When did you realize that white women are the problem?

When did you realize that white women are the problem?

They are the first ones to race mix, to cheat, to join feminism, to sue their man, to whore themselves, to waste their money and to ruin their children.

Other urls found in this thread:

servingmen.tumblr.com/
allthatsnews.com/articles/society/soldier-catches-wife-cheating-him-innumerable-men-while-hes-gone-gets-sweet-revenge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

men let women have power
it's mens fault

This man is absolutely right

All good points but it starts with us. FOr women, the men in their lives are the red or blue pill. Thats why minorities are destroying the West.

He's right you know...

Also, aerial winter is insane. She cut her tits off becuse she didnt want to be known by them, has since starred in nothing and now constantly tries to out do Kylie Jenner on who can be the biggest slut on instagram.

white women, or women in general?

>you both add such a beauty to that scenic surroundings
CRAWLING IN MY SKINNNNNNN

If only men could understand this...

Sooner or later Sup Forums is going to have to make up its collective mind. Are woman a bunch of half-witted, myopic children led astray by the Jews or actual human beings with moral agency and motives?

How do we do it? How do we return men to the way they should be?

It's not good enough with us unplugging one at a time! Generation Z are onto a good start, are they our beacon of hope?!

the former who wish to be viewed as the latter

I'm afraid that it's only war that could fix the problem.

We have not even hit rock bottom yet mate.

Fuck I didn't realise she was being a massive slut on instagram, I've been missing out. Anyway, feminism is a shit test that Islam passed and the West failed. Feminists today surrender to displays of Islamic strength, something for us to learn from. White Sharia is the answer.

THEN LET'S GET ON WITH IT!!

Are you actually expecting women to be adults capable of responsibility? Idiot.

Is that you Schlomo?

That's why you keep the whore in check. Dominate her and control her. She yearns for it, even if she calls herself a "feminist". Feminism is nothing more than a rebellious act designed to get domination and discipline from men.

Children, and women, have moral agency and motives. It's just underdeveloped and limited, "child-like" if you will. Childhood and moral agency are not mutually exclusive conditions.

The final, most unforgivable crime of women's liberation was Ariel Winter having a breast reduction

>women, not """men""" are the problem

OP is retarded.

servingmen.tumblr.com/

I thought that at the time too, but she's got massive tits post-op anyway.

Wtf I love women now!
Young women are less likely to be retarted libertarians and actually voted slightly more for Trump.

>Higher percentage of white millennial women voted Trump than white millennial men

Is Sup Forums a Jewish psyop to make us turn on our own women?

/thread

It's not white women, it's women. period.

White men are the issue, bub. They're raising their kids improperly, leading them to become the shit we're looking at right now.
Stop molesting your daughters and or babying them.

Hey rabbi, watcha doin?

Is there a dating website to find virgins specifically?

fpbp

This. For once white women are right. White fathers are the fault here.

>59% of unmarried white men voted for trump
>39% of unmarried white women voted for trump
>trump won the college educated white male vote
>he lost the college educated white female vote

that sound like a bogus poll to me and its still shows that more white millenial women voted for hillary than white millenial men

It's not women, it's Jews. period.

Can confirm white woman are a problem.

see

>Posting Vermeer's servant slut.

>feminism is a shit test that Islam passed and the West failed.
Holy fuck this just unironically activated my almonds. It all makes sense now. How else could feminism have such a glaring illogical double think with protecting Islam?

>When did you realize that white women are the problem?

in the early 90s

Wrong

allthatsnews.com/articles/society/soldier-catches-wife-cheating-him-innumerable-men-while-hes-gone-gets-sweet-revenge

I idealize finding a virgin (I'm 25) but also wouldn't that be sort of hypocritical expectation since I've fucked a few girls?

Isn't it basically asking a woman to cheat on you at least once in life if you expect her to go her entire life only fucking you, when she doesn't have the same monopoly on your sexual experience? Just asking here

Ariel Winter is a jewish mexican. I can see why a treeswinger like you might mistake that for white, but for a real WASP she sticks out like brazilian pretending to have european features.

those from pic related aren't white

Also I sincerely doubt that there are many girls who aren't absolutely hideous who make it to 18 still virgins in 2017

women should be enslaved and bought and sold as chattel.

anything else is too dangerous.

Why is this even a question? Clearly the former.

We have made life to easy for them. We have given them too much. They need, no excuse me. They deserve hard times.

the "who is most likely to racemix" part of your pic is misleading because not all racemixing is the same

This. The reason why they also do that is because their fathers were shit.

But honestly, they are seriously entitled and brainless.

good posting amirite? i'm getting the hang of this shit, I will be a master meme wizard in no time

Can we just put a general ban in place on white women?

>How do we do it? How do we return men to the way they should be?

too late. all the bisphenol-a is turning men into faggots and all the hormonal birth control is making women asexual

Yea treating woman like adults was a mistake.

This. The power was given to women, it was never theirs to take. Women are civilaztion wreckers when not kept in check by men. It's the men at fault when the men stop keeping them in check.

Therefor Islam is the true religion.

Soon brother

This.

Well I'm a 22y/o virgin, but I'm also not a beta. I've had numerous occasions to have sex, but I am really into the idea of doing it with another virgin. Though as I'm getting older I'm scared the pool is sliming drastically.
Actually, I was curating a virgin wifey 9/10 for a while--but it went to shit (she became a militant sort of sjw).
Anyways, point is I'm a 7.5/10 virgin whom is such for moral reasons, I would like the same to start a family with

>TIME FIE

what did she mean by this?

>Brown eyes
>White

Okay bud.

Not going to happen.

>they are civilisation wreckers

Yep. Keep seeing threads about red pilling/pilled women, makes me laugh because you know they're going to fuck shit up just like they did with virus games. Beta males mane, they are truly the scum of society.

>tfw about to leave the average age of the chinks and poos

>Says white women are the problem.
>Posts pic of a non-white woman.

Men need to take back control of women's sexuality in order to bring it back to traditionalism.

Is this the girl that cut off her finger for fun?

This isn't wrong.

You got it! She's very white too.

since the last seemingly sweet and unassuming one I met was trying to fucking sue her own parents.

White women are nigger tier.

>africa and south america have no data

gotta make sure we believe scandis are the pedophiles, not the unwashed brown masses

Chart is a good example of how responsibility and reality set in as you age.

The bottom line, get a waifu you fucking losers!

Not even oregano

very mentally deranged more like

Not sure I agree with this, the feminist movement started back in the late 1800s in America.

While I am sure there did exist men who simply desired cheap prostitutes at that point in history, (Same could be said any point) the general public didn't really want open depravity.

Honestly the problem is more communism/Marxism. These are very maternal ways to set up society (which is also why they are so attractive to women)

lmao fuck off autist

Lel

This is a retarded idea, only the wealthy would have access to women. They should be distributed evenly amongst the population and they should be kept away from the mentally ill or genetically inferior.

the problem is white men are total losers

>only the wealthy would have access to women
whats wrong with this?

>they should be kept away from the mentally ill or genetically inferior
solved by poor fags not being able to afford to breed

>They should be distributed evenly amongst the population

afraid you cant compete with chad? historically only 20% of men passed on their genes compared to 80% of women. 4 women for each man is part of genetics.

Back in the days of yore, when Christianity was not abandoned by the masses and the faith was strong, women were shackled and bound as they should be, and men were in the right to punish them for committing degenerate or vile acts. Now in this age, women have been "liberated", and are free to pursue their degenerate lifestyles without anything to stop them. Free to corrupt the youth into seeing such evil and vileness as "natural", or "wholesome". Now the Lilith spawn are destroying everything, ruining the lives of men wherever they go. Destroying the works of our forefathers, letting enemies come freely into our walls, all so that they can keep on stomaching cock and engaging in mindless obscene acts. This evil is inherent within ALL women, not just white ones my friend. By abandoning Christianity we set this evil loose upon the West. And we can't put it back in again.

the "20% of men passing on genes" is a brotier meme with no real source

Whites get abortions because they know they can't get government assistance for them.
Niggers get abortions because they're retarded.
Hispanics don't get as many abortions because they know they're outbreeding everyone else.

damn

Gotta love it when Jesusfag spouts Mohammed-tier shit

It still means that "other" are superior

why do you faggets keep up with gossip like this?

The majority of white women voted for Trump

>white women are the worst
>They race mix
>don't sleep with white women

Majority of white women happily suck nigger dick. Majority of white women THAT VOTED, voted for Trump. Vast majority of white women DIDN'T VOTE AT ALL. Too busy with nigger dicks. Every young person knows that white women fuck non-whites all the time.

All that white=no data

Africa makes a sport of raping virgins aka 7 year olds, but we must not report that to the world.

>Majority of white women happily suck nigger dick.
You've spent too much time on Sup Forums and Sup Forums. This isn't true.

Well to be fair, womens politics are based from the influential men in their life
A lot of chads were voting for Trump, not even liberal females could compete with the fact that Trump supporters were a more manly tier crowed than what Hillary supporters were. Of course women could stay in the cuck crowed (Hillary/Blue) or move into a more alpha crowed where they can whore themselves out to chad trump supporters

You must live in a fucking trailer park if that's your impression of white women.

Jesus Christ, get your shit together, faggot.