Kek bestows you with 100 billion USD, tax free. Wat do? Could you handle this blessing Sup Forums?

Kek bestows you with 100 billion USD, tax free. Wat do? Could you handle this blessing Sup Forums?

make appropriate investments until I can afford to kill myself by colliding with Neptune.

Run for President, reestablish the gold standard, now my money is actually worth something.

Buy land, lots of it.

Then strike the earth.

bump

invest in bigger benis research :-DD

Buy mines in africa, hire a team of scientists, build centrifuges and make a nuclear weapon. Then declare autonomy.

Buy nukes from north korea and detonate them in berlin

Send the rest to chinese domestic terrorists

>Kek bestows you with 100 billion USD, tax free. Wat do?
Purchase the following
>Land
>hookers
>blow

Buy Sup Forums, close down everything but Sup Forums.

Hire a hundred thousand australians and canadians to shitpost on youtube, facebook, reddit and twitter.

Redpill everybody!

Buy a new PC and continue shitposting on Sup Forums

Sit and wait for the hordes of dripping women to come and break down my door, which I will probably have to fix. Good thing I got 100 bil usd

i could not handle that blessing

bunga bunga parties

Become the arch nemesis of George Soros. Do exactly what he does but for the opposite causes.

Fund my own space program
Create a self-sustained base on Mars or the moon
Make the base a sanctuary for whites
Never have to deal with shitskins and mudslimes ever again

If you cannot make that money by yourself, you are not able to handle it no matter who you think you are. Thats why very few people get there.

Start Kekistan

Keep 100 million.
Figure out how to turn 99.9 billion into getting rid of all Jews.

Digits confirm

Security, production, White births, education(civics, race, jew aware,) replace cuckstianity with ethnic identity and traditions.

I'd buy a small island somewhere and put the rest in my superannuation account until I retire.

All on red.

YOU WOULD GAMBLE IT?

Beat me to it fine gentleman

Give it to Soros so he can continue fucking up west europe.

Play Agusta national

I'd establish some kind of business. Would be happy with 2 mil just to buy a plot of land and build something like a farm.

Hire standing mercenary army
Literally march from east coast to west coast canada killing everyone.
Retire to my giant private island.

>buy spaceX
>buy petroleum company.
>build orbital dropped greenhouse producing machines.
>think turn of the century, smog in the air bad and multiply several times.
>Send several rockets on mission to drop machines, then return to earth to pick up more machines.
>mars gets atmosphere, ice caps melt.
>buy monsanto.
>genetically engineer algae to produce a fuck ton of oxygen and nitrogen with whats available on mars.
>send many tons of it to the now liquid water on mars.
>colonize with every white person from earth. Literally evacuate this shithole.
>FUCK OFF NIGGERS WE'RE FULL.
>breathable

I'll buy one of those fancy super expensive Kobe steaks. Can't really think of much else I'd buy. I imagine I probably wouldn't live much differently than I do now.

It takes more than just money to be able to do that. You're going down the moment anyone finds out.

Just take over South Africa. Offer any nazi a land grant to kill those niggers and free the whites already there. Also buy the media to your side.

I'd buy myself all the things needed for a small country and declare myself Prince while shamelessly accepting the UK's military protection (and by extension NATO).
Then I'd invest in getting people into space while I live a life of unparalleled luxury. Fuck NASA though, I'd go private.

>Buy land in American heartland
>build house
>Build shooting range
>build racetrack
>Build garage to store/work on my multiple cars
>Bunker of food and weapons

I am kek. I can't spare 100 billion but I can spare 1 billion to first reply. You will have proof right away.

I am anticipating no replys so I will show you how dumb you were after reading this.

Fuck it.

Sitting on your ass like a retard?

i'm not saying i'd pay judges and politicians to lower the age of consent, but i may have a summer home in Nigeria.

you could just buy one from Russia or the Jews

>Wanting to fuck black lolis.
Just go to Ukraine. The law isn't enforced there.

Wow. Grats if you read this you are a doppelgänger.

>Not Uranus

convert to jew

That's like a million flat easy

Buy a third-world country and see if it's possible to make it a first-world country (without genociding and replacing the population) before i die.

>Take 50 Billion
>Buy fake currency until I have 1 Trillion in fake currency
> Buy entire continent of Africa with 500 Billion because they cant tell real from fake
> use 49 Billion in real money to hire 1 million all Russian thugs to take over Entire continent
> Once all Africoons are gone offer 1 Billion to last man standing
> Live stream world wide on pay per view
> Rinse and repeat with different shit tier countries

buy an island and create a country for people over 6 foot, because short people privileges are ridiculous where i am

Put it in a savings account and live frugally off the modest interest.

I'd single out people who are doing work that I believe needs doing/like fund their efforts. This would be in return for 8% of their profits if they're a business venture.

The rest I'd use to buy my own home, live well and hire tutors that'd teach me what I'd need to know in order to push the world in the direction i want it to go in.

Have a fuckton of children.

Much cheaper to just build a magnetic shield for Mars, just need some superconductors/solar panels and rockets to get it up there.

Park it in the L1 spot, it stops the solar wind from stripping off the atmosphere. Within a couple decades you have enough CO2 and high enough temps to try your algae biz

Also, Mars would be a shithole for generations. By forcing white people to live there, we'd become the (due to gravity) weak, poor, isolated fucks.

Your plan should just be to give your 100 billion to me. Or light it on fire. Either would be a better option.

I fart rape your mom, then I rape her

>Hire a hundred thousand australians and canadians to shitpost on youtube, facebook, reddit and twitter.

B..but we already do this for free.

I would buy sufficient enough land to build the Principality of Kek on, then conquer in his name

bribe leaders into making Norway great again.

Give it to Andrew Anglin.

Donate to African country.

Start a research lab to construct an ethnic bioweapon.

Fund a crusade to liberate the holy land save the west.
Deus Vult anyone?

Develop some convoluted way to kill myself after I give some to a person I care for deeply

Buy lots of land and gun turrets, land mines surrounding my compound with secret tunnels to the outside world. Lots of other related type stuff

How many Africoins will that cost?

robot sex bot research, i will save the world in that way.

it's a big mars magnetocondom

>Start a research lab to construct an ethnic bioweapon.

the bioweapon costs 51 billion to create and use. you've got one shot. who do you take care of?

FUND IT!

Spend the money on more trading cards

Burn it to slow inflation.

Absolutely win or lose I would get to do something that no one had ever done before.

kill as many jews as possible.

Would that be enough?