Stop being paid decent wages

stop being paid decent wages

stop strawmanning
stop advertising
stop playing legal egends

piss off you hanzo main

Areyousayingthatbygettingtriplerepeating7syourargumentwillbemorevalidthanmineandwhowillpickyourvegetablesifalltheillegalsweredeported?

Khekhed.

DAWGDAWGDAWG

>DUDEDUDEDUDEDUDEDUDEDUDE

You see, when Pablo does your job with a slave wage I will be able to buy the products for cheap.
And after the CEO of the company makes a killing I just hope I can tax him enough so the government can redistribute the money to you!
Please don't die in the meantime because of the lack of insurence and explain your kids why they can't get any christmas presents this year: For the net profit and my cheap iPhone.

I want Varg to debate this guy.

He used to be funny, what happened

I just want to see some folks over 5'0" to confront him at a vid con or something. Not even for violence or sperging out, just for stature comparison

SOMEBODY CLAIM TO BE DAILY STORMER REPS AND ASK TO DEBATE HIM, WHEN HE SAYS YES GO ON HIS STREAM AND ASK FOR HIS AGE AND HEIGHT AND THEN LAUGH AND HANG UP.
THIS WILL LEAD TO A SALT VEIN WHICH CAN BE MINED TO THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH

>Sup Forums defending 'decent' wages

whoa didn't know you guys support minimal wage

Not everyone here is a libertarian retard, you know.

Lel.

He's literally a manlet.

He's sitting down but it's still comedic.

is that you? fucking loser.

Shhh.

Varg would never ever do it. Varg fucking hates his ideas being challenged in a way he can't control. He literally murdered the last guy that did that.

meant for

They never learn

>Destiny going to a con
lol this pussy never leaves his house

How can you guys not understand that the more cheap labor you have the better off everyone is?

I don't know how I feel about this portrait. Every time I see it he seems mature and adult but when you see and hear him speak during his debates he looks and sounds like a puberty-stunted autistic weebosaurus keks.

so like automation

Leave the poor guy alone, he clearly has down syndrome.

invade mexico

For a second I thought that was Total Annihilation and I was excited, but then I clicked on it and it was just StarCraft.

HEY DAWG LISTEN THIS COUNTRY IS DIFFERENT FROM ALL OTHER COUNTRIES DAWG AND YOU CAN'T USE ANALOGIES OF OTHER COUNTRIES BECAUSE DAWG THIS IS AMERICA SO WE'RE DIFFERENT SO DON'T YOU DARE BRING UP THE UK OR WESTERN EUROPE OR JAPAN DAWG

Daily reminder if you don't own an iPhone you might as well be living under a fucking bridge

>universal health care

Just started watching Destiny and can't stop

Its not like other people where they either stick to their fields of expertise or are completely retarded. Its an exciting mix of mature level headed discussion and debate that has the ability to turn to absolute retardation and childlike immaturity at moment's notice.

Destiny is the drug I never knew I needed in my life

YOU ALL EVERYBODY

DUDE CARPET BOMBING MEXICO LMAO!