Is this a nice girl Sup Forums? is it degenerate of me to date a white looking mexicunt...

is this a nice girl Sup Forums? is it degenerate of me to date a white looking mexicunt? these are the questions i need help with

I would marry her. Latinas love freaky sex.

>is this a nice girl Sup Forums
yep
>is it degenerate
looks to have very very little amerindian in her, go for it

You do what makes you happy user. If she's a bitch and treacherous, then you walk away and find another.

>tfw ur thicc latina gf is coming over and u know ur fucking

>premarital sex
degenerate

Dated half white half Mexican. Hot as hell, but I think their brains start deteriorating causing them to go crazy.

(((Sup Forums))) is full of effeminate queers that aren't man enough to get white women, so they never stop in their never-ending quest to justify them going for scraps, ie. minority women.

Yes, it's degenerate.

Ahahahahahaha, and you ask yourselves why your race is doomed.

I'd legally marry her, legally have sex with her, legally have mestizo and mestizas children with her, she will legally divorce me, she will legally rob me of my money, she will legally get custody of our children, she will legally fuck my shit up, she will legally make me an alcoholic, she will legally drive me to kill myself...

Fuck OFF. No thicc Latinas for poltards. I will look up to that

T. Chicano

This coming from a guy whose race was doomed the moment white men stepped foot on American soil

Would marry.

eh
She looks ok.

Id tenderly fuck her brains out and probably wife her too

>Scraps

Pic related is half Native American, faggot.

So what's your point? There are plenty of white women still around, and if (((Sup Forums))) had real men here, they would go for the white women instead of the minority slut scraps.

True, but (((Sup Forums))) believes the forced "bleached" meme despite it being scientifically incorrect. They will do anything to justify how they can't get white women!

Mexican women are mental.

Take caution.

Breed with whomever you want but be mindful of the genetic consequences.

Don't be surprised if your child looks nothing like you, for first gen hybrids- white genes take a backseat and then it's up to your children to breed with someone whiter for your traits to appear.

do you think mexico is a race?

Stand behind her and fuck her full of that good white semen.

>Having sex for purposes other than impregnating a female

It is degenerate, but probably better than dating a blue haired SJW.

Lol kek. Nigger.

My wife is half Mexican and half Hungarian.

They have to have a good amount of white in them or they'll be just another beaner OP.

No, it's the way to go. Your kids will be beautiful and will get that hybrid vigor.

chinese people arent human? hmm

African Americans have a lot of European DNA, otherwise they would be as seperate as the Chinese.

What is PCA?

How does YOUR racial line end? Your genes are passed on as a function of the number of children you have. As far as anyone can prove the mother's race has exactly zero impact on which of your genes are passed on.

You do what makes you happy man.

I wouldn't listen to this board, it's filled with people who take frog memes seriously to the point that they'll parade it around outside this website, the other half are simply LARPing about how they're alpha gods or some cuckoo shit.

You shouldn't try to appease a bunch of NEETs, Animeposters, and so forth. It's your life.

She's quite light skinned, definitely more Spanish than mestizo in terms of her features. Your kids would probably pass as white.

I feel exactly the way she does.

But I was born here.

>that one triangle

>This thread is telling dude to go for it
>Another thread will make fun of dude for 1% indian blood

which is it Sup Forums

If you've seen HWNDU or "Faces of Sup Forums" threads, you'd realize there's more non-whites on this board than those with European ancestry so, nobody's really in the place to make a mockery out of others.

Thats true.

It's nothing personal against illegals, it's just that if you're gonna have immigration... it better be ordered.

It's also inhumane not deporting illegals immediately.

Letting an illegal build a life illegally is inhumane. You are letting them build lives without security, lives that will put them in perpetual legal limbo.

If you need cheap migrant laborers to pick crops then go through the steps to get them in the country legally.

SJWs and liberals are only sticklers for the law when it is advantageous to their interests but not any other time.

You gotta be a hardass when enforcing some bullshit smoking laws but you gotta be lax on immigration.