Sup Forums questionnaire

If you could choose to view one event in history, what would it be and why?
Hard mode: Nothing between 1934-1945

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vaslui
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hiroshima or Nagasaki I wanna see and feel the effects of what a nuke can truly do.

Interesting, for me, I would have to choose the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand. The event that catalyzed WW1 and shattered the European monarchies.

The Napoleanic wars.

forgot the why, because that was the beginning of the downfall of Europe as a whole.

checked and nice choice

Oh yeah thats a good one also the event that started a war that will never truly be forgotten.

David and Jonathan saying their final goodbye to eachother. I want to know what was botched in the translations of the homophobes about what they actually did. They did not exceed in tears like it says in English. That was not the verb. And exceeding in tears makes no sense. The verb meant to bubble forth. To make to rise to the surface. Given they became one flesh. And uncovered the nakedness of their mother. And said their love was greater than that of all women. I think they came with eachother. But we read they merely cried. And "exceeded". The one of them anyways. I don't think so!

It's a tie between the signing of the Declaration of Independence, the coronation of Emperor Napoleon I, and the burning of the library of Alexandria.

The assassination of Julius Caesar would be pretty cool to see too.

Interesting, I'm not too familiar with Biblical scripture but I know of David and Johnathan.

Watching the massacre of Spanish Muslims at the hands of Charlemagne and his army would get me rock hard.

It is interesting. Our sodom interpretation. Interesting. That of rainbows and what they signify. Interesting. The gendered or sexual natures or histories of God and of Adam. Interesting. Think Sistine Chapel. Whom is that woman with God? A not real figure. Or blasphemy. That's what it is. God does not have a girlfriend. Centurion? Interesting interpretation. Eunuchs? Interesting interpretation. OP has David in his pic. Why is he naked? Aaaand the "interesting" lie or interpretation we went with with David and Jonathan was "they were merely friends!". Whilst we literally botch, verbs and ignore fucking everything. And common sense. Thanks for showing interest :)

Creation of the universe.

charles martel kicking the terrorists out of europe

The indo-european invasions, mostly to sastify my linguistics related autism, and to see if they were white.

The Black Death, to see the damage.

Probably either Lincoln's Gettysburg Address or the Signing of the Declaration of Independence.

The holocaust.

these should be history, not fiction

this t b h

The moment Eve gave Adam the forbidden fruit.

The crusades. Just finished wiping out the Arabian Empire in Civ 5 and I'd like to see the original.

Germany, Jan 30, 1933

see

ah so you're not fully red pilled yet

I would listen to the Sermon on the Mount, even if I wouldn't understand it, to hear it from the mouth of Christ himself would be amazing.

This. Is was still not a transgression on his part. Do we know absolutely everything at the moment? We do not. Did God punish them by saying you now must be mentally and physically innocent like you once were? No. All the curses were sexual

*it was...

To take the redpill is to see the world as it really is, and not believe lies about how it works, whether it be from the establishment or the church.

a nice day of bread and games at the colusseum. with some currency so i can buy snacks and use the bathroom.

The world is not an old ass sphere. The Bible opens your spirit and a good way to live. It is the only truths

>the church is all evil/lying
*tips fedora*

The Battle of the Boyne.

Pre 1900 Alaskan goldrushes. I would sell so many mules and flour sacks.

>good way to live
Please read the old testament

The construction of the great pyramids of Giza because I want to know how they did it.

You wanna explain to me the concept of trains on a ball? Go on. You wanna tell me which architects you know of. Other than nobody. Who plan for making their skyscrapers not look like Pisa towers? Earth is flat. Plop a billion buildings down. They're all straight as shit. No corrections needed. Everything is electric. The sun is not a furnace. Polaris never moves

>the Bible is a good way to live
>please read the Old Testament
Yeah eh

Caesar getting ganked

Not particularly religious, but Christianity provides a lot of good lessons for society, and forms the core of a moral and healthy civilization. Also nice choice, the Crusades are one of my favorite periods of history

Oh I know what you're crying about now. Killing the freakish mutant offspring of fallen angels

The conquistadors subjugating and conquering the natives, or the American Civil war

Battle of Austerlitz. Napoleon was outmanned and outgunned, but baited the enemy forces onto a frozen lake where he used cannons to break the ice and sink the army. Seeing that would be amazing.

Do you actually believe that the Earth is flat?
Don't think I've seen someone who unironically believed that here

The launch of the Vostok 1

Yea that would be a nice one, Battle of Ice would also be cool to see

Stand at a railroad crossing outside the gates. Watch a diesel loco stall. Why isn't it fucken moving? How do tracks stretch right across Russia and yet we are manufacturing rails that fucken curve on a Y axis. Gimme a break. Not even nukes are real

Battle at Thermopylae.
Good mountain top view

am I to assume that Nagasaki and Hiroshima was just the wrath of God then?

No. Interlacing and firebombings

Fuck it, I'm going to woodstock.

There is quite an interesting case for nukes never actually having been used in Japan.

You sound more and more retarded by the post. The concept of 'trains on a ball' as you put it, is because the curvature of the earth is so minor because of how large it is, it's within the degree of error for the tracks. And how are architects relevant? The (sing.) Tower of Pisa is at an angle because it was built in soft soil on shitty 12th century foundations. Modern buildings stay straight because people know what they're doing.

Moon landing, 1969.

Because it's the fucking moon landing.

>>Watching the massacre of Spanish Muslims at the hands of Charlemagne and his army would get me rock hard.

>>Creation of the universe.

>>The indo-european invasions, mostly to sastify my linguistics related autism, and to see if they were white.

>>The construction of the great pyramids of Giza because I want to know how they did it.

All fuckin' excellent choices. I

Imma go with britbong on this one. Just cause physics is hard doesn't mean it's made up

I don't buy any of this and fuck your ad homs. I mentioned trains at stand still. I have researched track curvature theories and how long is longest loco. Longest tracks. Over what distances you claim it'd need to eventually be impossibly curved and physical nonsense all over the place. You don't observe. You change your experiments based on your own experiments. How do you age rocks? You can't. Your grandfather is not a bowl of soup nor a monkey

Never happened

This one has undeniably Bern disproven, at least based on the evidence given to substantiate the event.

Aristotle's defense speech before the Athenians put him to death.

jesus getting crucified :^)

Duh, Rome under Aurelius' rule.

You mean Socrates. Though exaggerated/ written by Plato?

Assuming I was immune from harm: Battle of Passchendaele

Plato is a Mongoloid

Do you mean Socrates? Either way, I just reread the Apology yesterday so that's definitely a good one to see.

>immune from harm

Pussy

The Battle of Carabobo

Biggest battle for Venezuela's independence and one of the most important battles in Latin American history

oh yeah nuffin more amuzing than seeing a random guy shooting a guy in a car..that must be such an interesting event to see!

What do you mean by that, and Plato wrote 'Apology', which uses Socrates trial as a muse.

Trying to respond to as many posts as possible. Nice responses from everyone, good to see people with an appreciation of history here.

eeeehm probably you would get a delusional small skirmish exagerrated by the writers...

Try Lepanto or the Siege of Malta

What
Where did anime come from

Bit of an out-there choice but I'd want to see the day Thera/Santorini erupted and sent a tidal wave (estimated to be up to 150m tall) over Minoan Crete.
Just getting to see how the Bronze Age people deal with the biggest volcanic eruption during the holocene would be crazy. They must've thought it was the end of the world.

He said everybody used to be a tranny. That Adam used to be three different forms of tranny. And that straight people need females to become a tranny again. And homo men. A man to do his form of tranny again. And dykes theirs because Adam used to also be a fem fem tranny. And etc etc. This is going to sound nuts for this board. But homosex makes an army. Shun homosex and you will lose at everything you touch

That's what I thought as well, kinda weak. It would be really cool if you were around for say he next month to see how people felt afterwards--hes literally just watching the assignation Is kinda weak.

before those fokkin christians ruined it all!

Make Rome Great AgaiN! Bring back the Mos Maiorum!

I wouldn't go into that portal of hell without it. Passchendaele was pure horror.

>The assassination of Julius Caesar would be pretty cool to see too.

A mix of a highly aggressive culture and the united states castrating them after (we firebombed them to hell)

nukes do not exist and the sciences behind atoms is bollocks.
Nobody died from exposure to radio activity at Chernobyl, at Fukushima or anywhere else.

youtube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0

2016 US Presidential election
Done and done.

>you change experiments based on your experiments
Yes, because otherwise you would just constantly find out the same thing.

>how do you age rocks?
Who tried to age rocks? Is that a thing?

>Your grandfather is not a monkey
Because that evolution happened over millions of generations, not two. Please come back when you are an adult and have finished primary school.

lol nice

Well, ass far as the homosexuality and military goes--one certainly picks up on such details reading Hellenic sources

This would get me rock hard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vaslui

I'd also like to watch Cortes and the conquistadores fucking up Tenochtitlan. I'd like to see Tenochtitlan in all it's glory and then watch the conquistadores destroy it, just to understand how the fuck they managed to tear down what was arguably the most advanced city in the New World

You invent shit to lie more. I told you already what everything is. Electric. You ignore that. Go back to the old ways or move on. If Church takes over again, that is also not necessary. His saved know what to do. Everybody claims ages of rocks so nice obfuscation. And there is no missing link. And it is not me.

Nice digits, but I think witnessing it knowing the aftermath would make it cool. Like seeing the reactions of everyone there, knowing that it would lead to the 1st World War.

666 fuck off 666

Yes. I also feel the need for some reason to correct my earlier essay lol. Pimps and hookers in Molech temples are not "homosexuals". A word that didn't exist. Anyways, based bread is based. Also 300 was not a shit movie due to fact they were so hetero I guess eh? Hehe

Declaration of independence signing. Objectively the zenith of human history.

November 8th into 9th 2016 again

And also. How does the Plato meme about trannies work for bisexuals. Why aren't the genders presently split in half? Ah. The 144,000. Good little group

Also, if you've ever actually been to bunker hill in Baltimore , it would be kinds tits to be there at the battle. (Where the star spangled banner was written)

King Leopold II slaughtering niggers.

>ctrl-f "hussars"/"vienna"
>0 results

9/11 with multiple HD cameras catching everything from multiple angles just to prove/disprove all the conspiracy theories

Can I ask you a personal question leaf? When did you start becoming "redpilled"? Like, what age, and what was your first redpill?