Why can't you Europeans make your money the same size?

Why can't you Europeans make your money the same size?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/#q=how do blind people tell the difference between us dollars&*
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Helps blind people

So blind people can tell the difference between notes.

I apologize on behalf of OP, he's retarded.

Come along, back to your room mister

This

Just look how greasy your """money""" looks, do you also use this for whiping your ass or what?

Kek

Is there a more shit tier bill than American dollars?
>same size
>same color
>same texture
Even fucking Mexico's got it better.

It's tip money left on restaurant tables.

Why can't you clean your room?

Yeah same value too. Nothing

Mexico money feels worse than monopoly money and has about as much value.

From one shit skin to another.

Cry me a river, Americucks.

Legit thought they were pokemon cards for a minute.

>Cry me a river, your ugly money ruins my country!

your coins are pretty cool though with the aztec stuff

looks like monopoly money

>tfw $1 will always be more money than 1 cuckbuck, 1 yuro, 1 saucepan lid, 1 nugget, and 1 bob

>let's inconvenience 99% of the population so blind people can feel more independent by choosing the correct bill even though they'll have a helper or seeing eye dog everywhere they go

Speaking of wiping your ass, pic related.

checked

Apparently options for those in the US are using a braille money labler, folding bills, using a bill reader, or just using no bills at all (debit/credit).
Some can just "feel" the difference.

google.com/#q=how do blind people tell the difference between us dollars&*

Didn't some blind nigger musician insist to get payed with 1s because the jewish producers would rip him off?

This worries you?

Yo

>1 bob
>they know

Yeah because dogs are gonna be super helpful in telling you just how much change you got
I got mine doing my taxes right now

>Why can't you Europeans make your money the same size?
Superior race.

Look at our money (and EU copied our coins)

same picture in all bills

Because making them all the same size is retarded? I don't even have to look at my wallet to pull out the right amount of cash with different sized notes

how many whores can i get with 100 reals

>165 euros

gib loan pls

What happens when Europeans have to use a vending machine or deposit into an ATM?

Fuck off. Uniform bill size is superior.

Actually not as bad. I hate how the euros aren't consistent in the height of the bill. It makes folding over money rolls awkward.

Lo yehudi, ata mamash metumtam...

how does different size nbills inconvewnience

1 of a medium level, 2 in low level and 1/3 if you want a good one.

Pain in the ass for a non autist to carry fashionably

Just scent them differently

Why can't they just use braille like our meme money

>mamash
Sorry, ignore the mamash, you are not that metumtam :3

I think this is the best choice, 2 height sizes, for higher and lower denominations, and different lengths in correlation in a set pattern.

Still huemulito's though

It's stupid because they change in both height and length.

One dimension (either height or length) should remain consistent so it folds and rolls up nicely. and can use the same storage containers as all the other bills. Wallets, money clips, plastic container, etc.

Hard to print out bumps on machines that mass produce by rolling stuff.

Blind people are pretty adaptable or have plenty of help, they're pretty cool with keeping one note of every type on their wallets and remember the order of sizes. In Australia it's nice because the five is smallest and $100 is largest.

Why does everything in America have to be big and obnoxious?

Yeah. A shame that such a good concept is lost to a worthless currency.

>huemulito
We do not fucking speak fucking spaniSHIT!
PERIOD!

Go big or go home.

Like the attack on Hiroshima and Nagazaki?

I don't speak spanish either but I know it gets your rustles jimmied ;^)

things only seem big to you because you're so small chinaman

R$100=US$100
We use BRL exactly as you use USD.
>but da price
Does not matter, you no longer use the dollar based on gold, as we do not use real based on dollar.

Big is something jap men just will never get.

Why is Kim Jong Il on your money?

Yes because its such an inconvenience

Our things only seem small to you because you forgot what weight is.

Pendejo hijo de puta...

Our new 5 quid notes are plastic.

Its coming to all notes soon.

Because we don't have many worthy people of our own to be in our unvaluable pesos.

???
I speak English, Portuguese, a bit of spanish and german and medium Hebrew, and in none of those languages your phrase made sence. Explain better.

Send me R$100
I must study it

Ours are some weird cotton/paper hybrid that are actually pretty durable. I'm sure it will change though.

>too retarded to just put something hard inside your monopoly money to use as braile
>what the fuck is a debit card

your things seem small to me because they only require 4 pixelated squares to censor out chinaman

all money is made of cloth/plastic. it aint papper

No really, I'm a Puerto Rican Polish French 1/16 Native American mutt and I don't speak spanish. Have fun in your third world country ;^)

>Implying that I have used paper money during the last four years

Stop copying us.

Protip: Does not work well, we tried plastic notes 15 years ago, it does not last nearly as long as it should.

Cotton based paper is still paper. You're thinking of wood pulp based paper.

Sure thing.
Already sent ;*)^

Is easy 4 blind people just like colors 4 retards

Thank you my fellow white friend.

They're not copying you. Australians invented the modern polymer banknote, and many countries have adopted them now, like us.

Also, the polymer technology has come a long way in the last 15 years.

Plastic bills suck for coke.

blind people can't see colors

Apparently Braille doesn't exist in Europe

I have German and Turkish visas, i decided to live here because i prefer to reign in hell than serve in heaven.

Go rest now, you don't want to get late for your shitf this sunday, do you? ;*)^

>Reading comprehension

Is it true these things used to be worth a pound? If you went into a British department store in 1905 and wanted to buy something that cost five pounds you had to drop five of these on the counter.

u r hard, size 4 blind people and colors 4 tards

No hay de qué mi hermano

We don't need it to be a different color or size because we can read, and don't need any other information then the numbers.

>Pablo, pay the man 100 Pecos
> -Pablo is confused-
>the red one Pablo...

Who else has bank notes with banter on it?

You won't believe this magic, but our machines can tell which bill is which. Same goes for coins.

Madness, I tell you.

>Americans still use physical cash, cheques, and signatures to buy goods

What's it like in the stone age?

When everyone sees American notes and knows it's money.

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
(kkkk is our real laugh, not hue)

I use chickens.

m8 if you went into a department store in 1905 to buy something worth £5 you best have been buying the whole store, and possibly a few more on that street

European money seems like you need an absurdly tall wallet.

I will never ever again say that my country is poor, mexico deserves this title.

>not having the oldest currency in the world still in use

>Implying I don't work for myself

Good luck with that, until you get shot or the state of society allows someone with more "power" to take what you have because they want it. But Brazil>German>Turkey so really, good luck.

I just refuse to learn spanish.

The US doesn't believe in helping the vulnerable member of society out, don't bother.

DOGGY EAT DOGGY WORLD, ABOLISH ALL THE SOCIAL GOMMUNISM IVE PAID THOUSANDS INTO WITH MY ANCESTORS, GIB IT ALL TO ISRAEL, BESTEST FREND :-DDDD

Pussy?

>tfw can reach a bill from my wallet and pay without having to read shit because of the texture of the bills

I don't think it even matters whether or not it's a huge inconvenience

the idea of changing something as big as YOUR COUNTRY'S CURRENCY just to cater to literally 0.0001% of the population is pretty fucking retarded

they should remove the numbers and denote the bills with dots instead for the 0.0001% of people who don't know how to read numbers

Touché

can confirm
My older brother is blind and without the different sizes he wouldnt be able to identify what note he has.

WTF NON-ISSUE OF THE CENTURY MUCH...

Wouldn't five pounds buy you a really nice suite back then?

I agree.
Trust me, i am blind.

I always though hue was the gathering/mating call of the favelas or h/e its spelled.