet, but I don't think that's quite right, I don't see the internet as actual chaos, not lately anyway. It's a more organised chaos, like a murmation of starlings, or a school of fish. It begins in chaos, but the spark of an idea, an agenda, a direction manifests from it, it's like the act of dowsing for ley lines, only it's spawned from group dynamics in the pursuit of order from the chaos. We won't admit it, but chaos is what we're actually trying to get away from, we're borne of it, and that fascinates us greatly, but we don't seek it.

If we're taking this notion of gods seriously, then we should be attempting to discover a new god within the machinations of the internet, not commandeer an old one and what it represents. If there's a god in the internet we should seek it out. Or rather, we should expect it to reveal itself somehow.

What is wrong with JESUS!