Is Europe ever going to send the Muslims back?

Is Europe ever going to send the Muslims back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lhv09c3Q-OU
youtu.be/uLfukuEutIU
express.co.uk/news/world/737356/eu-migrant-relocation-refugees-refuse-live-eastern-europe-lithuania
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, we've already startet

Based Denmark doesn't count. What about the countries that aren't shaped like cumstains?

Germany will be last to follow, but probably will if everyone deports them

Sweden can be saved, things are changing over there. It's now legitimate to talk about refugees, which is a huge step for them

No. they are going to kill themselves because europeans are stupid. Any of them worth their salt either immigrated else where or got slaughtered in the world wars.

We sent them home 800 years ago to create our country,now the few we have are usually chill and dont pull the type like they do in sweden and shit

>europeans are stupid

and you are a nigger or an european descendant moved to america?

>a huge step for them
tell me about it, they're so.... so well trained. I don't know another way to say it. I've never seen swedes disagree with authority.

They'd better get started straight off. The longer they stay the more difficult it will be to hit the undo button.

>which is a huge step for them
top kek
youtube.com/watch?v=lhv09c3Q-OU

When they see this absolute devastation
How can any Muslim want to stay after Trump BTFOing Merkel who're
youtu.be/uLfukuEutIU

Hey Aussie, how are things down under? Any chance you'll send you migrants back in the future
>pic
Where can O find more of this, for uh...research

that face when literal muslim-by-heritage countries like albania and bosnia have no terrorism

but christian countries with muslim immigrants do

what the actual fuck, western europe?

Probably not.

>Is Europe ever going to send the Muslims back?
No, the 4th turning applies to European generations too. Soon after the civil war in the US, Europe will descend into violence too. Muslims will turn en masse on Europeans and Berlin, Paris, London will fall. The outcome of this total war is uncertain, but the US will be unable to assist. If Europe is to live on as secular democracies, she will have to embrace racial policies, which isn't very likely right now.

I'm not saying race-specific bioweapons, but under conditions of significant unrest, anything might happen.

>race specific bio weapons
Hi Anglin

The difference is Albanians aren't descended from inbred fucks

Why send them back and pay for the plane fuel?

>race-specific bioweapons
You have any sources on this info? We are going to see vicious weapons we couldn't dream of in the past, like how surprising the a bomb was, but this could be a real surprise.

> Any of them worth their salt either immigrated
Explains why there were somany traitors fighting against germany in ww2

Well, there already exist diseases and conditions that rely on certain genetic traits. I don't see why we shouldn't expect that they do or will exist, or that some other methodology relying on particular biomarkers won't do basically the same thing.

>Is Europe ever going to send the Muslims back?

The one thing that cracks me up is Muslims seem to be the only ethnic group WILLING to move to nations where they know at least half the population hates them and may one day become a threat.

You know those same people who put Jews in gas chambers when they got sick of their bullshit.

Its literally walking into a lions den and hoping the lion doesn't attack you.

>Jews in gas chambers when they got sick of their bullshit.
Lies. The were deloused, fed, given a productive purpose in life, and the ones that died anyway were disposed of in an orderly and sanitary fashion. All this despite a pretty brutal war.

And then they turned around and called them all Nazis and literally Hitler, bit the hand that fed them, condemned many to prison and death, destroyed a great nation, let communism spill out all over the place and then went on a murdering spree in Palestine that continues to this day.

Don't ever fall for Jew lies. They're the ones that sent the Muslims in as well to destroy us more.

>ou know those same people who put Jews in gas chambers when they got sick of their bullshit.
I'm pretty sure Muslims are Holocaust deniers. Nothing they've seen in Europe disproves the denial.

In due time.

Oddly enough, it was from an Islamist that I had first ever heard of the notion that the Ashkenazim are not real Jews. That took me on an interesting history lesson.

Also a good way to find out that, as much as you can learn from Wikipedia, it has such frustrating gaping holes in it. I had to give up after about six months of lunch break reading trying to figure out why the Khazars felt it so necessary to defend the Caucasus mountains (being an obvious wall) when the Caliphate could have just expanded around the Caspian Sea instead, considering that there didn't seem to have been a whole lot of organized resistance up through that way, yet resources sufficient for food and expansion and such.

>Oddly enough, it was from an Islamist that I had first ever heard of the notion that the Ashkenazim are not real Jews. That took me on an interesting history lesson.
They're brainwashing you with their Semitic mental virus and calling it "history".
There were no "real Jews" outside of 300BC to about 300AD

That's what I've come to presume, though I've never made any proper study of it.

But, like Wikipedia being a poor way to do much beyond quick and easy casual look-ups, it's still the sort of thing that winds up being productive in terms of provoking a closer look.

Actually not unlike when we still had a lot of actual stormfags on Sup Forums and a few of them infodumped on me one time when I gave in and agreed to look through what they had to say about the holocaust. Similarly useful for adjusting my general biases.

But diversity is good!

Nope. Its replacement immigration as condoned by the UN.

But- But we can't! They don't have a home, it was destroyed by war!

What I mean by that is that we have to put them down.

What war? When the Egyptian army chased them down or when they subsequently invaded Cannan?

When you devote that much of your holy book to "this land is mine because God says so" and then exactly who gets which part of it, the concept of having a "home" becomes questionable.

Depends on when. There were some Muslim states there, but those steppes and deserts always were infested with hordes of wooly nomads, then Mongols came, those nomads joined Mongols and fucked up said Muslim states to the ground. Anyone trying to expand that way would be asking to share their fate.

Well the mass conversion of Khazaria to Judasim was something like 800-900AD. So that was before the Mongols came through.

IIRC it was sort-of between any dominating empire beyond maybe some city states. I could be off on that, but I think mainly nomads at the time, or otherwise not very organized people.

Then again, I don't know if they had like a good map and a master strategic plan really. I guess probably they tried to expand through the Caucasus because that was right next to them. It's the sort of "why" question you can only get answered by a real book that tells a story rather than an encyclopedia of factoids.

Short answer: No, never.

Long answer: many of them were born there, and Europeans will never send people who were born in their country to a country they've never been to. Also, MOST europeans are cucks who will say "But I know a couple Muslims, they're cool" and do the whole #notallmuslims

Face it, Europe is becoming more liberal by the day.

germany is allready sending them back
there are just 2 big issues that keeps the numbers small

1. they have no papers and the goverments of the suspected countrys refuse to give out new papers basicly these countries refuse to take back their own citizens ( as a nice example check morroco where ppl rallied to protest against taking back morrocian citizens from europe )
2. alot of these refugees have 2-3 identities here so once they get a decline they just use one of the other ones, or they just do a crime so they have to stay to go to court and prison

>Macaquinhos
>mfw this shit is from my contry

Those nomad raiders always were around. More importantly, all that time there was Khwarezm, which, while conquered by 712 by Muslims and adopted Islam several centuries after always had been rather unruly.

Spain did twice and the jews too, we maybe do that again after siesta

Probably not, fampai. We're too Jew'd to do anything like that. The best we can do is not let anymore in. Unfortunately, the Eternal Kraut is obsessed with destroying this continent. They've let 2,000,000 refugees into their country over the past three years, compared to our 20,000. After a few years, these invaders will be free to travel anywhere within the borders of the EU. Thank fuck we're leaving soon.

Much like the Mongolians still coming down from their conquest high, the Spanish Empire has lay dormant in a near perpetual siesta.

prolly not lol

Self-deportation is going to have to play a role. We're already seeing this begin in the US, even though there is no shortage of sad cases acting out of irrational fear.

When you get to the right conditions where it becomes a reasonable proposition to pay a one-way ticket back, or even to the next country over, then you can really get some things done, and in a peaceful and human fashion like the modern world would prefer.

Wow nice proxy
RARE
A
R
E

im real though

But are you white?

> Refugees returning home

yes

How is the muzzie/nigger/jew situation down in Bermuda?

niggers and filipinos everywhere

Actual niggers or just like black guys or jamaicamons or whatever?

about 75% of them actual niggers

Bummer. Slave trade was a mistake. Now tropical paradises are full of niggers :(

and then its the shitty ass tourerists with their 12 pounds of sunscreen and irritating ass cameras

worse than niggers

Europe Union Member - Lithuania - Only around 100 Syrian Refugees
> TFW Syrian refugees are leaving cuz the conditions are bad :D
> TFW its not good enough for them
> TFW nobody cares about them
> TFW everyone dislikes them in lithuania
> TFW im living on benefits in UK

Giving your slaves human rights was a mistake, Amerifat idiots.

These refugees should go fight for their country, defend their country like Ukraine is doing!
These refugees are like JEWS, they want money instead of safety.

- express.co.uk/news/world/737356/eu-migrant-relocation-refugees-refuse-live-eastern-europe-lithuania

Well we tried to make a nice West African country called Liberia where we could send them back to, and even named the capital after Based Thomas Jefferson.

But it turns out America is so Great they didn't want to go back, even though it took us longer than average end slavery :/

I say let's just try to not repeat the same mistakes like we're doing now where anybody who steps foot across the border to give birth is now automatically a citizen, and we have to fly in foreign incompatible cultures to meet quotas wherever Obama's 2010 census determined there were too many whites (literally).