THE WALL DETAILS ARE HERE!

THE WALL DETAILS ARE HERE!

>"The wall design shall be physically imposing in height," Customs and Border Protection outlined in the notice for contractors. That means 30 feet tall, although the officials wrote that "designs with heights of at least 18 feet may be acceptable."

>The wall must also be impossible to climb without a ladder, and should make it difficult to use "common and more sophisticated climbing aids," like grappling hooks.

>In addition, the wall must resist attempts to penetrate through or under it. The request specifically mentions it must successfully endure for at least 30 minutes -- but ideally more than four hours -- attempts to bore through it with a "sledgehammer, car jack, pick axe, chisel, battery operated impact tools, battery operated cutting tools, Oxy/acetylene torch or other similar hand-held tools."

>Among the requirements is that the wall be "aesthetically pleasing in color" and blend into or match the surrounding landscape on the US side. It does not address the aesthetics of the Mexican side.

>After initially saying the wall should be made of concrete, the government widened its call and said it would consider "other designs." On Friday, it suggested non-concrete designs "may not be entirely solid" and could feature "a see-through component" so the border patrol would have "situational awareness" of the Mexican side.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nejep
assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=46Y20ADAXug&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What about armed patrols?

Border Patrol is getting a big boost in funding and staff.

I can't wait for the butthurt when this damn wall goes up.

>They think it will stop a siege tower.

cant wait to visit the US when the wall is up

gonna be beautiful lads

>tfw we will get to donate 20$ to get a brick with our name on it

Can I get a source?

link you fucking faggot

Spics btfo

LOUVERS!

>THE GREAT WALL OF TRUMP DE LOUVERS

archive.is/nejep

Hahahaha
Fuck the Mexican side. Make it a mirror that reflects the brazen sun into their chubby fat faces.

thanks

Spics BTFO

>Brick

It'll be big, beautiful American Steel

YAAAAAaASSSSSSS SLAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY SPICS

fucking needs to be like israel's wall plus proximity sensors and anti knock/chem readers if the spic monekys decide to tunnel underground

honestly, would you guys think of The Wall as a sight-seeing trip? maybe not the entire reason for a trip, but would you drive 200 miles out of the way to get your picture taken with it?

thx

i can't wait for the butthurt when mexico doesn't pay for the wall that will crack faster than trump's impeachment

assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf

And if they break the mirror their superstition gives them years of bad luck

hell yes, but ive always wanted to do a roadtrip in the US so the wall would be a bonus.

if they make this thing look nice it could be a fantastic tourist attraction, mo' jobs mo' money

Does it also apply for non-US citizens?

i mean, people drive from vegas to the grand canyon all the time, im curious if The Wall would also have that appeal

Trump has a tacky taste senpai

They need to make it, like the Germans made those Flak towers in Berlin. If the French couldn't blow it up, the spics can't either

minimalism is tacky.

Goddamn, I wish I was a burger right now, I'm diamonds.

Gets my dick hard

>In addition, the wall must resist attempts to penetrate through or under it. The request specifically mentions it must successfully endure for at least 30 minutes -- but ideally more than four hours -- attempts to bore through it

So if a chicano grabs a pick axe and starts swinging at it from the Mexican side, what can US authorities do about it? Would they shoot the Mexican in Mexican territory?

Pork for the construction industry.
I'm surprised people don't understand that American businesses and the Welfare system are what are attracting Mexicans.
Just stop giving them jobs and freebies and they will stop coming.
But, no, let's pay some company 12 billion dollars to pour some concrete in the desert.
Concrete, btw, is one of the easiest materials to pad a slush fund with.
You can literally bill for any amount you want because who is going to come and weigh all that concrete to make sure you're telling the truth?
"Oh, it took 90 billion tons of concrete, we promise.
Please sign the invoice and pay it as soon as possible!"
Meanwhile they drive a few empty trucks around in the desert and wait a year or two...
"Oh we underestimated the amount of concrete we would need to fill some huge holes that we didn't know were there. We're going to have to bill you for another 90 billion tons of concrete. Sign here please."

Trump knows this since he comes from a construction/mafia background.

You people are literally morons giving him a blank check funded by the taxpayers.

ideas for Sup Forums Tours, LLC? what about periscopes that peer over the wall?

>"aesthetically pleasing in color" and blend into or match the surrounding landscape on the US side. It does not address the aesthetics of the Mexican side.

US side will be tan color. Mexican side will be taco shell color.

>The wall must also be impossible to climb without a ladder
IMPENETRABLE

Mexico pays for the wall numb nuts

Lololol Last time mexico didn't pay their bills they got invaded by the fucking french.

The wall is going to be built slightly in American territory. It won't literally be on the border.

Very nice

>"a see-through component"
Drumpfbonics for a fucking fence

>you think Mexicans can into siege engines.

Nice trips tho

This drives a stake in the heart of the cartels.

We cannot sit by and let Mexico's drug trade fester like that. The parasite must starve.

hows a wall going to stop a plane drumpfkins

the cartels must be delighted. the price of admission to the US just went up by about 400%. i bet they're already digging the tunnels. if i had money i'd invest in earth working equipment in mexico.

better than spending it on your big boy points, faggot

Great Wall of USA when?
Maybe incorporate miniguns on the top that tourists can use for like 3 cents a minutes

What about the animals you fucking faggitz. You stupid fucking gringos are literally gonna destroy the environment.

Keep larping, Paco

Your bad hombre animals will have to stay in Mexico.

those animals have to come over legally

>wall details are here
>not even entering into the design phase yet
>still not even entering into the stage of whether or not it will be an actual wall or a fucking chainlink fence

how is this good news? shouldn't this have been hashed out a year ago? someone answer this without trolling or le CTR responses.

. ..............
youtube.com/watch?v=46Y20ADAXug&feature=youtu.be

>At least 18 feet tall
>A fence

Trump did not have access to the agencies and bureaucracies necessary to plan this stuff a year ago.

>shouldn't this have been hashed out a year ago?

Why the fuck would you hash out a plan and budget without all the resources of the presidency/government?

Spend millions and not get elected? Not know all the security measures that are necessary? Good work bozo

In addition, it is only a fraction of people that actually cross through the desert. Most enter through the front door.

If it is no Gothic architecture wall then i will be dissapointed

>You can literally bill for any amount you want

Yes there is simply no way someone could calculate the volume of a wall and the amount of concrete needed to build it.

if it's not helms deep, ill be disappointed

What evil scheme do you honestly think he is up to?

What gain could an American-born, career patriot, multi-billionaire acquire from this saturday morning cartoon plot you're certain will happen?

Do you only know about Trump from the mainstream media?
Do actually know what kind of person he has been his entire life?

Are you aware he has high stakes in trying to make this country prosper?

Are you aware that his primary goal is to make our money worth more as opposed to what the previous administration factually did to our worldwide currency value?

Are you aware of the horrific and evil things the candidate he defeated was caught doing red handed?

Do you posses the ability to think?

It would be kinda stupid for them to build the wall right on the border instead of a couple meters away from it. That way the spic is in the US when he hacks away at the wall.

Do you have any idea how many well-established, outrageously funded, and insured smuggling routes cartels maintain?

Has the person that made that picture ever seen a construction site?

>Helms Deep

I thought the plan was for it to not be invaded

>implying the cartels will even miss a beat once the wall is up

jesus christ you are retarded

>what is a flamethrower

Let's see you talk shit from the other side of the wall, Paco.

It will force only the biggest cartels to survive while the smaller ones fizzle out.

we kick the ones out that come by plane through ICE

I would totally do this

>Not knowing that everything south of the wall is getting nuked bigly

>blend into or match the surrounding landscape on the US side

>Grond will breach it.

We'll shoot them before throwing them out

The great wall of America designed to turn back the hordes.

Itll be a symbol for when the west started pushing back

Leftists will inevitably try to destroy pieces of it so a live stream components is necessary so we can watch them get ventilated

Maybe engravings? I want it on both sides, so i can take my family, and the mexicans have to cry and hate every name on there

We have experience with walls. No chance for you honey.

it's funny really. you burgers elect a populist into office and all you're getting out of it is a wall. a fucking wall. at least hitler build some nice highways.

Good argument

The shit are you talking about? I want cartels stamped the fuck out, but a fucking wall is not the most efficient way of going about it and you have to know that.

At best it slows down a small percentage of mules until cartels make up for their lost routes.

Jesus christ, why did this board go to complete shit after we got our guy in?

You are genuinely silly to believe a wall will stop boats and low-flying aircraft.

You are also very silly for thinking a cartel member can't hide who they are while they legally cross the border and lawfully establish a headquarters for communication with his allies.

You clearly have no idea how powerful the cartel is.

Definitely think so. For anyone who's never been the southern Texas wallable area is basically all Mexican towns, Mexican officials, etc. Legals, but they definitely dwarf whites in number. And It will be so funny seeing these little shit migrant towns get big buck tourist revenue after years of people going out of their way to avoid the area. The local economies will all boom. They'll love it so much they'll never let the wall be torn down under future admins. Kek. God damn Trump is the fuckin man

because he was doing exactly that you moron. he frequently talked about how he and his advisers were planning the wall and had the budget set at 10 billion. people not in the whitehouse disputed these numbers and came up with estimates that are closer to the new estimates we see coming from the whitehouse today.

this "wall" will easily surpass 100 billion and will not be completed in under 4 years, screenshot this post.

>the Cartels are too strong, let's all just give up

Fuck that. The current globalist architecture is tacky and lacking in aesthetic artistic value.

Trump has classical artistic taste in the style of the grand European palaces of old days

You must be over 18 to post on this site

i dont give a shit

public expenditure is always a meme

at least this meme makes people angry and makes me laugh

>Germany
>We have experience with walls

This is funny.

Don't care if it costs a trillion. Still worth it. Even if it's a trillion itll still pay for itself in less than ten years

How young are you?

Your wall was made to keep people in

No one was mass immigrating into East Germany

GERMANY YES!

Turrets pls

>he thinks it matters how much debt government runs up

it doesnt matter, they shift it around, pass it on, write it off, sell it to some sucker. No one is going to call it in, you cant make money if debt gets paid

Yeah as long as the petrodollar exists we basically have a blank check. When it ends we'll get hit with weimar level inflation but that wouldve happened anyway. At least now we'll have something to show for it

Did I say that? Are you fucking retarded?
There is going to be no one "stake in the heart" of the cartels. They legitimately are too strong to be stopped by a wall, you wanna-be shithead.
The wall is going to placate morons into legitimately believing the threat from cartels is over and cartels are going to thrive on that placation.

When he was one of 18 candidates vying for office, he should've spent time on his plans for a wall?

Nigger you lefty fucks are always counting your eggs efore they hatch. Haven't you learned yet?

This is retarded nigger logic. Under any past administration, yes, it would be a money pit. Trump outjews the jew when it comes to being tight with money. Look up how he fixed the disaster NYC had on their hands in the case of the Wollman Rink back in the 80s when Democrat crook Koch was the mayor. If contractors start running overbudget or missing deadlines they will be fired and replaced instantaneously.