How many jews were really killed at the time of ww2, i would also like source

How many jews were really killed at the time of ww2, i would also like source

Other urls found in this thread:

1.bp.blogspot.com/_s5yaZ0Ye2Mo/RmeaMoD1HsI/AAAAAAAAA48/gNuXSsRLFtc/s400/RedCrossRecordsShowHolocaustDeathTollFRAUD.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#The_Holocaust_in_Germany
businessinsider.com/shocking-new-holocaust-study-claims-nazis-killed-up-to-20-million-people-2013-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

probably just a few

maybe around 6 million

not that hitler did them though

Hitler ordered the gassing of over 12 million jews and many more unwanted people.

~270,000

Source: International Red Cross

1.bp.blogspot.com/_s5yaZ0Ye2Mo/RmeaMoD1HsI/AAAAAAAAA48/gNuXSsRLFtc/s400/RedCrossRecordsShowHolocaustDeathTollFRAUD.jpg

>inb4 muh debunked number,

ONE BILLION

GAGILLION

not enough OP not enough.

More gypsies died than jews.

then what happened to all the jews that got kicked out of germany?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#The_Holocaust_in_Germany

>Overall, of the 522,000 Jews living in Germany in January 1933, approximately 304,000 emigrated during the first six years of Nazi rule and about 214,000 were left by the eve of World War II. Of these, 160-180,000 were killed as a part of the Holocaust

In reality, many of them likely went to Israel. Of course some died, but it's not as they would like you to believe

also thanks for including source

At least 20 million jews.

businessinsider.com/shocking-new-holocaust-study-claims-nazis-killed-up-to-20-million-people-2013-3

6 GORILION, GOYIM!

The government wont tell you, but the number is actually in the billions

"killed" or "died"?

Yeah, as they told us in high school though, 'the red cross number is inaccurate because blah blah blah (the soviets and US intelligence told them otherwise I'm sure)

Also, they hit us with the soap and lampshades pretty hard, so already it's bullshit

Where does the 6 million number come from anyway? anyone have any legitimate sources, or is 6 million just a meme?

there was a clip on /wsg/ where some holocaust museum director admits they "may" have exaggerated the number, because "we wouldn't get as much sympathy if it were something like 1 million."

can someone post it?

Not enough

fun fact: there is no evidence of Hitler ordering or even mentioning anything of the sort, no camps, no gas. I'm not a holocaust denier but that's a fact. A very strange fact... hmm...

Another fun fact, they summarily executed communists

Many communist leaders were jews... hmm...

Not enough unfortunately

Around 100k were killed by the Nazis.

About 3 million. And no that doesn't make it ok you fucking nazi piece of shit. Doesn't change the fact that they were murdered.