/afg/ Alt-Fem General - HIGH ENERGY Edition 2.0

This is a meme campaign to get young girls/women interested in traditional values and families.

A traditional alternative to (((feminism)))

These threads are about figuring out how to do this.

An /afg/ thread will be started at 7 PM EST every day

Previous Threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/health/parents-live-longer-those-who-10021832
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2381647/Stay-home-mothers-happiest-Women-dont-return-work-suffer-feelings-boredom-worthlessness.html
time.com/3222543/wage-pay-gap-myth-feminism/
youtube.com/watch?v=56fVgwRuKV8
youtube.com/watch?v=Vk2D9YI7yLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thread bumper

Let's not forget to promote European Families of same ethnicity only. No Balts+Brits, Meds+Slavs etc. European racial diversity should be preserved. Ethnic mixers in Europe, Canada, Australia should be shunned.

can i be your slave

Fuck off with this shit.

assuming FemAnon, post pic and we'll collectively judge you. Otherwise, just focus on the memes

So I have a question. Do guys think about baby names as much as girls?

No. Any guy that says they do is a faggot.

You are asking for too much too soon.
Go and start a racial purity movement within each European ethnic group. see how far that gets you.
Most people will gravitate toward their own kind anyways no need to waste effort on being fucking autistic about it.

Only when it's late at night and we're staring at the ceiling laying in bed because we can't sleep.

Or when we're talking to a girl about it.

>888

Or ya know, wants a fucking family of their own and try to picture it in their heads as motivation to not being a piece of shit

>implying any of you are wymyns

>or ya know I'm a giant faggot
The extent of my baby naming ended at copying my name and adding junior

i like it
if we can meme a man into office
maybe we can meme a girl into our beds

I have to start thinking of cute Mexican names for my kids that Papi approves of.

You are a fucking faggot. Real men worry about important things, like how you are going to support a human life for 18 years, including its mother. They are not daydreaming about faggoty shit like baby names. The only time a real man thinks about a baby name is when the girlfriend/wife is forcing him to think about it. You are the provider and don't have the time to think about fantasies. If you are, then you are a beta faggot.

Well see, I've never really been a fan of my name, so I guess I just want to make sure I don't make the same fuck up my parents did

Okay I'm away for the weekend on my laptop but I have a HUGE dump of great images for the cause. It includes feminine women, cute babies, handsome men in fatherly roles, artsy wedding pics, pretty dresses, breastfeeding, fabric crafts, and women in nature.

Next we need people to start up tumblrs, instagrams, twitters, and facebook groups. We need to attract a young teenege to college age crowd. Get moderates, slight conservatives, christians, women into gardening, crafting, nature, and normies of all kind. Your account must have a pretty asthetic and theme.

We also need more people collecting arty pictures, making memes, and making archives of these pics. Once again, Sunday night or Monday I'll drop my archive.

implying you aren't a tunisian working for dgse

You mean meme a woman into being your wife.

see

Rollan

MMMH RUDE MY FINE SIR

checked and bumped as well

bump

>loosing

No. No from the beginning. Shit like Milo and non-white Richard Spencer appeared only because of thinking like that.
"When our party had only 7 members, it was already a movement of True Ideology"

Don't die on me!

nice

I used to spend hours looking for baby names

rollan

If you're a "man" that's ridiculous, and you should immediately go and make sure you still have testicles and not a vagina.

The only kind of man that should be looking at "baby names" are writers for characters, and expecting fathers

Why is there literally nothing of value in this OP?

Where is this stuff

>Parents live longer

>stay-at-home mothers are happiers than "independent" girls obsessed with career like men
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2381647/Stay-home-mothers-happiest-Women-dont-return-work-suffer-feelings-boredom-worthlessness.html

>women become unhappier since the 70s, analogous to modern feminism

>modern feminism is based on lies; women don't learn less than men, women don't work IT jobs not because men tell them they can't but because they don't want and it's mostly bullied boys prone to autonomy who want such jobs, feminism propaganda is all over media and it's annoying and cringe-worthy

From now on I will report these zero information Tumblr tier meme slide shit threads. They are barely even political or news.

Fucking cancer made by braindead chimpanzees who make us LOOK BAD with those shit memes.

it's a meme campaign. Not a news/discussion general

That's what I just said. It's a pointless zero information Tumblr tier meme slide shit thread made by braindead chimpanzees who make us look bad with awful memes.

Back then mods would have deleted threads like this immediately.

There is no excuse for not putting any valueable informations or facts in the OP.

Kill yourserlf, you fat disgrace.

Artificial wombs are the final solution to the woman problem.

No no we need data like is posting to make INFOGRAPHICS and back up claims. This is the hard data we can also meme so people who cry MUH SCIENCE can see the success of the family unit is scientifically backed up with data.

OP is probably a kike puppet trying to make us look like desperate retards.

Ignores stuff like this or Christina Hoff Sommers in general, still 0 informations in the OP.

Just report and hide.

This. Australia has a huge Mediterranean-Balkan problem for instance. It's a British country and they don't belong here

i dont know what my race is so i will sabotage this movement until it doesnt exist anymore.

Sorry but it wont happen :\

this is some impressive autism ya got going op

So why should I support the Greeks in Australia? May I ask you to take a look at our flag?

New thread:

I was just sharing the meme because I feel it's always relevant. when the race war comes, even Italians will be targeted for being white.

If I have an option to deport 50 Italians or 1 chink, I deport 50 Italians for the sake of productivity. Both groups are not Australian. I don't mind proud Italian nationalism. In Italy.

My attempt.

new caption idea

“When you realize all the sappy things parents say are actually true.”

def sounds normie.
thoughts?

The replacement of women is more practical at this point than attempting to salvage them from what they've become.

Rolllinnng

Did you make a selfie?

>Parents live longer

>stay-at-home mothers are happiers than "independent" girls obsessed with career like men

>women become unhappier since the 70s, analogous to modern feminism

>modern feminism is based on lies; women don't learn less than men, women don't work IT jobs not because men tell them they can't but because they don't want and it's mostly bullied boys prone to autonomy who want such jobs, feminism propaganda is all over media and it's annoying and cringe-worthy

Put stuff like this in the OP of your next thread if you don't want fucking everyone here to know you are a kike puippet. You degenerate retard.

Expecting a baby girl in 3 months. What are some good, strong, classic girl names?

not bad good work.
use a more cursive girly script maybe.
Something like thsi doesn't have a strong enough message in itself. So maybe add a hashtag.
Just some thoughts and critique
good overall. very normie sounding.

fair enough. It'll work

Erika

It's over. Women are disgusting.
youtube.com/watch?v=56fVgwRuKV8

LETS GET THIS BACK ON TRACK

We need people gathering high quality artsy photography of:

>Feminine WHITE women
>Women in European cultural dress
>Handsome men in fatherly roles
>Attractive happy white couples with kids
>Artsy photos of weddings
>Artsy nursing photos
>Artsy pregnant photos. Bonus points if attractive fathers are involved
>Couples/families going out hiking, camping, fishing, wholesome activities
>Cute babies, cute children, babies with cute animals
>Young girls and women being nurturing to humans, plants, and animals
>Classic art, fantasy images of women as goddesses with children, florals, nature photography, fabric arts, detailed dresses, and even feminine Japanese/Korean fashion.

Remember, a good photo gets the fuzzy feels across even if it has no text.

We also need archives of our found photos for meme ammo making and spreading.

that actually does sound like a VERY normie thing to say

Deviantart, instagram, and flickr are places to look for photos

Where are your ancestors from? Look up names that are historically accurate to your ethnicity user

Anne, Erica, Lotte (Germanic too)

I like you user

i think in general we should focus on developing robowaifus. the problem is, by the time they're developed corporations will be able to automate all labor. how will people be able to have the money to buy one when they're all neets?

What is your ancestry? What about your wife?

>Find yourself a smart, stable man
Somewhere along the lines of that should be in there

Some more useful stuff

>Trump said dumb things but he was the only chance to stop Hillary. She made fun of the traditional housewife.
ttp://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/clinton/etc/03261992.html

>Hillary literally defended a guy who raped a little girl and is married to a rapist herself and wants war with Russia. Also killed countless innocent women and children being obsessed with war.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vk2D9YI7yLM

Too bad OP is literally JIDF and just tries to make us look desperate and like we're trying to force opinions on women instead of making them aware of facts.

And too bad cuckchan mods are disgusting kike tools themselves and won't delete a literal meme slide thread.

Any married men in this thread?

How's married life?

Don't have one yet, user. Soon though. Luckily I'm only 22 so I have plenty of time. But as for my ancestry, I'm like 70%+ British Isles so I would go with something from that personally.

Give me 0 please
She's exactly my type ;_;

I lost interest on this at day one when you all insisted it be called (((alt-fem)))

For fucks sake that sounds god damn retarded and it makes you look like either a bunch of nazis or kikes.

More realistically you're probably kikes trying to LARP as nazis

Hey anons, I totally crusade this mission but I think the baby stuff should only be like half the amount of posts for this #AltFem mission. I think the rest should be girls in nature w/ flowers ,traditional dresses, women with guns who can defend themselves etc. I think we should try to push that women in the right are feminine and badass so to attract those in their mid to late teens who aren't as interested in kids can also be attracted to the right.

0 is best girl

>"White" Americans

rollan

natfem is better.

We're calling it alt-fem on Sup Forums ONLY. It's for us to identify and find our threads to plan. Please read the past ones, this was made clear. We're not labeling the movement but rather using strong images and memes to speak.

I know... I'm a fucking mutt and it kills me every time.

ROLL

besides Alternative to Feminism isn't a bad message in and of itself.

Where do I find women like this
I feel like I need to leave this shithole of a country

tfw Obama was the only president that got me laid with a whiye godness

Nationalism never got me laid since Bush and Trump as president

Im not Mexican nor black and im 70% white and 30% Pure Portugue

tfw i get confused about what race i am and feel insecure about these threads

That's why I believe that in a foreseeable future Europe and Australia should introduce a DNA based visa system. Sorry, but your kind shouldn't be allowed to enter Germanic European nations or AusNZ

Alright guys. OP going to bed.

Keep up the great work

Aurelia
Julius Caesars mother (supposedly the ideal Roman mother figure)

THe big problem we're seeing is "alt-right" kind of ruined the "alt" prefix. People have suggested Natural feminism or Natural Femininity which is a bit better, imo.

Nobody gives a fuck about your race. You're either going to help meme white people back into positive family roles again, or you're not.

natalie

calling it (((alt-fem))) on/pol/ only? Are you fucking retarded? How hard would it be for someone to start posting these all over twatter? What do they all say? ALT-FEM. Fucking stupid lads.

Yeah, clearly. I'm sure all the feminists you want to sway will just flock to that in a heart beat. There's clearly some shady shit behind these posts.

Like I said, you kids either have no idea how females feel, think and react or you're legit pulling some classic jewery

Sarah

Whitney, Charlotte, Eve, Mia, Samantha. You can always cop out to probably the longest standing popular girl name for decades and decades, Mary.

What is this? Are we trying to meme ourselves traditional qt3.14 gfs now?

I seriously get shill vibes from these threads. Why would anyone post a roll image if they wanted to have serious discussion?