Hey bros in 2 weeks the small muslim community in my hometown of 60...

Hey bros in 2 weeks the small muslim community in my hometown of 60,000 is inviting people to the mosque here to "ask the tough questions about Islam and end stigma".

There are many things I am already going to say but please give me the mental ammunition I need to BTFO these faggots permanently.

>inb4 real ammunition joke

This will most likely be televised by local media outlets and with enough zingers will make it big time.

Please help me protect my city from muslim invaders Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716280/Yes-boys-sex-slaves-Outrage-British-Muslim-cleric-mosque-Cardiff-jihadis-radicalised-tells-teenagers-captives-permissible-Islam.html
jihadwatch.org/2015/08/he-said-that-raping-me-is-his-prayer-to-god
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're fucked.

What city?

What should be the punishment for blasphemy? Should people be allowed to convert freely from Islam? What does the Koran say and what do you personally believe?

Good luck for your speech comrade.

Ask them if would they would die fighting to protect Canada if an Islamic country invaded Canada.

>ask the tough questions
"Will you please go home now?"

Vernon B.C

Thanks I'm writing this shit down need some hard hitters that they will stumble to answer.
My ultimate goal is to get one of them to beat me up or enact some type of violence on me in so the whole town can see the true face of Islam.

I used to be muslim. Ask them about how retarded sharia law is.

Another good one thanks man

Ask them if they support Canada's judicial system of due process, or if they believe we should implement Sharia

Draw a stickman and say that is Muhammad.

Tell them about the integration problems Europe has with Muslim ghettos.

Muslims will live by their book despite their own opionions, not that many the 1st generation who are just happy to be free of that hellhole, but the 2nd generation will seek to Islam.

Go there and ask them if are they going to lie to you, hopefully the contradiction will collapse reality and draw the mosque in a black hole.

oh fuck that is the ultimate troll, I'm bringing a buddy of mine and if i can bate them into attacking me it will be fucking perfect

Good luck. You might not even get to ask a question. I figure most of them are going to be like "How do you deal with Islamophobia?" or "Trump's rhetoric?"

Buddy of mine to film

Ask:

Do you condemn your prophet muhammad for murdering and enslaving jews, pagans and christians in the name of allah?

Going to be more of a group discussion rather than a formal Q and A so ill be able to yell shit out

Does Islam support the example of muhammad?

How old was aisha when they consumated their marriage?

Why does Islam allow sex with minors?

GTFO

Commonage Road Master race representing here

Last time they had a meeting probably 50-60 people showed up and the mosque is tiny

Ask about the punishments in the quaran
Examples stealing: 5:38 "As for the thief, both male and female, cut off their hands. It is the reward of their own deeds, an exemplary punishment from Allah."

“The recompense for those who wage violent transgression against God and His Messenger and who go forth spreading corruption in the Earth is that they should be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet should be cut off on alternate sides or that they should be sent into exile…” (Quran 5:33)

Just find some more and know you shit
>Implying you already don't because your a leaf.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
gl hf OP, I wish you the best.

The TV editors will never allow any of your good points to air, so think long and hard about why you're going. Because instead what's going to happen is that even if you win, the muslims are going to use you as a foil against to make their bad arguments. You'll be able to show their arguments as bad, but no one will listen to you.

That said, you should demand they admit that terrorism is islamic and they are responsible for it. They need to apologize for islamic terror and pledge to fight it. Don't let them get away with bullshit like "all violence is bad." Insist they say MUSLIM violence is bad. When they won't do it, point it out to the other people. Say, "do you see what the muslim is truly like? He won't even condemn muslim violence. He's copping out. This is because he secretly SUPPORTS muslim violence and is hiding it behind his half truths."

Then if you can bring him to his knees on that one and get him to admit that there is muslim violence, demand he apologize for it. If he won't, point him out again. "You see? The muslim won't even apologize for his own violence."

Dude come to this shit I probably know who you are anyway

Ask what is 'Taqiyya'

Ask why is it that if the Jewish-owned media supports the mass exodus into Europe, then why do the Jews seek their own destruction? Is it because they have Israel?

I'm the airline pilot guy ... not sure what's my April schedule yet

Ask them if they're inbred

what year graduation?

Justin Trudeau wouldn't

I'm from out east. Moved in couple of years ago. Anyhow ... I'll be there if I'm on days off.

sounds good if you end up coming ill be wearing a grey shirt with a red cross on it

This, ask about Mohammad being a pedo, also don't forget to bring the quotes from Bukhari that talk about Aisha's age if they try and lie about it.

Tell them you are confused about certain quran quotes and ask them to explain.

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

>Abstain from sex, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for, in their case, you are free from blame.
Qur’an 23:1-6

>Guard your chastity, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for then you are not to be blamed.
Qur’an 70:22-30

>Cardiff imam: "Women will be taken as captives, as slaves, yeah, women will be taken as slaves. And then, er, her master has relations with her because this is permissible in Islam, it’s permissible to have relations with a woman who is your slave."
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716280/Yes-boys-sex-slaves-Outrage-British-Muslim-cleric-mosque-Cardiff-jihadis-radicalised-tells-teenagers-captives-permissible-Islam.html

>Yazidi sex slave: "He said that raping me is his prayer to god."
jihadwatch.org/2015/08/he-said-that-raping-me-is-his-prayer-to-god

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal